Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Well.... Can any one tell exactly which tower no.'s have been sold to Victory....

Comment

Tower No. 5 and Tower No. 6 are now with Victory (Interal Source)

Comment

Why towers are sold to victory and what is the story of 12th floor. Can anyone explain in detail pls.

Comment

as i mentioned a few days back, i was trying to buy a 1bhk in FRESH sale in zest. Logix had stopped booking, but one broker said that they can arrange a studio for me in tower 5. I also gave the booking amount cheque, but naturally, as i suspected, it was of no use. Today the broker told me that booking cannot happen.
          Now i understand why my 1bhk booking could not happen.. the tower 5 is no longer with zest!
          my question to sharmaje and zangoora bhai:
          1. do you expect fresh bookings to open in zest 1bhk? if yes, then by when and at what price tentatively?
          2. do you think that after this development (entry of victory), logix zest is a good investment? I am not a speculator and plan to buy and hold this 1bhk and put it on rent.

Comment

Ek hi 25 acre ka campus hai Malik. Only 4 Towers are built/marketed/sold and maitained by Victory and rest by logix. Amenties all common you can say or you can say that there will be no extra amenties built by Victory. Only difference will be construction quality and I am not aware whose construction quality will be better Victory or logix. Decision is yours.
            Only there is one doubt that how can logix decide this without informing its customers. No official notice from Logix side. Also in BB agreement shared by logix there is no layouts shared, neither floor layout/tower layout/clubhouse layout or master layout of the project. I dont know if this is legal that without sharing any layouts how can builder make BB agreements

Comment

1BHK - Resale

I am looking for 1 BHK, let me know the resale price if you have any info please...

Comment

Originally posted by tgupta View Post
                I am looking for 1 BHK, let me know the resale price if you have any info please...
                Currently the demands are 3500-3650 in CLP. with almost demand note has been received till 4th floor.. in other words atleast 50 % payment is made.

This is as per my experience for gud location units when i searched for myself.
                Also PLC charges are extra burden.

Comment

yes 3500-3600 is minimum rate , even t this price there is scope of around 800rs per sqft so prices will surely go up in next 2 mnths ...

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
                    yes 3500-3600 is minimum rate , even t this price there is scope of around 800rs per sqft so prices will surely go up in next 2 mnths ...
                    I foresee a definite 4K plus BSP by 31 march..

so gud time to invest now.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
                      Why towers are sold to victory and what is the story of 12th floor. Can anyone explain in detail pls.

It's confirmed by Logix now that owners of tower 5 and 6 and above 12th floor in other towers would be given an option to either change unit or take money back. Soon they would be issuing letters for the same. They did not tell if above 12th floor issue is for all towers or some towers.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X