Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

    Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
    Lets list down problems that zest has as compared to its neighbor projects.

    1. ??
    2. ??
    Presently Zest has its elder brother as neighbour...Logix Blossom Greens....

    Seem my previous posts regarding potential problems...add to the list if you wish to...

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

      Dear Zangoora
      What's the problem with having elder brother blossom green as its neighbour

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

        are the transfers open in zest .... if so what rates ??.... are the rates revising for fresh !!

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

          Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
          Dear Zangoora
          What's the problem with having elder brother blossom green as its neighbour
          just that you cannot compare the two on following parameters
          1. Builder reputation
          2. Quality
          3. Location advantage (since they are next to each other)

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

            Originally posted by zangoora View Post
            just that you cannot compare the two on following parameters
            1. Builder reputation
            2. Quality
            3. Location advantage (since they are next to each other)

            Zangoora... Are these really issues.. you are not clear ... So till now I don't find any major issue in zest as compared to its neighbouring projects.
            Guys till now no bad point in zest. Regarding good points there are many that we'll discuss after discussion on issues in zest.

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

              Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
              Zangoora... Are these really issues.. you are not clear ... So till now I don't find any major issue in zest as compared to its neighbouring projects.
              Guys till now no bad point in zest. Regarding good points there are many that we'll discuss after discussion on issues in zest.
              these are not issue sharmaje... but these points cannot be compared wrt Blossoms Greens...baat ko samjho yaar...both are from Logixx

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                Originally posted by zangoora View Post
                these are not issue sharmaje... but these points cannot be compared wrt Blossoms Greens...baat ko samjho yaar...both are from Logixx
                Point is that Zest is in no respect better than Blossom Greens, so its price is always going to be limited by Greens.

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                  any news about the revision of zest price,,,,???
                  i'm asking this becoz my friends wants to exit from this project..so if anyone can tell whether one can exit or wait for sometime

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                    Originally posted by dceashish View Post
                    Point is that Zest is in no respect better than Blossom Greens, so its price is always going to be limited by Greens.
                    In addition to this there are other points wrt zest and LBG

                    1. LBG construction wise is far ahead...hence, has a higher bsp. Zest is cheaper, hence affordable.
                    2. Zest is denser since it has more 1 BHK apartments.

                    Let Logix's LBC be ready for possession in sec-137, we'll get to know how is the construction quality and manitenance (by builder for 1 yr)...

                    Hope and wish LBG and zest turn out to be good investments...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                      Originally posted by libra21 View Post
                      any news about the revision of zest price,,,,???
                      i'm asking this becoz my friends wants to exit from this project..so if anyone can tell whether one can exit or wait for sometime
                      Any serious investor/buyer on this.....??????

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X