Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

    Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
    Though any idea abut new prices on logix blossom zest ..i heard bsp now is Rs 5000...not sure some broker told me ..but he was not confident
    hahaha...yes, zest bsp is now 5k and today is dec 14, 2014.

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

      Guys... Unit above 12th floor are cancelled. I read someone wrote it is above 14th floor so just called up logix to confirm. Any updates... Anyone??

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

        strange when i called them ..they said no its not true ...and these r rumours ..even they r asking from me next installemnt of 4 lakhs ..Mr Trump what is ur source ..did u talked in Logix ..is yes then what the name of teh person ...

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

          guys wanted to add i enquire abut T1, T2, T3, T4 ..so no worries in these towers....may be new towers i am not sure.

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

            Originally posted by Trumpcard View Post
            Guys... Unit above 12th floor are cancelled. I read someone wrote it is above 14th floor so just called up logix to confirm. Any updates... Anyone??
            Dear Trump,

            Almost all projects in section 137 and 143 are more than 12 floors... Had this rumour been true.... it must have been havoc/chaoes till now..

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

              Is it still possible to buy 1 BHK units in this project under 3400 BSP? I have tried but it seams ppl dont want their inventory let go. This Victory ACE thing is really changing the fate of this project.

              Almost everyone put ads for 3250 and when contacted says it is old posting n now the rate are more than 3400.

              Seniors need guidance.. I m amazed how fast the news spreads.

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                Originally posted by sounz123 View Post
                Is it still possible to buy 1 BHK units in this project under 3400 BSP? I have tried but it seams ppl dont want their inventory let go. This Victory ACE thing is really changing the fate of this project.

                Almost everyone put ads for 3250 and when contacted says it is old posting n now the rate are more than 3400.

                Seniors need guidance.. I m amazed how fast the news spreads.

                This location is not more than 3250/- BSP..
                Wait for some time, Victory Ace may reduce its price in future, to below 4000/-, if it wont attract any buyer
                Last edited December 16 2012, 07:50 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                  Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
                  This location is not more than 3250/- BSP..
                  Wait for some time, Victory Ace will reduce its price to below 4000/-, when it wont attract any buyer
                  It is surprising that you are suspecting a price reduction from Victory Ace.
                  Is there any answer to those also who have already booked their dream houses in Victory Ace at higher rates.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                    Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
                    This location is not more than 3250/- BSP..
                    Wait for some time, Victory Ace will reduce its price to below 4000/-, when it wont attract any buyer
                    why victory ace prices be lowered ? even they are not getting sufficient ,price deduction be rarely happened !!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                      Yes bro... I wish the news turn out to be a rumour. But my source was logix office only... They even said they will make it official next week. Dont know the name of the person...

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X