Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay



Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
Reply
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • if that wud hv been the case they wud not have made BBA ,,my dear frnd....no builder wud like to get into complications....

    their plan actually worked in favour of buyers as too many 1 bhk wud hv created mess ..but now it seems to be a win win situation though u r right midway it was some mess..now even demand is back in resale and prices r rising ..

    there are other two towers like t 9 and t 10...so its just matter of chance that they r slow...they will cover up in next 5-6 mnths as entire posession will be togtehr..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    if that wud hv been the case they wud not have made BBA ,,my dear frnd....no builder wud like to get into complications....

    their plan actually worked in favour of buyers as too many 1 bhk wud hv created mess ..but now it seems to be a win win situation though u r right midway it was some mess..now even demand is back in resale and prices r rising ..

    there are other two towers like t 9 and t 10...so its just matter of chance that they r slow...they will cover up in next 5-6 mnths as entire posession will be togtehr..


    It's good for all investors if what u r saying is true... :) hopefully we'll see development in these towers as well soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys ! Good news, Zest is revising price by rs 200. News from a source which I do not want to disclose like other members in the forum.

    Zest may revise rates by rs 200 after Diwali :bab (59):

    Just Kidding !!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • what will teh fresh rates now..i heard in fresh booking they were now giving open car parking in instead of covered car parking is that true now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    what will teh fresh rates now..i heard in fresh booking they were now giving open car parking in instead of covered car parking is that true now ?


    Yes, Logix is now giving only open car parking option in fresh booking
    CommentQuote
  • Revised Site Layout

    Logix has updated the site layout on its website:
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • does anyone have Saha's and Victory's layout?
    CommentQuote
  • Price is still 3790/-
    CommentQuote
  • Saha layout is given below
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=25453
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I am really glad to see the new site layout of both Logix zest and Saha. Now green area can be used by zest flat owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Its really good to see the new layout of zest project on logix website. It shows on more clarity as it has clearly shown combine development with victory and saha.

    Definately with this price will increase in future as construction also going on full pace.
    CommentQuote
  • It was great to see Logix responding to its customer base queries and uploading the new plan on its webpage. This should enhance the trust people have in Logix...

    One more query...with lesser number of floors to be build now, is Logix going to promise an earlier possession?? I guess NO...once they have extracted enough money (after building the entire structure), the pace is surely going to slow down and construction will drag on for next 2 years...

    I'd appreciate if someone who has spoken to Logix over this and can confirm Logix's response...
    CommentQuote
  • registry of flat is based upon the Basic cost of the flat or the total cost?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    registry of flat is based upon the Basic cost of the flat or the total cost?



    Circle rate or BSP whichever is higher
    CommentQuote
  • yes indeed i saw it ..perfect ..clear many queries now...i thinking suddenly investors r getting into this project ...buying units at whatever they get around less than 3350...with investors getting inoto prices shud cross 4000 in resale soon...

    Originally Posted by zangoora
    It was great to see Logix responding to its customer base queries and uploading the new plan on its webpage. This should enhance the trust people have in Logix...

    One more query...with lesser number of floors to be build now, is Logix going to promise an earlier possession?? I guess NO...once they have extracted enough money (after building the entire structure), the pace is surely going to slow down and construction will drag on for next 2 years...

    I'd appreciate if someone who has spoken to Logix over this and can confirm Logix's response...
    CommentQuote