Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    IF U hav anu idea pl guide us on how to get info from logix or how to deal with this situation.

I have already told in my post that get-together at logix office on a decided date and ask them for clarity collectively. If they dont give in writing then hire a lawyer and sue them legally them and escalate the matter to authorities and media
    CommentQuote
  • Logix... a big brand going downhill...
    CommentQuote
  • I know this
    that layouts and plans are changed everytime so that builder can extract maximum off the present land bank, whenever builders see's an opportunity he changes
    and the customer looses
    At present existing flat owners are definately at loss..
    CommentQuote
  • my friend has a 1 bhk in logix zest in sec 143. he purchased the flat approx 1.7-2 years ago at 18.5 lacs. at the time of purchase, dealer told him that after a year he can sell it with 5 lac premium. Actually dealer made a fool of him and he did not discuss with any one and went ahead with the deal. now after around 2 years, he is trying to sell for a premium of 4 lacs (22.5 lacs) but has got no buyers.
    what is the current rate in zest for 1 bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jackdaniel
    my friend has a 1 bhk in logix zest in sec 143. he purchased the flat approx 1.7-2 years ago at 18.5 lacs. at the time of purchase, dealer told him that after a year he can sell it with 5 lac premium. Actually dealer made a fool of him and he did not discuss with any one and went ahead with the deal. now after around 2 years, he is trying to sell for a premium of 4 lacs (22.5 lacs) but has got no buyers.
    what is the current rate in zest for 1 bhk?

He will not get any buyer. So please tell him to wait for next 5 years
    CommentQuote
  • With so much of negative publicity of Logix, whatever buyers were interested, they're playing 'wait and watch' or going to other builders.

Unless solution to this issue of boundary demarcation is CONFIRMED, woes of Logix does not seem to end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    With so much of negative publicity of Logix, whatever buyers were interested, they're playing 'wait and watch' or going to other builders.

Unless this issue to boundary demarcation is CONFIRMED, woes of Logix does not seem to end.

Every other month I think to invest in Zest (for end purpose) but then I read the posts on this forum and also based on my other friends' suggestions, I don't.

Is it really going downhill? They have done so much construction but still when I see public's loud utterance, I pull out. I know it's better to think many times before investing.

I got a call from one broker last week, he was saying 3600 AI. Can anyone help please?
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea approximately what % of project is sold till now??

I don't see many new buyers entering in this project in near future. So lets say if it half sold till now and logix have some financial difficulties (as per some rumours in the market) then it might force logix to slow down pace of construction. This will mean another negative for this project in the short run.

Disclaimer: Above are just my thoughts.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix is a prominent player in the market and has a few projects running on Noida expressway. They can find a solution to this problem provided there is a will.

I can just wish them good luck...people's expectations are sky high. If they want to play long term...they need to clear all these bad marks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agilesoul
    Every other month I think to invest in Zest (for end purpose) but then I read the posts on this forum and also based on my other friends' suggestions, I don't.

Is it really going downhill? They have done so much construction but still when I see public's loud utterance, I pull out. I know it's better to think many times before investing.

I got a call from one broker last week, he was saying 3600 AI. Can anyone help please?

You are the lucky one. I trapped in this project last week. I've purchased a 2BHK unit in resale. Now i worried about all this mess.
    Don't know how to react.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dotnet
    You are the lucky one. I trapped in this project last week. I've purchased a 2BHK unit in resale. Now i worried about all this mess.
    Don't know how to react.

Dont worry dotnet. Wait for 4-5 years. You may get an appreciation of 3 to 3.5 %
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dotnet
    Don't know how to react.

At what price you purchased..?
    CommentQuote
  • Just to confirm the logix side of story on the boundary wall issue,I talked to one of Victory Brokers today. When I asked him about the boundary wall, he told that Logix has sold only FSI to them so that cant construct the boundary wall.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cajatinjinda
    At what price you purchased..?

I've purchased it 3530 BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • I really dont understand why so much negativity is spilling around here. I am a investor here and may be a end user later and really want to see my investments give good returns.
    This is the ideal time for anyone to enter logix. Beat my words..
    1. Metro is just approved right in front of Logix
    2. Less no of Flats with lesser density.
    3. All hiccups will vanish when you have the RTM rates of this project around 5k in next 2 years.

One point is arguably right that is common area sharing between three builders at this 25 acre plot. I confirmed it with Logix and they said there will not be any boundries. when I asked them to give it in written the answer was that within a weeks time the final layout will be posted on the company website which will kill all misconceptions.

Now we can fight over this.

My point is if this common area thing is sorted out favourably. I see this as a win win situation.

n who is saying he is not able to sell his unit. If you dont know how n where to sell ur product its not the project's fault. Give ur unit to some broker or at some property websites and see ur deal getting matured.

I respect Zangoora Bhai's comments as he is factual but few others are just blowing the dust.
    CommentQuote