Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

those who wait keep waiting ... no where in noida decent sectors u'll get property around price of zest ... its bound to increase as there is a difference in price with the neighbouring projects ... almost all the towers have reached 5th floor ... luckily density issue too has been sorted ... so u wanna buy at 4000. choice is yours

Comment

Originally posted by cityguy View Post
      those who wait keep waiting ... no where in noida decent sectors u'll get property around price of zest ... its bound to increase as there is a difference in price with the neighbouring projects ... almost all the towers have reached 5th floor ... luckily density issue too has been sorted ... so u wanna buy at 4000. choice is yours
      I think mr Softie is tagging ppl unnecessarily brokers. i have already stated reasons why Zest prices are gonno bounce very steeply.
      -Reduced no of inventory
      -existing members whose units are cancelled are searching for wayout solutions in other leftover inventory.
      -reduced density of the project
      -Victory Ace coming up which is supposed to be a high end residency sharing the same facilities as of ZEST.

anyone who has basic knowledge of real estate cant run away with these facts. I would request to pls confirm ur facts before marking anyone a broker.

I m a end user of this project. And luckily sitting at 11th floor of tower 2. Hope that clears ur doubt.

Comment

just now checked with logix and they confirmed that land for 3/4 BHK unit are sold to shah builder. now they will plan their own unit and layout but amenities will be common.
        Guys, since i was planning to buy 2bhk in zest, now i am confused bcoz of shah/victory/logix in same plot.
        Please suggest whether i should buy or go for Arihant-Arden in NE.

Comment

Haha......
          Shah ...victory....logix...
          Now whose turn...
          I guess next land share will be sold to gupta properties .
          Then to pehalwan pakodewala and so on ....

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
            Haha......
            Now whose turn...
            Wah Panditji kya baat kahee hai ... Wah wah ... hahahahh....

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
              Haha......
              Now whose turn...
              Best comment of 2012

Comment

yaa because selling FSI is profitable for builder at the very first stage . so logix has sold FSI to shah and victory. now to be seen how victory and shah comes out with projetcs and develop them in luxurious range

Comment

Shah Kingdom Kharghar Sector 20 Navi Mumbai| Project Under Construction | Flat Booking Available

shah builders seem to be having quite good reputation ... so i wont mind the tower next to me constructed beautifully ... that when i bought with BSP around 3400.. while the neighbours are selling at 4000+

Comment

Originally posted by cityguy View Post
                    Shah Kingdom Kharghar Sector 20 Navi Mumbai| Project Under Construction | Flat Booking Available

shah builders seem to be having quite good reputation ... so i wont mind the tower next to me constructed beautifully ... that when i bought with BSP around 3400.. while the neighbours are selling at 4000+
                    Sir ji .... Yeh shah nahin infact its saha ..
                    ATS wala saha ....was a partner in ATS and now launching its own seperate project.

Comment

Guys some update as yesterday whole day i was in Zest site and office ..

I really appreciate the zest staff... 1 bhk status is Two towers have been cancelled and for eight Towers no of flors is reduced from 18 to 12 ..so Zest is swapping the units to new towers in a very proffesional manner....

Now inventory of especillay 1bhk has suddenly been reecued and Logix is not accepoting any 1bhk cheques now...the inventory was sold to victory which has been further sold to Ats ( co parter promote Mr saha)....

So undoubetly zest is expected to be in demand in next 1-2 mnths as soon as clarity comes in mkt...

also i expect Logix to increase prices by around 700rs in Jan ...to 4500 bsp

since they dont have much inventory left now so they will defiantely sell around 4500 .... lucky will be the buyers who bought t less price...construction is in full swing and project is bang on FNG
                      Last edited December 29 2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X