Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1821 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • did you guys go to Logix for discussion today?
    CommentQuote
  • Latest pics of Zest
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends, I have a simple query about Logix Zest 2BHK units. Is 16th Floor top floor or top minus one floor in 2 BHK layouts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitdel
    Hi friends, I have a simple query about Logix Zest 2BHK units. Is 16th Floor top floor or top minus one floor in 2 BHK layouts?

Buddy i think Top - 1. They reduced to G + 17 from G + 19.
    CommentQuote
  • logix zest

Excellent pics which shows current status for logix zest all towers.

I have just one query. I have unit in SAT 3 Tower. and instalment is due on casting of 5th floor .

I have not received the demand till yet. where as pics shows casting of 8th floor slab.

seniors please explain .
    CommentQuote
  • did the prospective buyers meet Logix at their office during the weekend?

I guess not...we're all a bunch of individuals, no unity and will for collective effort.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trumpcard
    Latest pics of Zest

Hi Trumpcard, Any pics of Saha/Victory :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Hi Trumpcard, Any pics of Saha/Victory :(

No Sharmaje, don't have any pics. But I visited Logix Office yesterday and a guy there showed me updated layout. It showed boundary wall for Tower 5 and 6. I requested for soft copy but since Rohit wasn't there, I couldn't get it. I'll share in case I get it before Logix update their website.:)
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying a 1BHK in Logix Zest . Anyone who has booked a flat can help me. I don't trust brokers, they will tell you half the things ......

Wud like to know the following:

1. When was Zest launched and at what price?

2. What was the discount that the brokers or BOP offered to those who bought at the time of initial booking.(In Flexi Plan)?

2. The resale price of 3300-3400 means BSP + Add Charges of Rs 390 psf +Parking & club..... or is it all inclusive in Rs 3300.

3.How much payment has been made to the company till now. In Rs as well as in % terms.

4. If i buy now @3300/-, how much i will need to pay to the seller (in Rupee terms)? Will I buy the whole unit in less than 20 Lakhs ?

5. What is the premium or the cash component i will be supposed to pay to the seller?

6. Is the transfer open now? and what are the transfer charges? who will pay the transfer charges ( me or the seller?)

This information will help all who are thinking of buying a property in ZEST and i understand that many of us in this thread have invested in Zest.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, I am Amit from Delhi, I am very new to this forum, recently I've invested in 2 BHK unit in Logix Zest mainly because of:

1. Affordability
    2. Better potential of location (sector 143)

About builder credibility, I've read in this forum and realized its ok-ok but my personal experience says otherwise. They are no better than a street builder building a 2 floor building in Zilla Gaziabad.

I had few queries about Zest layout and I spoke to them on phone, everybody is passing the bucks to the higher ups. Support guy says talk to this number, that number says talk to VP Marketing, VP marketing says director is not in cabin. Logix VP marketing told me to send queries in email. Till now I have sent them 4-5 times and its almost 15 days since I sent them email, still no reply from them. I believe there is something very FISHY in Zest now.
    CommentQuote
  • for 1 bhk in zest price is 3500-3600 (Inclusive of car parking of 1.5 lakhs)...other charges r separate ..

one shud prefer units in tower 4 and Tower 9 as their construction is still till 2/3 rd floor..means paid is stilll less around 6 lakhs where as in other towers paid is around 12 lakhs...just try .....all the best ..transfer charges will bear by seller..

Premium around 2-4 lksh depending upon booking price...
    CommentQuote
  • This is getting disappointing....ideally, after buying a property, one should feel good, secured and anticipate his/her investment to grow.

In Zest, now the mood has become gloomy owing to gamut of problems... Logix issues with NA / Selling towers to other builders / squashing floors above 12th floor... there could be more problems coming up, who knows.

I urge all the buyers to collectively go and meet Logix and discuss all existing issues. Unless we unite, builder will do his 'manmani'. Internet is a useful tool and the buyers must avail this.

I can just hope and wish an amicable solution to all issues of Zest.

Good luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    This is getting disappointing....ideally, after buying a property, one should feel good, secured and anticipate his/her investment to grow.

In Zest, now the mood has become gloomy owing to gamut of problems... Logix issues with NA / Selling towers to other builders / squashing floors above 12th floor... there could be more problems coming up, who knows.

I urge all the buyers to collectively go and meet Logix and discuss all existing issues. Unless we unite, builder will do his 'manmani'. Internet is a useful tool and the buyers must avail this.

I can just hope and wish an amicable solution to all issues of Zest.

Good luck!

I fully agree with you...I am quite shocked to see Logix management even not replying to my queries. They just call to make sure your demand latter has reached or not.
    CommentQuote
  • It is going to effect both Investors and End users, if at all the investors are thinking that it is not going to affect them and they will book the premium and leave. What they are going to get if there will be no premium because of all these issues.
    CommentQuote
  • yes you are right even for this reason resale is also too less and is not catching up ....may be worse time for sellers to sell and est for buyers to click a value deal ...

project status is almost more than 50% staructure done...and banks r fainancing ...still rates r low...
    CommentQuote