Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RealtyUP
    Is it a guess or you have some credible source to give the info of rate hikes. I am hearing about rate hikes since last 4-5 months.

Bingo!

Unless Logix sorts out its issues, price increase would be suicidal for their sales...
    CommentQuote
  • Bsp is 3500..........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Bingo!

Unless Logix sorts out its issues, price increase would be suicidal for their sales...

Hi Zangoora, could you tell what all issues are there with Zest. I am investor in Zest and would like to know about it to safeguard my savings
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ervikasin
    I am looking to buy logix zest 2BHK in resale. Could someone please confirm me on resale BSP of this project?

Thanks

Hi Ervikasin, BSP in resale wd be around 3500 per sq ft as of now..
    CommentQuote
  • Construction is going at really good pace at Zest or faster than expected I can say... Inmost of the towers 8-10 floors have been completed.
    CommentQuote
  • Any specific reason why tower4 (1BHK) has been halt for past 6 months ? Construction in other towers is good, any revised possession date for phase1 towers ?
    CommentQuote
  • tower 4 was for investors and their close circle..dont worry entire project will get possesion together..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    tower 4 was for investors and their close circle..dont worry entire project will get possesion together..

Thanks for sharing this...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravram
    Hi Zangoora, could you tell what all issues are there with Zest. I am investor in Zest and would like to know about it to safeguard my savings

1. Logix's tussle with Noida Authority regarding papers was their first negative news. Although Zest had no issues, their reputation as a group was dented.
    2. Squashing of floors above 12th now after bookings are taken shows their callous attitude.
    3. Selling of 1 and 2 BHK towers to other builders, and them showing certain part of land in their area further added to confusion. Unless these boundary issues are settled, those who are aware of issues, will prefer staying away from Zest.
    4. Last but not the least, Logix customer care is the most pathetic one... never they reply to any emails...

As a combo, presently Logix is more in negative light than positive.

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • price r expected to be revised to 4250....as logix has already sold most of it inventory ...

Originally Posted by libra21
    Yes, u r right. Mybe rates are gng to revise :)
    CommentQuote
    price r expected to be revised to 4250....as logix has already sold most of it inventory ...

Kab .. in 2020?
    CommentQuote
    price r expected to be revised to 4250....as logix has already sold most of it inventory ...

Gabar Bhai.. can u pls calculate what will be all inclusive rate per sqft for 1 BHK & 2 BHK..
    CommentQuote
  • all inclusive for 1 bhk is 21.5 lakhs ...2 bhk i need to see...u can get some deals where paid is 6 lkhs in tower 4 and tower9 ..with little in premium and rest can be paid in 2 yrs time on loan
    CommentQuote
  • Been to Logix office with friends over the weekend... it was heartening to see people visiting their offices with payments for zest, new inquiries about rates and pace of construction...
    It was good to see people still having some faith in their organization and I really hope everything gets fine soon...all issues related to boundary / NA / floors gets resolved.

On the construction front, pace is fine...can't comment on quality as I didn't visit the site...should be atleast at par with Saha/Victory, if not better.
    CommentQuote
  • Have you seen saha's quality. On what logic are you assuming that logix quality will be better than saha. Have you seen saha sec-50 project. Apply some logic man .

QUOTE=zangoora;759611]Been to Logix office with friends over the weekend... it was heartening to see people visiting their offices with payments for zest, new inquiries about rates and pace of construction...
    It was good to see people still having some faith in their organization and I really hope everything gets fine soon...all issues related to boundary / NA / floors gets resolved.

On the construction front, pace is fine...can't comment on quality as I didn't visit the site...should be atleast at par with Saha/Victory, if not better.
    CommentQuote