Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay



Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
Reply
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Sifar
    As per broker, booking was closed at 3650clp.
    It will be opened at 3900 bsp in next 2weeks...


    Dear
    correct me if i am wrong but zest was closed at 3490BSP in CLP
    though i am also of view point that it open soon at 3800-3900BSP
    Thnaks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Massimo
    Dear Jyoti
    Booking for zest is closed as of now, is the agent offering u resale unit?
    Also tell us which unit & tower?


    It is a fresh unit, not on resale. Unit and tower I will have to check with the agent. He said the booking opened today itself. There is no CLP plan as of now, only flexi and down payment options available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sifar
    As per broker, booking was closed at 3650clp.
    It will be opened at 3900 bsp in next 2weeks...

    CLP is not open as of now, only flexi and DP are the current options. That's what I heard from the agent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Massimo
    Dear
    correct me if i am wrong but zest was closed at 3490BSP in CLP
    though i am also of view point that it open soon at 3800-3900BSP
    Thnaks

    The agent says Zest opened bookings today only.
    CommentQuote
  • whats the BSP

    Originally Posted by jyotik
    clp is not open as of now, only flexi and dp are the current options. That's what i heard from the agent.


    whats the bsp at which logix opened new booking today
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    whats the bsp at which logix opened new booking today

    3790bsp
    CommentQuote
  • Has the booking opened for 3 & 4 bhk also in logix zest . Or only studios and 2 bhk are available now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JyotiK
    3790bsp

    and what are the additional charges apart from this BSP ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    and what are the additional charges apart from this BSP ?

    INTERNAL DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
    Rs.75/-psf
    EXTERNAL DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
    Rs. 75/-psf
    ELECTRIC SUB STATION CHARGES
    Rs. 40/-psf
    CLUB MEMBERSHIP
    Rs.1,00,000/-
    COMPULSARY CAR PARKING SPACE(ONE)
    Rs. 2,50,000/-
    ONE TIME LEASE RENT
    Rs. 100/- psf
    INTEREST FREE MAINTENANCE SECURITY
    Rs. 100/- psf
    In addition to the above, there are PLCs-
    Ground Floor to 5th Floor
    Rs. 100/- psf
    6th floor to 10th floor
    Rs. 60/- psf
    Garden Facing
    Rs. 100/- psf and LANDSCAPE 25/- PSF

    pls suggest if it's wise to book at this rate. I would be an end user. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Purchasing by the end user

    You need to compare this with other projects in that Area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cajatinjinda
    You need to compare this with other projects in that Area.


    Dear Jyoti
    BSP of 3790 at Flexi is ok, looking at current scenario
    but make sure

    1) u get a good unit -location wise
    2) would suggest go for 920Sq ft as there is no diff in 920 & 990 except for one store, also location of 920 is better central green facing

    What discout u r getting?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Revised Rates

    Dear All,

    I got a call from the BOP that booking has been opened at 3,790(2BHK) and 3,890(3BHK).

    They also informed that rates will soon be revised to 4,040.

    Regards
    Jatin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cajatinjinda
    Dear All,

    I got a call from the BOP that booking has been opened at 3,790(2BHK) and 3,890(3BHK).

    They also informed that rates will soon be revised to 4,040.

    Regards
    Jatin


    I think rates are Flex plan based, any news on CLP rates being announced??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Massimo
    Dear Jyoti
    BSP of 3790 at Flexi is ok, looking at current scenario
    but make sure

    1) u get a good unit -location wise
    2) would suggest go for 920Sq ft as there is no diff in 920 & 990 except for one store, also location of 920 is better central green facing

    What discout u r getting?
    Thanks

    Thanks for the suggestion. The broker says 7% discount on flexi.
    CommentQuote
  • Revised Rates

    Dear All,

    BOP also informed that no discounts are available on the above rates.

    Regards
    Jatin
    CommentQuote