Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

    Originally posted by Trumpcard View Post
    Yes bro... I wish the news turn out to be a rumour. But my source was logix office only... They even said they will make it official next week. Dont know the name of the person...
    kahin monica toh nahin thi ?

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

      Originally posted by sounz123 View Post
      It is surprising that you are suspecting a price reduction from Victory Ace.
      Is there any answer to those also who have already booked their dream houses in Victory Ace at higher rates.
      Lets not compare Victory Ace with others, because they are offering luxurious appartments with many facilities.. Check the below link for details

      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-noida?t=46910

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

        Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
        kahin monica toh nahin thi ?
        Nahi koi banda tha. I am following up on this... Will update all. Lets see...

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

          Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
          Lets not compare Victory Ace with others, because they are offering luxurious appartments with many facilities.. Check the below link for details

          https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-noida?t=46910
          earlier u were quoting that Victory Ace will be forced to reduce the price.. n now u r hailing it of being a luxurious project.
          I still didnt understand ur last comment where u said Victory Ace will reduce the booking price. MY POINT IS SIMPLE if they wont reduce then logix zest price are gonno sail thru for next two month or so.

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

            Originally posted by sounz123 View Post
            earlier u were quoting that Victory Ace will be forced to reduce the price.. n now u r hailing it of being a luxurious project.
            I still didnt understand ur last comment where u said Victory Ace will reduce the booking price. MY POINT IS SIMPLE if they wont reduce then logix zest price are gonno sail thru for next two month or so.
            You have to keep in mind ,distress buyers and brokers too!!!!!!

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

              Rajat007 is broker of Victory Ace... and a very distress broker who wants to downgrade zest.... In business this seems fair but try to be little clever

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
                Rajat007 is broker of Victory Ace... and a very distress broker who wants to downgrade zest.... In business this seems fair but try to be little clever
                Sharmajee..

                I am not a broker nor an investor.. I am a middle class person and do researh on different investment options..

                From my last post i just ment to say that dont compare Victory Ace with other projects, as it is a luxury project..
                Last edited December 16 2012, 11:21 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                  what about the existing buyers who have booked in the towers which are now a part of Victory group? How does this transfer of ownership affects them? Is Logix giving them an option to Quit with some interest?
                  How are the banks going to deal with the loan...as now the cheque will be made in favor of Victory...a lot of legal stuff and delays...
                  Total Confusion!!!

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                    is it a holding time for zest or is it a selling for zest owners ..any suggestion please...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                      Originally posted by zangoora View Post
                      what about the existing buyers who have booked in the towers which are now a part of Victory group? How does this transfer of ownership affects them? Is Logix giving them an option to Quit with some interest?
                      How are the banks going to deal with the loan...as now the cheque will be made in favor of Victory...a lot of legal stuff and delays...
                      Total Confusion!!!
                      does anyone know, if Logix Zest sold 3/4BHK, all the advert i have seen is abt 1/2BHKs, if that is the case then it makes sense instead of getting another architect/builder they got Victory to develop and sell those towers

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X