Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay



Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
Reply
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • currnet ratre is 3790 BSP for zest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Once you complete 10 posts, PM will be activated.



    Thanks :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manpreet0690
    ervikasin - r u online now?? I am trying to PM but unable to do so.. I can see u r online in my frndlist


    Hello Manpreet0690....I am online now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitkalra
    Any body knows the company price of Logix Zest. I heard that there are still some fresh bookings going on?


    Fresh booking is available in 16th or above floors only. All Covered car parking space is booked, now Logix is selling open car parking in 1.5L
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ervikasin
    Fresh booking is available in 16th or above floors only. All Covered car parking space is booked, now Logix is selling open car parking in 1.5L


    Hey ervikasin, were u able to get any deal in Zest ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinoida
    Hey ervikasin, were u able to get any deal in Zest ?


    Yes, I got one resale deal in zest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ervikasin
    Yes, I got one resale deal in zest.


    On which price you have made the deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ervikasin
    Yes, I got one resale deal in zest.


    Congratz ...U made the right choice at right time..Hope u got a good deal..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinoida
    Congratz ...U made the right choice at right time..Hope u got a good deal..


    Thanks...It was not a bad deal....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ervikasin
    Thanks...It was not a bad deal....


    can u plz share at wat price u got ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinoida
    can u plz share at wat price u got ?


    3250 bsp
    CommentQuote
  • 3250..amazing deal actually ..car parking is covered or open ? did u pay 1.5 lkh for car parking or 2.5 lkh ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ervikasin
    3250 bsp


    great deal I must say...can u plz share the broker's details as one of my friend also looking to buy one unit. Maybe he can get a similar deal..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    3250..amazing deal actually ..car parking is covered or open ? did u pay 1.5 lkh for car parking or 2.5 lkh ...


    I got the covered car parking in 2.5 l extra.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinoida
    great deal I must say...can u plz share the broker's details as one of my friend also looking to buy one unit. Maybe he can get a similar deal..

    I did the deal without any broker. It is really difficult deal....I hope that I will be able to get it through.
    CommentQuote