Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    Have you seen saha's quality. On what logic are you assuming that logix quality will be better than saha. Have you seen saha sec-50 project. Apply some logic man .

QUOTE=zangoora;759611]Been to Logix office with friends over the weekend... it was heartening to see people visiting their offices with payments for zest, new inquiries about rates and pace of construction...
    It was good to see people still having some faith in their organization and I really hope everything gets fine soon...all issues related to boundary / NA / floors gets resolved.

On the construction front, pace is fine...can't comment on quality as I didn't visit the site...should be atleast at par with Saha/Victory, if not better.
    Read the post carefully dear...use specs, if required.

Never compared the quality, just said both should be similar if not better. I repeat SHOULD...

Verb should is to express an obligation, a necessity, or a prediction...

Still, you are free to ignore the post. We all are entitled to have different POVs.. is to express an obligation, a necessity, or a prediction...

Still, you are free to ignore the post. We all are entitled to have different POVs.. is to express an obligation, a necessity, or a prediction...

Still, you are free to ignore the post. We all are entitled to have different POVs..
    CommentQuote
  • realguru its gud to see that u had gud experience with logix guys....seems investment will grow otherwise too its the under priced project as on date ..so great going now in future for all of us..

Originally Posted by realguru
    Have you seen saha's quality. On what logic are you assuming that logix quality will be better than saha. Have you seen saha sec-50 project. Apply some logic man .

QUOTE=zangoora;759611]Been to Logix office with friends over the weekend... it was heartening to see people visiting their offices with payments for zest, new inquiries about rates and pace of construction...
    It was good to see people still having some faith in their organization and I really hope everything gets fine soon...all issues related to boundary / NA / floors gets resolved.

On the construction front, pace is fine...can't comment on quality as I didn't visit the site...should be atleast at par with Saha/Victory, if not better.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai The kind of reputation Logix enjoys is seen and understood by all.
    Land sold to Victory, no possession for County.

More surprises to come !!!

Tabhi to Logix ka flat bechne ke liye logon ko har thread pe jake post karna pad raha hai :D. Logix Zest 3500 maine lelo :)

Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    realguru its gud to see that u had gud experience with logix guys....seems investment will grow otherwise too its the under priced project as on date ..so great going now in future for all of us..

CommentQuote
  • realguru dont worry anyways the project si anyways too much underpriced ..so dont worry these rates will never come back..so now investors/end users in this project hv everyuthing to gain in future....
    CommentQuote
  • Received a call from a broker for around 3500/- all inclusive.. is it worth investing in this price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    Received a call from a broker for around 3500/- all inclusive.. is it worth investing in this price ?

must be 3500 bsp .. check again
    CommentQuote
  • price revision for Logix Zest by April'13

Logix Zest prices are going to be revised to BSP 4190 Rs/sq ft by this month end or April ( current rates are 3790 BSP in fresh booking and 3500 in resale) .
    If you compare the prices with other projects in this area , this is the cheapest one as on date. Logix has almost completed the transfers of flats to other towers..So price revision is expected soon. Prices were to be raised around Diwali, but due to scrapping of certain floors in few towers, this was postponed.
    CommentQuote
  • Manpreet good way of posting your sales ad... hahahahaha ... love it..
    CommentQuote
  • excellent news...fro the buyers as well as sellers..

Originally Posted by abhinoida
    Logix Zest prices are going to be revised to BSP 4190 Rs/sq ft by this month end or April

Logix has almost completed the transfers of flats to other towers..So price revision is expected soon. Prices were to be raised around Diwali, but due to scrapping of certain floors in few towers, this was postponed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manpreet0690
    Hi Abhi, can you tell me what is the source of this information. I have a 920 sqft unit in tower C. i am planning to sell it out at 3500 BSP+ Other charges. If this is from relaiable source i can hold this unit for few more days.

Thnx

Can's share the exact source of info..but the reliable source is from Logix only. It's totally upto u to hold or sell or unit.
    CommentQuote
  • I was offered 2BHK unit in fresh booking on 16th floor in Logix Zest. Should I buy it?

As I am reading comments on this forum that only floors till 12th are approved by NA. Please advise urgently?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ervikasin
    I was offered 2BHK unit in fresh booking on 16th floor in Logix Zest. Should I buy it?

As I am reading comments on this forum that only floors till 12th are approved by NA. Please advise urgently?

Logix is constructing 1 BHKs till 12th floor and 2 BHKs till 17th floor as per approval from NA. So no issues from NA side.... so far :o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinoida
    Logix Zest prices are going to be revised to BSP 4190 Rs/sq ft by this month end or April ( current rates are 3790 BSP in fresh booking and 3500 in resale) .
    If you compare the prices with other projects in this area , this is the cheapest one as on date. Logix has almost completed the transfers of flats to other towers..So price revision is expected soon. Prices were to be raised around Diwali, but due to scrapping of certain floors in few towers, this was postponed.

Hi abhinoida ! You have certainly announced a good news, though you don't want to disclose source information.

I can see that you have joined IREF on March 2013 ie. very recently

and you came with a bang news !!!
    Where were you earlier and how come you jumped suddenly in this forum.
    Please dont mind but it seems that you are a broker's agent who is facing problems in selling units, so trying to spread false positivity in IREF.
    Please share anything authentic with some base or any reliable source information.

I am not against logix zest , but I dont believe that there is not any logic in not increasing price due to transfers since Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ervikasin
    I was offered 2BHK unit in fresh booking on 16th floor in Logix Zest. Should I buy it?

In 2bhk floors approved are G+17 and in 1 bhk it's G+12. U wouldn't get much options in fresh as very limited inventory is avble with logix , but u'll get more options in resale. U looking to buy 2 bhk ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Hi abhinoida ! You have certainly announced a good news, though you don't want to disclose source information.

I can see that you have joined IREF on March 2013 ie. very recently

and you came with a bang news !!!
    Where were you earlier and how come you jumped suddenly in this forum.
    Please dont mind but it seems that you are a broker's agent who is facing problems in selling units, so trying to spread false positivity in IREF.
    Please share anything authentic with some base or any reliable source information.

I am not against logix zest , but I dont believe that there is not any logic in not increasing price due to transfers since Diwali.

you're bang on!
    CommentQuote