Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

difficult to find a buyer so easily...resale hovers around 3300-3400 levels...

Once Logix jacks up the price, resale will also increase...atleast on paper...

But jacking up the price may not necessarily help the project...however, if banks decrease ROI, it may help sales...

Comment

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
      difficult to find a buyer so easily...resale hovers around 3300-3400 levels...

Once Logix jacks up the price, resale will also increase...atleast on paper...

But jacking up the price may not necessarily help the project...however, if banks decrease ROI, it may help sales...
      Zangoora ji ! In one of your posts I read that you don't own a flat in zest
      then how come you are not able to find a buyer in zest

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
        Zangoora ji ! In one of your posts I read that you don't own a flat in zest
        then how come you are not able to find a buyer in zest
        buddy, it was a generic statement...there are no buyers...in general

I dont a flat in zest.

Comment

I really dint understand why there are so many towers of 1bhk in logix zest? Its in SEZ but where are the companies?
          I am confused about investing for 1 bhk in Zest

Comment

Although Zest is having big no.s of 1 BHK Flats, but as well as you (Vihan) are asking, project will take about 2 more years to be completed.
            The land allotted for SEZ & to IT Co.s are planning to shift their offices (Read Noida Expressway Threads) in coming months. In fact they are waiting for Infrastructure & connectivity of roads to be fully developed.
            AND all this will take 2-3 years. If you are interested in sector 143 then it is right time to invest.
            BTW Logix may going to impose fee for second transfer from monday onward by Rs. 75-100 PSFT.

Regards
            --------------------------
            Life is Good, Think Positive

Comment

is zest a gud investment..wht r the positives

Comment

agree with SG... even if the rates match with the rates of 137 ... u r sitting in decent profit .....

Comment

gabar .. go to the site ... see construction pace ... location ... etc...

Following positives
                  - logix a decent builder
                  -architect CP kukreja ... very reputed... designed signature towers, gautam budh university etc
                  -decent tower layout.... i wudnt say the best ... but better than many
                  - sector 143 ...location advantage ... 3C oxygen ... unitech, DLF SEZ plot next to it... Bhasin commercial already launched ... FNG back on track ...good schools nearby ...within 2-3 kms
                  -Cheapest rates in the area ... all the neighbours blossom greens, gulshan, sikka are close to 4k .... this is cheaper

Comment

What about many flats on 25 acre plot. I guess total no of flats are around 4500 in total 1-2-3 bhk ie around 20k people on average. Seems too high... Is it worth
                    I don't understand what CP KUKREJA has designed
                    Is it for looting people.... Infact looting end users...
                    Any who knows that the 3/4 and Penthouses that are to be launched yet will be converted in studios.
                    Underwear sukhane ke liye bhi jagah nahin milegi, it will be so congusted. After possession one hospital is required inside campus as many people may fall sick due to suffocation:-)

. Any expert comments please
                    Last edited November 18 2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
                      What about many flats on 25 acre plot. I guess total no of flats are around 4500 in total 1-2-3 bhk ie around 20k people on average. Seems too high... Is it worth
                      I don't understand what CP KUKREJA has designed
                      Is it for looting people.... Infact looting end users...
                      Any who knows that the 3/4 and Penthouses that are to be launched yet will be converted in studios.
                      Underwear sukhane ke liye bhi jagah nahin milegi, it will be so congusted. After possession one hospital is required inside campus as many people may fall sick due to suffocation:-)

. Any expert comments please
                      Zest is good for pure investment... khud rehne mein mushkil hai...

CP KUKREJA outsources the designing...waise bhi, its mostly copy-paste stuff

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X