Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any idea what is the total number of flat in zest? Even better if someone could give the breakup --1 BHK / 2BHK etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Any idea what is the total number of flat in zest? Even better if someone could give the breakup --1 BHK / 2BHK etc.

approx calculation of no. of flats as of now

1 BHK 8(towers)*20(flats per floor)*17(no. of floors)=2720 flats
    2 Bhk 6*8*19=916 so total flats=2720+916=3636

and project area is decreased to 14 acres only ie 25 acres(earlier)-6(saha)-5(ace)=14 acres. So density has definitely increased a lot. Earlier it was around 140 units per acre and now its 259 units per acres. I guess its the most dense project in INDIA. So dont believe logix guys when they say that its because of FAR that they have decreased no. Of flats. FAR has increased to a large extent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje

and project area is decreased to 14 acres only ie 25 acres(earlier)-6(saha)-5(ace)=14 acres. So density has definitely increased a lot. Earlier it was around 140 units per acre and now its 259 units per acres. I guess its the most dense project in INDIA. So dont believe logix guys when they say that its because of FAR that they have decreased no. Of flats. FAR has increased to a large extent.

The number of floors have changed now....max is 12 floors per tower
    CommentQuote
    The number of floors have changed now....max is 12 floors per tower

Dear Zangoora
    No of floors had been changed for 1 BHK or 2BHK
    Pl elaborate.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Massimo
    Dear Zangoora
    No of floors had been changed for 1 BHK or 2BHK
    Pl elaborate.
    thanks

as per Logix, all towers will have max. 12 floors...

plus tower 5,6 sold to victory
    CommentQuote
  • Very true Tower 5 & 6 are exclude from construction page of Logix
    though i doubt that 2bhk tower will also have 12 floors i think this 12 floor restriction is for 1 bhk
    are u sure zangooraji?
    CommentQuote
  • yes massimo u r right 12th floor rstriction is for 1bhk only not 2 bhk ..i am 100% sure..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveenjayant
    HI,

When i have booked 1BHK flat in logix that time only 2 twers for 1 BHK.Now logix has increased the no of flat (1BHK) and changed the layout.I have my 1BHK unit IInd floor park facing.now I want to sell my unit. i have made payment to logix in december and come to know about that noida authority has decided that flats in logix (in Noida, new construction) would be max 10th floor.

any update for logix zest sale/resale

rESALE rATES aRE 3400-3500 PER SQFT for 1 Bhk Flats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    yes massimo u r right 12th floor rstriction is for 1bhk only not 2 bhk ..i am 100% sure..

To add, for 2BHK it is now G+17 which is a reduction from G +19.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Massimo
    Very true Tower 5 & 6 are exclude from construction page of Logix
    though i doubt that 2bhk tower will also have 12 floors i think this 12 floor restriction is for 1 bhk
    are u sure zangooraji?

I wasn't sure thats why I asked...thanks!

If the floors above 12th are squashed for 1 BHK, will Logix be giving the possession earlier than promised??? :D

I know I am stupid to ask this as it will never happen...time pe de diya toh bhi people would be happy...still, it is quite logical to expect early possession, isn't it?
    CommentQuote

Correction:-
    1 BHK 8(towers)*20(flats per floor)*12(no. of floors)=1920 units
    2 Bhk 6*8*19=916 so total flats=1920+916=2836 Units

and project area is decreased to 14 acres only ie 25 acres(earlier)-6(saha)-5(ace)=14 acres. So density has definitely increased a lot. Earlier it was around 140 units per acre and now its 202 units per acres. I guess still its the most dense project in INDIA. So dont believe logix guys when they say that its because of FAR that they have decreased no. Of flats. FAR has increased to a large extent.
    CommentQuote
    Correction:-
    1 BHK 8(towers)*20(flats per floor)*12(no. of floors)=1920 units
    2 Bhk 6*8*19=916 so total flats=1920+916=2836 Units

and project area is decreased to 14 acres only ie 25 acres(earlier)-6(saha)-5(ace)=14 acres. So density has definitely increased a lot. Earlier it was around 140 units per acre and now its 202 units per acres. I guess still its the most dense project in INDIA. So dont believe logix guys when they say that its because of FAR that they have decreased no. Of flats. FAR has increased to a large extent.

Bingo!

I agree with you...the project seems so dense, even sunrays wouldn't be able to reach every flat...
    CommentQuote
    Bingo!

I agree with you...the project seems so dense, even sunrays wouldn't be able to reach every flat...

Lozix have clearly messed up ,cheated people in this project.....at such density even people wouldn't be able to reach own flats...
    CommentQuote
  • I wish RTM was affordable to most of people... or atleast there were some regulations in RE... Logix has faultered here, without an iota of doubt.

Once you pay, you're stuck forever... similar to Indian marriages, once you marry...you dont have an option of divorce ...have to ruin both lives daily till death (p.s: Divorce is a dirty way of getting seperated...)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Today I had talk with Rohit from Logix. He confirmed that there will not be any separate boundries by Victory/Shaha. All the green area/common facilities will be shared by all three Logix/victory/Shaha. If we take this into consideration, density has decreased for sure. Also there are now 17 floors in 2BHK tower as per logix. So total no 2BHK should be
    17(no of floors)* 8(no of flat each tower) + 4(no of flat in ground floor) = 140 in one tower
    total no of 2 BHK = 140*6(no of 2 bhk tower) = 840
    CommentQuote