Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

I visited the Logix office on Saturday.. (April 06, 2013)... Rohit infomred me that price for logix zest has been revised to 4990.

Can any one drop a mail to customer case and ask for the revised price.

Regards
    Jatin
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    Logix site updated with the latest prices
    http://www.logixgroup.in/pdfs/price-list-ZEST-6-april-2013.pdf

Its a steep hike from 3790 to 4990BSP!! i.e of 1200/-
    CommentQuote
  • Finally, wow waallii feeling :)
    CommentQuote
  • good news for those who are already invested...this should jack up the resale rates too... :D
    CommentQuote
  • a steep hike of 1200... who will buy at these rates .
    CommentQuote
  • I am happy too. Price increase after a long time. Now it seems that investment waste nahin gayee.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PrakashAdb
    a steep hike of 1200... who will buy at these rates .

bro this price hike was eminent and long overdue....till now Zest was the most undervalued project of sector 143. Less than 20m away Amadeus Saha is getting booked at 6250 BSP....who is booking those at that price ???
    CommentQuote

Hi PrakashAdb

This is the approx rate going on in that location for all the builders except sikka. The positives points with zest are

1) The Density has decreased as the no of 1 BHK flats are reduced considerably.
    2) The construction is at Advanced Stage. (All 2BHK towers are constructed till 9-10th Floor). Well ahead of Gulshan, Sikka on the construction front.

With all the issues sorted out, Zest is going to attract lot of buyers for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitdel
    bro this price hike was eminent and long overdue....till now Zest was the most undervalued project of sector 143. Less than 20m away Amadeus Saha is getting booked at 6250 BSP....who is booking those at that price ???

Can't compare LIG with super luxury :bab (59):
    CommentQuote

Human beings,I guess :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    Can't compare LIG with super luxury :bab (59):

luxury ?
    or MIG..HEHE...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libra21
    luxury ?
    or MIG..HEHE...

Pls let me know if others including myself have to laugh on this..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    Pls let me know if others including myself have to laugh on this..

Don't cry plzzzz. :bab (15):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libra21
    Don't cry plzzzz. :bab (15):

:bab (28):
    CommentQuote