Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1821 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • not on this...

Originally Posted by libra21
    luxury ?
    or MIG..HEHE...

but definetly on ...

Originally Posted by Passion
    Can't compare LIG with super luxury :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PrakashAdb
    a steep hike of 1200... who will buy at these rates .

Nobody!!
    But they will offer huge discounts at the current rate, may be close to 10%, its upto ppl to negotiate well. This looks like a long term change, ZEST rates may not change again for another yr. The discount being offered would keep on decreasing during this period and the resale rates would move closer to 4200bsp till next yr. The ppl who invested at 3400 levels a few months bak are in for a treat
    CommentQuote
  • Agree.. but have to say courageous step by Logix :-) Finally relief for investors
    CommentQuote
  • One observation : BSP is 4990 and now what stunned me is open parking is 1.5 lakhs...

whereas in old units covered car parking was given for 1.5 lkhs to 1 bhk buyers

considering additional benefit of covered car praking it seems resale prices shud touch 4000 - 4200 level soon within 30 days...already lot of buying happened in last 15 days in this project @3400-3600...units hv dried up t these price levels...

Originally Posted by softie
    Logix site updated with the latest prices
    http://www.logixgroup.in/pdfs/price-list-ZEST-6-april-2013.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    One observation : BSP is 4990 and now what stunned me is open parking is 1.5 lakhs...

whereas in old units covered car parking was given for 1.5 lkhs to 1 bhk buyers

considering additional benefit of covered car praking it seems resale prices shud touch 4000 - 4200 level soon within 30 days...already lot of buying happened in last 15 days in this project @3400-3600...units hv dried up t these price levels...

buddy, if prices could have increased merely by builder's price hike, then builder would have increased rates to 10k psft or 1L psft or maybe even 1cr psft :D

ZEST was attractive at 3400 levels, it is not at all attractive at 4000-4200 levels, those prices will take atleast 6 months more. I doubt even Logix would try to sell at 4990, they would offer huge discounts on the price of 4990.
    CommentQuote
  • does anyone have the idea about the big plot on the right side of logix blossom greens/Zest? what is coming up there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apathfinder
    does anyone have the idea about the big plot on the right side of logix blossom greens/Zest? what is coming up there?

right side frm where :)

nyway, one side is ikebana, one side is greens, one side is village, so u must be asking abt the remaining one side.

AFAIK, that is DLF land for commercial, but no news of DLF starting nything thr in near future. BOP guys were selling ZEST last yr saying that DLF is abt to start construction frm Jan2013, but that doesn't seem to be happening
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir,

Current BSP is Rs.4990/ sq ft.

Thanks & Regards
    Rohit Arora
    Assistant Manager
    (Sales & Marketing)
    CommentQuote
  • Can logix also go Oxame way by defaulting NA payments and buyer will get in similar situation like Omaxe where they cant get the Registry done.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    right side frm where :)

nyway, one side is ikebana, one side is greens, one side is village, so u must be asking abt the remaining one side.

AFAIK, that is DLF land for commercial, but no news of DLF starting nything thr in near future. BOP guys were selling ZEST last yr saying that DLF is abt to start construction frm Jan2013, but that doesn't seem to be happening

yeah..I was asking about that very plot..thanks bro
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apathfinder
    yeah..I was asking about that very plot..thanks bro

As per one of the very senior guys from Bhasin, that land has now been taken by Bhasin for some additianoal villas/bunglows.

I remember him saying that they are coming up with 163 Bunglows/Villas and SCO's too. He was also willing to show me the papers of that land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    As per one of the very senior guys from Bhasin, that land has now been taken by Bhasin for some additianoal villas/bunglows.

I remember him saying that they are coming up with 163 Bunglows/Villas and SCO's too. He was also willing to show me the papers of that land.

have they got the land usage changed? or is it going to be commercial+villas?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    have they got the land usage changed? or is it going to be commercial+villas?

Commercial + Villas is what they told me, the guys in Villas can very well be given some IT space and shown as IT entrepreneurs, hey hindustaan hai bhai..
    CommentQuote
  • Will the lauch of Victory Ace might effect the possesion for this project ?
    We are hoping Logix to deliver possesion by end of 2014 but I am not sure this date seems pratical as of now.
    The speed of construction has picked up though but VA might delay things ?
    CommentQuote
  • with bsp @4990 and open car parking at 1.5 lkhs ..wht shud be the resale rate now for 1 bhk and 2 bhk units with covered car parking...
    CommentQuote