Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by Trumpcard View Post
    Yes bro... I wish the news turn out to be a rumour. But my source was logix office only... They even said they will make it official next week. Dont know the name of the person...
    kahin monica toh nahin thi ?

Comment

Originally posted by sounz123 View Post
      It is surprising that you are suspecting a price reduction from Victory Ace.
      Is there any answer to those also who have already booked their dream houses in Victory Ace at higher rates.
      Lets not compare Victory Ace with others, because they are offering luxurious appartments with many facilities.. Check the below link for details

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-noida?t=46910

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
        kahin monica toh nahin thi ?
        Nahi koi banda tha. I am following up on this... Will update all. Lets see...

Comment

Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
          Lets not compare Victory Ace with others, because they are offering luxurious appartments with many facilities.. Check the below link for details

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-noida?t=46910
          earlier u were quoting that Victory Ace will be forced to reduce the price.. n now u r hailing it of being a luxurious project.
          I still didnt understand ur last comment where u said Victory Ace will reduce the booking price. MY POINT IS SIMPLE if they wont reduce then logix zest price are gonno sail thru for next two month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by sounz123 View Post
            earlier u were quoting that Victory Ace will be forced to reduce the price.. n now u r hailing it of being a luxurious project.
            I still didnt understand ur last comment where u said Victory Ace will reduce the booking price. MY POINT IS SIMPLE if they wont reduce then logix zest price are gonno sail thru for next two month or so.
            You have to keep in mind ,distress buyers and brokers too!!!!!!

Comment

Rajat007 is broker of Victory Ace... and a very distress broker who wants to downgrade zest.... In business this seems fair but try to be little clever

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
                Rajat007 is broker of Victory Ace... and a very distress broker who wants to downgrade zest.... In business this seems fair but try to be little clever
                Sharmajee..

I am not a broker nor an investor.. I am a middle class person and do researh on different investment options..

From my last post i just ment to say that dont compare Victory Ace with other projects, as it is a luxury project..
                Last edited December 16 2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

what about the existing buyers who have booked in the towers which are now a part of Victory group? How does this transfer of ownership affects them? Is Logix giving them an option to Quit with some interest?
                  How are the banks going to deal with the loan...as now the cheque will be made in favor of Victory...a lot of legal stuff and delays...
                  Total Confusion!!!

Comment

is it a holding time for zest or is it a selling for zest owners ..any suggestion please...

Comment

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
                      what about the existing buyers who have booked in the towers which are now a part of Victory group? How does this transfer of ownership affects them? Is Logix giving them an option to Quit with some interest?
                      How are the banks going to deal with the loan...as now the cheque will be made in favor of Victory...a lot of legal stuff and delays...
                      Total Confusion!!!
                      does anyone know, if Logix Zest sold 3/4BHK, all the advert i have seen is abt 1/2BHKs, if that is the case then it makes sense instead of getting another architect/builder they got Victory to develop and sell those towers

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X