Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sharmapunit3
    Any comments on construction progress of tower4 (1bhk) which is at a halt since 5 months now, is it due to less units sold ?
    Other towers seem to be fine, addition of 1 floor each month.

Mr Punnet ! please dont try to divert the discussion which is ongoing in the forum. Dear members I am sure he is trying to divert the discussion topic so please dont reply on him
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Zangoora, you are absolutely correct. Why PLC upto 10 floors now.
    Your analysis is always great. This thing did not clicked me.
    1. Guys who have 10 floor 1 BHKs... Please rush to logix and ask for PLC back.
    2. Guys with 2BHKs of green facing ..Please rush to logix and ask for PLC back.

thanks sharmaje,

This could be because I don't 'love' any project in particular and perhaps like finding faults.

I am sure if buyers take up this issue with Logix, it could be a storm in building....builders are supposed to take money, loot us in daylight....not return the money and be saints...

Still, if buyers can get something back...nothing like it.
    CommentQuote
  • punit construction is going t full pace...

Originally Posted by sharmapunit3
    Any comments on construction progress of tower4 (1bhk) which is at a halt since 5 months now, is it due to less units sold ?
    Other towers seem to be fine, addition of 1 floor each month.
    CommentQuote
  • If the construction is going on at full pace, with much less no. of flats to be build now and with two towers sold to other builders, Logix should give possession at least 5-6 months before promised date!! I repeat, at least 5-6 months before promised date.

Unless Logix can deliver this, can we REALLY confirm that construction is at full pace or some complacency has crept in...A food for thought...
    CommentQuote
  • Gabar Singh .. Are bookings coming for fresh. At what price were you able to make a deal and what discount you are offering currently
    CommentQuote
  • Zangoora ji
    i have 2 BHK unit on 10 floor central green facing in tower c
    with the latest changes will there be any chage in my green facing unit
    should i also get in touch with builder for Green facing PLC.

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by zangoora
    thanks sharmaje,

This could be because I don't 'love' any project in particular and perhaps like finding faults.

I am sure if buyers take up this issue with Logix, it could be a storm in building....builders are supposed to take money, loot us in daylight....not return the money and be saints...

Still, if buyers can get something back...nothing like it.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All
    Just spoke to anshikha ma'm from Logix
    She had confirmed 2 things
    1)Tower 5-6 sold
    2)space for 3bhk sold

there will be no change in layout so Center greens for 2 bhk units remain unchanged.

rest only time will tell..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for this information
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Massimo
    Dear All
    1)Tower 5-6 sold
    2)space for 3bhk sold

there will be no change in layout so Center greens for 2 bhk units remain unchanged.

But i think we can not use that green area as Logix has sold this area to Saha as per their layout plan. According to them, they will create separate club house, swimming pool and green area exclusively for their members. Which even make sense as somebody who will buy flat at minimm 1.6 Cr don't want to share with thousands of peoples of Victory and Zest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Massimo
    Dear All
    1)Tower 5-6 sold
    2)space for 3bhk sold

In general, why are the buyers who are invested in LZ worried???

Koi jaata toh hai nahih Logix office mein milne ko....every saturday people literally request the owner to come over to Logix office and raise their concerns...no one is bothered to come forward and raise their voice....so why shout now over the internet...??

It is because of lack of unity of buyers that such builders are able to do 'manmani'....they know buyers are not united...nothing can happen to them....once you've paid, you're IN...you're stuck....at their mercy.

I know I am offending many on this forum but its true...buyers lack unity....they just want their flat cost to raise, so that they may sell it off and make profit..who is bothered about floor area/ facilities/ towers being sold to Victory....how are we bothered... we will be bothered only when 'our' particular unit has some issues....until then...its 'your' problem.
    CommentQuote
  • I also confirmed from logix they said there is no change in internal layout of zest , so all 2bhk s which were central green facing will be as such only. also there will be no separate boundary wall as confirmed by logix and all facilities will be shared.

only change point is tower 5 and 6 sold and all 3bhk towers sold . which will be built by separate builders now.

so things seem ok .my pov .I may be wrong
    CommentQuote
  • HI all,

I need some information about the payment made to logix.

I have 1BHK flat in tower one. i have seen that logix has made service tax on all amount except Car parking. service tax has increased 2.75 to 3.09 and so i am paying taxes on installemts to logix. when i have booked that time total price was 17,16,977 (BSP all inclusive) + 61,024(taxes)= 17,78,001 include car parking (1,50,000) and club (1,00,000).
    Now i have made total below payment to logix .

11,09,865 (BSP all inclusive) + 29558 (service tax)=11,39,423 Rs

Now i want to resale this unit. Can anybody tell me about this service tax.

Can anybody suggest on service tax part in resale. this part is inclused BSP or i need to ask for service tax payment made from buyer except BSP to logix.

Need your help on this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    I also confirmed from logix they said there is no change in internal layout of zest , so all 2bhk s which were central green facing will be as such only. also there will be no separate boundary wall as confirmed by logix and all facilities will be shared.

only change point is tower 5 and 6 sold and all 3bhk towers sold . which will be built by separate builders now.

so things seem ok .my pov .I may be wrong

rKalia ji! Please refer to below layout and then ask Logix to give you in writing that there will be no boundary wall. As per Saha there will be boundary wall. Why 1.2 cr luxury flat owner will share amenties with 40 Lacs flat. Also Logix Zest is going to be a will be a low class project like LIG flats of DDA.

There will not be any amenities except one common room that will be so called Club house. They have also not shared any club/amenities layouts in Builder buyer agreement like most of the builders. Check BBA of Jaypee and you will see everylayout be it a club,pool,playground etc.
    If you ask logix the same they will never ever provide you.

CommentQuote
  • sharma je u r correct. But how to deal this matter with logix. They are assuring verbally that there will be no boundary wall. But I will insist to give in writing. THEY told they are sending the revised layout to all the customers.

after getting revised layout we can get clear picture .
    CommentQuote
  • IF U hav anu idea pl guide us on how to get info from logix or how to deal with this situation.
    CommentQuote