Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by S.G.Delhi View Post
    Yes there are so many.

But please tell me one of project 3300 or 3500 or 4000 which have No Flaws.
    You have explored so many projects (I assume) & may know one which is excellent, according to you.
    Regards
    Flaws as per me could be many...its an individual perspective...for Zest, I have already quoted in previous posts....lesser lifts / high loading / many flats, so security and maintenance could be an issue if mismanaged by RWA.

Other projects...well, I better keep my mouth shut...this is Zest thread, so lets stick to this.

Comment

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
      Flaws as per me could be many...its an individual perspective...for Zest, I have already quoted in previous posts....lesser lifts / high loading / many flats, so security and maintenance could be an issue if mismanaged by RWA.

Other projects...well, I better keep my mouth shut...this is Zest thread, so lets stick to this.
      Zangoora Ji

It looks that you are very much sure about above.
      But as i wrote earlier, every one who wants to live (End User) peacefully & like to enjoy community facilities (Club, Parking, Park, Lifts & Security etc.) have to follow rules. If someone not, he & his family, too suffer with others.
      Crowd can be managed perfectly by disciplined way.

RWAs & Management agencies are doing it in so many bigger societies of Gurgaon & Dwarka.
      ------------------------------
      Life is good. Be positive.

Regards

Comment

Zangoora Ji

It looks that you are very much sure about above.
        But as i wrote earlier, every one who wants to live (End User) peacefully & like to enjoy community facilities (Club, Parking, Park, Lifts & Security etc.) have to follow rules. If someone not, he & his family, too suffer with others.
        Crowd can be managed perfectly by disciplined way.

RWAs & Management agencies are doing it in so many bigger societies of Gurgaon & Dwarka.
        ------------------------------
        Life is good. Be positive.

Regards
        its debatable

Comment

its debatable
          Any special reason for debate? Good or Not good, is a personal choice, how could it be proved through debate?
          We are here for what?
          Regards

Comment

Any special reason for debate? Good or Not good, is a personal choice, how could it be proved through debate?
            We are here for what?
            Regards
            Flaws / Negatives are personal perspectives....

bad for me could be okay for you and vice versa...

I agree Zest is good for investment....but never for end use.

Comment

Flaws / Negatives are personal perspectives....

bad for me could be okay for you and vice versa...

I agree Zest is good for investment....but never for end use.

So here you are.

Good for Investment..You agreed now. End user will see either he willing to live or not only after it will be ready and he have enough time to decide. So what is your point of disagreement.

Regards

Comment

[/COLOR][/B]
                So here you are.

Good for Investment..You agreed now. End user will see either he willing to live or not only after it will be ready and he have enough time to decide. So what is your point of disagreement.

Regards
                see earlier posts

Comment

Yes there are so many.

But please tell me one of project 3300 or 3500 or 4000 which have No Flaws.
                  You have explored so many projects (I assume) & may know one which is excellent, according to you.
                  Regards
                  the thing is ANGOOR KHATTE HAIN... ..JUST RELAX AND LET PEOPLE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROJECT BECOZ THEY ARE CRITICS JO JOOTE MARTE HAIN PROJECT PE AUR KHUD CHAPPAL PEHAN KE AATE HAIN SCREENING PE..LOL ..

Comment

Zangoora luks to be negative for this project ..i dont understand that if one is not convinced abut the project or negative ..then why dont they leave the thread and keep on debating ..

generally if i feel some project is not gud then i leave that thread it..

isnt this with all ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
                      Zangoora luks to be negative for this project ..i dont understand that if one is not convinced abut the project or negative ..then why dont they leave the thread and keep on debating ..

generally if i feel some project is not gud then i leave that thread it..

isnt this with all ?
                      not exactly, IREF has become like FB for a lot of ppl...u kind of follow most posts looking either to gain RE knowledge or share ur knowledge and when you see a broker or investor trying to upsell the project by misguiding new buyers, then u would and should bring out the facts of the project...zangoora is challenging zest investors/brokers with some facts and i m yet to read a fact based reply to his posts.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X