Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Guys though fresh booking is stopped but dont forget even last booking which was happening at 3800 was exclusive 1.5 lakh car parking.......
    where as old deals u r getting at bsp which includes 1.5 lksh car parking ...

so just a suggestion while u take a deal just take care car parking is including or not,,,

1.5 lkhs transfers to more than 300rs/per sqft indirectly...

yeah, that makes sense. In fact that's what I never understand y there is always a discussion of BSP, useless figure mostly, better to discuss the way deals happen for RTM flats like 40L price for 1000sqft
    CommentQuote
  • I got a call from a broker . He was offering 2bhk 990 sf 2nd flr 3400 bsp. Strange that few ppl are asking fr 3700 n few 3400.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    I got a call from a broker . He was offering 2bhk 990 sf 2nd flr 3400 bsp. Strange that few ppl are asking fr 3700 n few 3400.

Guess there is still a lot of confusion with the recently unearthed 3800 cr land scam in Noida covering Sec 143 as well. The prices seem to be reflecting that unknown impact of the scam.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    I got a call from a broker . He was offering 2bhk 990 sf 2nd flr 3400 bsp. Strange that few ppl are asking fr 3700 n few 3400.

BOP guys are selling parking as extra, if parking is inclusive, then BSP could be around 3500, it is no way 3700 in any case.
    CommentQuote
  • BOP is pathetic as a broker...instead go to any broker under the tent... :D

On a serious note, dont knw who to recommend...all seem to be the same... scoundrels!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    talk to Akash in BOP, 3450 he quoted me initially (flexi plan), 3400 is wat he is fine with, 2nd floor park facing unit, enjoy!

and how interesting, on the name of expected price hike, ppl have increased BSP to 3700, aur pata chala logix ne BSP 4000 kar di and with 5% discount, fresh would be available for 3800 and resale would go at 3700, super cool!

jai ho brokers devtaon ki!

waise kab aa raha hai ye expected price hike, have been hearing abt it since October at least.

Hey Softie, 3400 bsp including Car park Or excluding?

Also, since its 2nd floor park facing unit, what are floor and park facing plc? Also, what are other charges? If we talk about All Inclusive Price for 470 sq.ft 1 BHK, HOW much would it be?

sorry for asking too much questions but since there is too much confusion, its good to confirm from various sources
    CommentQuote
  • still have these questions unanswered.......koi toh jawab do bhai log....

1. What is the pace of construction? Has anyone received a demand notice in lat 1 month?
    2. After transfer of tower 5,6 to victory, in whose name the new cheque is made - logix or victory? If bank is involved, are they making the payment demand in victory's name instead of Logix?
    3. Has victory officially changed the possession date or they'll complete it in conjunction with logix?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    still have these questions unanswered.......koi toh jawab do bhai log....

1. What is the pace of construction? Has anyone received a demand notice in lat 1 month?
    2. After transfer of tower 5,6 to victory, in whose name the new cheque is made - logix or victory? If bank is involved, are they making the payment demand in victory's name instead of Logix?
    3. Has victory officially changed the possession date or they'll complete it in conjunction with logix?

1. For construction update check
    logixgroup.in
    2. Towers 5-6 are cancelled and those had units in these towers are asked to take money back or shift their units to other remain towers of logix.
    3. Victory and amedeus are completey different projects now as they have purchased land from logix , so logix has nothing to do with them now. Their entrance , boundary wall and of course amenities will be different
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    1. For construction update check
    logixgroup.in
    2. Towers 5-6 are cancelled and those had units in these towers are asked to take money back or shift their units to other remain towers of logix.
    3. Victory and amedeus are completey different projects now as they have purchased land from logix , so logix has nothing to do with them now. Their entrance , boundary wall and of course amenities will be different

thanks for the response

I wanted to know whether the bank is allowing them to shift their loan fro Logix to Victory or not?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    thanks for the response

I wanted to know whether the bank is allowing them to shift their loan fro Logix to Victory or not?

If customer wants to shift from logix to victory he will have to cancel previous loan and and request a new loan. No relation between logix and victory legally as they are altogether different projects. So means any charges for closing old loan and getting a new one will have to be borne by customer.
    CommentQuote
    If customer wants to shift from logix to victory he will have to cancel previous loan and and request a new loan. No relation between logix and victory legally as they are altogether different projects. So means any charges for closing old loan and getting a new one will have to be borne by customer.

omg....thats bad...

Customer is sandwiched between two construction companies for no fault of his own.... par koi sunwai nahin, koi complaint nahin... customer will bear everything...have to...

:(
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for fresh booking/resale around sector 144

Originally Posted by softie
    really?? BOP is selling me 1BHK@3400 flexi plan, how can 2BHK be 3700 even in CLP with 30-40% payment already gone.

Dear Friends,

My office might shift around sector 144, so I am looking to buy a 1/2 bhk flat..in surroundings

can you please help me with your findings/research for this area and suggest a good deal around 30-35 Lakhs.. (I am open for resale/fresh booking)

I would prefer sectors around my office, but again I can go little far also (greater noida), if travel is easy and other features are good like underground water is good/markets/developed area/flat prices in range etc.

Thanks in advance !
    CommentQuote
    1 bhk or 2 bhk ?

1bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Status of Zest as on December 31, 2012:
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • HI,

When i have booked 1BHK flat in logix that time only 2 twers for 1 BHK.Now logix has increased the no of flat (1BHK) and changed the layout.I have my 1BHK unit IInd floor park facing.now I want to sell my unit. i have made payment to logix in december and come to know about that noida authority has decided that flats in logix (in Noida, new construction) would be max 10th floor.

any update for logix zest sale/resale
    CommentQuote