Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RealtyUP
    Hi All,

If u dont know, there is logix zest group on the facebook. Ppl there are discussing these issues and planning to meet logix management on 2nd Feb. I personally feel more the ppl more the pressure will be. It high time we co-ordinate our efforts and put pressure on logix to come clean on this.

Only owners can join the group...
    CommentQuote
  • I too have written mail to loigx on id zest@logixgroup.in for clarification regarding sharing of common facilities between the three builders , issue of boundary wall. But I have received no reply.

They are only telling verbally that new layout will be send to all customers soon. also since FSI has been sold there will be no boundary wall. REST ONLY TIME WILL TELL
    CommentQuote
  • any idea if customers who were relocated t other towers ..have tsarted getting revised BBA or not ?
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

If u dont know, there is logix zest group on the facebook. Ppl there are discussing these issues and planning to meet logix management on 2nd Feb. I personally feel more the ppl more the pressure will be. It high time we co-ordinate our efforts and put pressure on logix to come clean on this.

link plz..want to join
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libra21
    link plz..want to join

Here u go
    https://www./groups/logixzestowners/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    I too have written mail to loigx on id zest@logixgroup.in for clarification regarding sharing of common facilities between the three builders , issue of boundary wall. But I have received no reply.

They are only telling verbally that new layout will be send to all customers soon. also since FSI has been sold there will be no boundary wall. REST ONLY TIME WILL TELL

Seems this email ID is just 'incoming'...have never heard of any 'outgoing' email from this ID...
    Better if people join together and beseech Logix for a reply.
    CommentQuote
    Here u go
    https://www./groups/logixzestowners/

This link is also not working.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    This link is also not working.

Somehow when I am pasting the link from facebook it is showing something else. BTW, you can look for logix zest group in facebook and give your unit no. The moderator will approve ur request.
    CommentQuote
  • There are many zest groups there. Please copy your link in a pic and paste the image here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    There are many zest groups there. Please copy your link in a pic and paste the image here.

I Have attached the link in a pic. Hope this helps.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it did help. Thanks buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • anyone meeting zest officials on weekend to inquire about Victory/Saha?
    CommentQuote
  • Zest ki koi nayi khabar?
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing new. Things will be clear when Logix share the new layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dotnet
    Nothing new. Things will be clear when Logix share the new layout.

Any idea or commitment for timelines from zest to share layouts
    CommentQuote