Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay



Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
Reply
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends,

    I hope you are aware about 4.5 acres land of zest is getting sold to Victory Infratech, and Victory
    infratech will soon launch a project "Victory Ace"
    with 5 towers over there.

    My question is, did Logix made you guys aware
    and took some sort of concent. As the FAR of entire project may get disturbed and the common area like club and park will also be shared among these two project. Even the entry will be same.

    I am actually planning to buy in Victory Ace but
    thought to contact Logix Zest people to know their opinion.

    Regards,
    Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • Hi anuj,

    victory ace seems to be a very good investment ... the best part is that except PLC the cost is all inclusive ... so less dead money is involved ... see if you are getting something in blossom greens too ...

    i know my friends like zangoora will keep crying foul without investing .. u must remember ... to make money later u must buy cheaper ... victory ace and amadeus by saha have helped dicrease the FAR .. More so 1bhk tower floor is limited to 12 .. two bhk 17 ..so aint it good for the project ...and i had the meeting with gm(mktg) logix .. he said no boundary walls will be there within the plot .. and parks amneties will be shared ..

    regds
    cityguy
    CommentQuote
  • Are the transfers open as of now for Zest? I am getting a 1bhk on 3rd floor for about 19.5 lacs in resale (all inclusive except parking). Is it a good deal?

    Or should I go with Victory Ace? Is victory ace is having 1 BHK, if yes then whats the price?
    CommentQuote
  • ace does not have 1 bhk ... for logix status u need to call there corporate office .. check number from Logix Group | IT Parks and IT SEZs | Residential | Commercial and Hospitality Development .. talk to anshika or rohit ...or better wud be u go to their office ... behind sec 16 mcdonalds .. there u wud be able to check the status of the flat too
    CommentQuote
  • Have banks started giving loans for Logix Zest ? I was thinking of buying a unit in resale. Any idea folks ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cityguy
    Hi anuj,

    victory ace seems to be a very good investment ... the best part is that except PLC the cost is all inclusive ... so less dead money is involved ... see if you are getting something in blossom greens too ...

    i know my friends like zangoora will keep crying foul without investing .. u must remember ... to make money later u must buy cheaper ... victory ace and amadeus by saha have helped dicrease the FAR .. More so 1bhk tower floor is limited to 12 .. two bhk 17 ..so aint it good for the project ...and i had the meeting with gm(mktg) logix .. he said no boundary walls will be there within the plot .. and parks amneties will be shared ..

    regds
    cityguy

    :D

    can u listen too, or just talk???
    CommentQuote
  • Banks have always been funding it ... bob, icici and hdfc to name a few
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai saab .. thoda effort karo ... 20 lakh rupaye lagane se pahle site pe jao .. phir corporate office sec 16 .sab jawaab clear ho jayenge
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on sec-143 as a whole and zest in particular?

    When do you guys expect possession? My guess would be around second or third quarter of 2015 (earliest) ...I know people will disagree but thats what I believe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Any updates on sec-143 as a whole and zest in particular?

    When do you guys expect possession? My guess would be around second or third quarter of 2015 (earliest) ...I know people will disagree but thats what I believe


    2nd Or 3rd quarter of 2015 to bahut ho jayega bhai. I am really fed up with these UC projects.

    Can anyone suggest me some RTM 1 BHK apartment in noida?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rav1singh
    2nd Or 3rd quarter of 2015 to bahut ho jayega bhai. I am really fed up with these UC projects.

    Can anyone suggest me some RTM 1 BHK apartment in noida?

    Is there any project in sector 137/143B wherein possession has been given?
    or
    Any guess ..... as to Which will be the first project to give possession in these sectors ??.
    Regards
    Jatin
    CommentQuote
  • possession time for zest is 2 years.. as per BBA ... with penalty clause .. ithink in 143 .. logix blossom greens or victory crossroads will be first .. probably within year and a half
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 137 projects were supposed to give possession by Jul 2012 as per BBA... aaj tak nahin diya hai possession....it will take another 1 year at least for them...

    Since same builders are in sec 143, I expect a similar delay, if not more...
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Zangoora, possession is not possible before 2015 3rd quater. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libra21
    I agree with Zangoora, possession is not possible before 2015 3rd quater. :)

    thanks...your're among very few who agree with me...

    Since I am not invested, I speak what I believe in...plus I do not have a 'soft' corner for any particular project...
    CommentQuote