Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi got ur point... car parking shud have been 1.5 lakhs not 2.5 lakhs ......its one and other way u got a lower bsp 3250...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ervikasin
    I did the deal without any broker. It is really difficult deal....I hope that I will be able to get it through.

Don't worry my friend..U hv got a great deal ..And just fyi - U must be aware that Logix is gonna increase the rates, they are also thinking of increasing the open car park to 2 lacs....Just wait n see..There's a lot of benefit of covered car park. And Logix guys are giving now open car parking as some of the land was sold to Saha. So they now really don't have any covered car parking left. People who bought initially only got covered car park.. What matters is the bsp u got, which is defntly less than the market rate....
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please confirm what is the process of resale? Should I pay all the money to seller at the start of Transfer process or should I wait for transfer completion?

I want to know the general trend in resale deal. What if builder deny for transfer due to some issue?
    CommentQuote
  • how come bsp only matters ....i think overall price is important ...i suggets u shud only pay the amount for car parking what is mentioned in agreement ....then bsp will matter...seems somebody is cheating...

Originally Posted by abhinoida
    Don't worry my friend..U hv got a great deal ..And just fyi - U must be aware that Logix is gonna increase the rates, they are also thinking of increasing the open car park to 2 lacs....Just wait n see..There's a lot of benefit of covered car park. And Logix guys are giving now open car parking as some of the land was sold to Saha. So they now really don't have any covered car parking left. People who bought initially only got covered car park.. What matters is the bsp u got, which is defntly less than the market rate....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    how come bsp only matters ....i think overall price is important ...i suggets u shud only pay the amount for car parking what is mentioned in agreement ....then bsp will matter...seems somebody is cheating...

Ervikasin, I agree here.. I believe u must have checked on the original payment or price summary document ..it states all the charges i.e bsp, additional charges, car parking etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Saw this on Zest FB page...

As per the CLP payment plan, we need to pay when 10th, 13th and then when top floor gets constructed. Now, since there are only 12 floors for 1 BHK, what will be the schedule?
    Will the demand for 13th and top floor be combined when 12th floor gets constructed?
    http://www.logixgroup.in/pdfs/blossom-zest-payment-plan-05-07-2012.pdf

A valid question I guess....has anyone confirmed this with zest...will there be any revised payment schedule plan uploaded?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Saw this on Zest FB page...

As per the CLP payment plan, we need to pay when 10th, 13th and then when top floor gets constructed. Now, since there are only 12 floors for 1 BHK, what will be the schedule?
    Will the demand for 13th and top floor be combined when 12th floor gets constructed?
    http://www.logixgroup.in/pdfs/blossom-zest-payment-plan-05-07-2012.pdf

A valid question I guess....has anyone confirmed this with zest...will there be any revised payment schedule plan uploaded?

Yes... these would be combined. So people should expect 16% + PLC + Electric Sub Station Charges on completion of 12th floor. I spoke about this in around Dec and they said they would be reprinting this schedule as there is no 13th floor... but I guess they are too much busy with Neo world only to find time for these things :D

And my gut feeling says after structure is complete then logix may put the construction speed to a lower gear as max payment would have gone by then. Just hope they prove me wrong :o
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Trumpcard.....Hope that logix guys will keep working that hard.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trumpcard
    Yes... these would be combined. So people should expect 16% + PLC + Electric Sub Station Charges on completion of 12th floor. I spoke about this in around Dec and they said they would be reprinting this schedule as there is no 13th floor... but I guess they are too much busy with Neo world only to find time for these things :D

And my gut feeling says after structure is complete then logix may put the construction speed to a lower gear as max payment would have gone by then. Just hope they prove me wrong :o

Good you asked this question to Logix , but I bet most of the buyers aren't aware of this issue...they shall have to pay double the 'expected' amount once demand letter reaches them....Zest is getting messier!
    CommentQuote
  • Saw the updates on FB page on this issue...it seems no one is bothered...

No Zest for Logix Zest!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Saw the updates on FB page on this issue...it seems no one is bothered...

No Zest for Logix Zest!

But still zest is best :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Zest has its own merits and demerits. It's a sad condition these days because they never thought change in one thing would require changing n number of other things and most importantly they are always late on communicating. Overall they earned bad name over last 6 months.

However if we look at project i am fairly bullish on it as its USP is nothing but affordability. In comparison to nearby projects it might fetch less premium as there are so many units but at the same time these so many units mean that affordability in terms of rentals. And hence people would want to move here from areas of high rentals. And we all know areas which are populated don't take much time in appreciating.
    CommentQuote
  • I AGREE..it will command excellent rental from day one thus lot of potential buyers...one bhk whi r current selling btw 22-23 lkhs shud be around 30 lkhs in 2 yrs time by possesion time

Originally Posted by Trumpcard
    Zest has its own merits and demerits. It's a sad condition these days because they never thought change in one thing would require changing n number of other things and most importantly they are always late on communicating. Overall they earned bad name over last 6 months.

However if we look at project i am fairly bullish on it as its USP is nothing but affordability. In comparison to nearby projects it might fetch less premium as there are so many units but at the same time these so many units mean that affordability in terms of rentals. And hence people would want to move here from areas of high rentals. And we all know areas which are populated don't take much time in appreciating.
    CommentQuote
  • Today I received demand letter on casting of 8th floor for SAT-3 TOWER ( STUDIOS) . where as i have paid demand on casting of 5th floor on 18th feb'13 last month. It shows construction of studio towers is going at good speed. 3
    CommentQuote
  • 3 floors have been constructed in one month , thumps up to zest project. Hope so all other minor issues are also resolved in due course of time and it picks up premium in time to come . when victory and saha will come out with clear floor plans .
    CommentQuote