Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Zangoors bhai aap tou bahut naraaz lagte ho Logix se..itna bura nahin hai builder..jitnaaap project kar rahe ho
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    expected hike is rs 700 to 4500 rs bsp..reason is as now logix is not in hurry to sell its project as almost its entire project is sold....u can check inventory simple tactics

Gabarsingh Bhaijaan.. Jab ye hi baat maine sabooton ke saath kahi thi to is jaalim samaaj ne na jaane kya kya ilzaam lagaye mujhpar... kabhi broker kaha.. kabhi agent.

Par sachchai ye hi hai... hi ab zest ke price bhagne shuru ho chuke hain... those u r still invested.. unki balle balle baaki sab thalle thalle ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Been to Logix yesterday with one of my friend for his 1 BHK apartment... yes, tower 5 and 6 are trsnsferred to Victory...and construction above 12th floor is scrapped, they're shifting their customers and even allowing them to drop the booking (against what % interest, I donno). They claim the reason to be that NA has asked them to reduce the FAR... why the hell they did not consider it while floating zest booking, no clue!!

Somehow, Logix's customer care always baffles me...no one responds to any email, you don't know who to meet and raise your queries...their allies like BOP are now posing as if they are unaware of any developments....in one word...it is pathetic. I really wonder, in this customer centric environment, how can they even exist with this sub standard, below-par services.

Before taking any such decision, they should atleast inform their customers...this is not a joke, after all, we have invested our hard earned money and trusted them above all other builders. Unregulated sectors like RE are breeding grounds for black money and greed.

Amidst shock and disgust, I rest my case.

I think we should all complaint to consumer court about zest. Believe that its not that zest has taken these steps because of NA . ZEST has its vested interests. And those who think that density has decerased are mistaken. Guys density is infact the same as it was earlier.
    Out of 25 acres 10 acres are sold to 2 builders. Now calculate the density and you will it same or more. Only the 2 builders have got benefit. Zest seems just making fool of people. Those who have 2 bhk units think that they are safe but infact they have been made fools the most. You will come to know soon
    CommentQuote
  • sharmaje ..seems its on a tougher side....waise can u pls tell 2bhk walein why they r in loss...
    CommentQuote
  • Sir please read my comment carefully. Density has increased and green area of 2 bhk flats no more belongs to zest now
    CommentQuote
    Zangoors bhai aap tou bahut naraaz lagte ho Logix se..itna bura nahin hai builder..jitnaaap project kar rahe ho

Dost baat achche ya bure ki nahin, ethics ki hai... itna bada project launch kar rahe ho, you're (Logix) an old hand in RE... floating schemes with increased FAR knowingly is criminal... aisa nahin hai ki Logix made a mistake...I cannot accept that they were unaware of this issue...

On top of it, you just do not inform existing buyer pool of this decision of scrapping floors, re-selling towers...come on...all this cannot be brushed aside... they just know that buyers are trapped and since they do not have unity, they will just succumb to whatever unjustified demands of builder...

Lack of unity in buyers is major reason why builders can do whatever they want...the day buyers unite... projects will be delivered on time...everything will be as per promises and schedule...we just need to rise from our slumber!

Hope 2013 brings some unity in us...amen.
    CommentQuote
  • do u think 1BHK R A GUD INVESTMENT ..ESPCEICALLY WHEN NO OF STUDIO APPT HV BEEN REDUCED
    Originally Posted by zangoora
    Dost baat achche ya bure ki nahin, ethics ki hai... itna bada project launch kar rahe ho, you're (Logix) an old hand in RE... floating schemes with increased FAR knowingly is criminal... aisa nahin hai ki Logix made a mistake...I cannot accept that they were unaware of this issue...

On top of it, you just do not inform existing buyer pool of this decision of scrapping floors, re-selling towers...come on...all this cannot be brushed aside... they just know that buyers are trapped and since they do not have unity, they will just succumb to whatever unjustified demands of builder...

Lack of unity in buyers is major reason why builders can do whatever they want...the day buyers unite... projects will be delivered on time...everything will be as per promises and schedule...we just need to rise from our slumber!

Hope 2013 brings some unity in us...amen.
    CommentQuote
    do u think 1BHK R A GUD INVESTMENT ..ESPCEICALLY WHEN NO OF STUDIO APPT HV BEEN REDUCED

Yes it is a good investment because rates are gonna increase very soon as the last updatation of rates was around july'12 so after a long wait expect the fresh rates to be around 4290-4500 per sqft in a week. The project is in SEZ so you can see a bright future of this project plus construction is going well and at this rate and location one can have a positive bet. :)

Happy New Year :)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Zangoora,

Thanks for updata. Whats ur final take on this project. Should one make investment or not.

Need ur conclusion.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the bsp for 2BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Whats the bsp for 2BHK?

Check logixgroup.in
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cajatinjinda
    Dear Zangoora,

Thanks for updata. Whats ur final take on this project. Should one make investment or not.

Need ur conclusion.
    Regards

Well....to me zest 1 BHK still seems a decent investment...i repeat INVESTMENT. I do expect a price hike soon...

BUT, Logix customer care and after sales is simply below-par...pathetic...non-existent...a lot of improvement...rather overhaul is required.
    CommentQuote
  • zangoora ...i hv beem to there office 3 time ...meet anshika ..it not that bad what u r mentioning ....
    CommentQuote
  • when rates will increase in fresh booking ...any concfete dayte

Originally Posted by libra21
    Yes it is a good investment because rates are gonna increase very soon as the last updatation of rates was around july'12 so after a long wait expect the fresh rates to be around 4290-4500 per sqft in a week. The project is in SEZ so you can see a bright future of this project plus construction is going well and at this rate and location one can have a positive bet. :)

Happy New Year :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Well....to me zest 1 BHK still seems a decent investment...i repeat INVESTMENT. I do expect a price hike soon...

BUT, Logix customer care and after sales is simply below-par...pathetic...non-existent...a lot of improvement...rather overhaul is required.

Thanks Zangoora Ji, for this valuable input from ur side......
    Regards
    Jatin
    CommentQuote