Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I already started demanding 4100 :-) prior to this i was planning to sell it out for 3450. this price hike gives lot of confidence while selling your units.. My simple funda to sell is give me whatever i paid to builder and rest entire profit we can share 50:50. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Today, I got call from a agent.

4300 BSP for 990 sq feet for 2 BHK. But I denied. Someone told to me to hold till oct 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Senior memebers what would be the ideal resale price for 2BHK after this steep hike in coming 7-10 days time?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Markan
    Today, I got call from a agent.

4300 BSP for 990 sq feet for 2 BHK. But I denied. Someone told to me to hold till oct 2013.

u mean 4300 AI, rite? if bsp, then y did u refuse? do u think logix will increase the zest price again till oct 2013?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manpreet0690
    Senior memebers what would be the ideal resale price for 2BHK after this steep hike in coming 7-10 days time?

dekho bhai,
    realistically speaking, everyone knew that 137 and 143 would command similar prices when both are ready...but still 137 projects are close to possession, so they are finding favour from end users and are selling higher than sec 143 projects...but even 137 projects are available for 4200-4300bsp...considering this I would expect LBG to be around 4000bsp (remember, ikebana is trading higher bcz lesser payment has gone, so more of investor interest) and since LBG is better than LBZ for end users (lesser density), LBZ should be further down, upto 3800BSP. This is the max, I would think LBZ should be in the current scenario. Buyers should still try for 3500-3600. Nothing on ground has changed in one week, so there is no logic for prices to escalate by 600-800 rupees immediately.

but brokeristically speaking, too sir 5000 company ka bsp hai, too 300-400 neeche laga lo, too kam se kam 4600BSP too hona hi chahiye :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manpreet0690
    Another good news for noida / GN
    Akhilesh plans mega push for Noida, Greater Noida - Times Of India

badi purani khabar hai manpreet pra...IREF pe tabiyat se discuss hui thi...kyun dubara dubara post karke prices bhadane ki try kar rahe ho...badh jayengi dheere dheere thoda too sabr karo
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    badi purani khabar hai manpreet pra...IREF pe tabiyat se discuss hui thi...kyun dubara dubara post karke prices bhadane ki try kar rahe ho...badh jayengi dheere dheere thoda too sabr karo

softie bhai jo yaha invested hai, unka price badana try karna samajh aata hai...magar aapka invested hue bina yaha aakar is thread ko baar baar samman dena aur price increase ko supress karna samajh nahi aa raha....

kuch lines yaad aa rahi hai mujhe ho sakta hai relevant na ho "muddai lakh bura chahe kya hota hai...wahi hota hai joh manjure khuda hota hai"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitdel
    softie bhai jo yaha invested hai, unka price badana try karna samajh aata hai...magar aapka invested hue bina yaha aakar is thread ko baar baar samman dena aur price increase ko supress karna samajh nahi aa raha....

kuch lines yaad aa rahi hai mujhe ho sakta hai relevant na ho "muddai lakh bura chahe kya hota hai...wahi hota hai joh manjure khuda hota hai"

bhai...ye broker log seedhe saadhe buyers ko thagte hain through such kind of hype...ppl who are new to RE get into their traps quite easily...the way they work is that they will overwhelm you with all the possible positive news and you would think that this is THE FUTURE. I have been through this when I booked in Logix Neo World.
    I am just trying to debate on logical grounds, offcourse investors and brokers of this project won't like it, but it is not for them
    CommentQuote
  • Softie bhai app ghode ki ghass se dosti kara doge to wo khayega kya?

A salesman task is to sell...and you cant expect 100% honesty, its upto us to weigh both sides and decide which is best for us. IMHO he is not robbing you or forcing you to write checks. We have greed for appreciation, and we have budgets, according to that we buy.

I was under the same BUYER mode few months back, I didnt registered in this forum till I made my decision. I just read...both sides stories...did some searching on internet, checked my budget and decided. I can not blame brokers and investors for anything... ultimately it was my decision and I stand by it and will stand by it....

Regarding Zest...

1. Location...location...location (there can be n number of points under this, undoubtedly one of the best locations in entire NCR)

2. Two upcoming projects in the same premises, launching at 2-3K more BSP than Zest.

3. Something big may come up on the big DLF plot, I am saying MAY...(pls dont blame me for this, I am not a broker and it is speculation based on facts and figures.)

4. Metro for sure is going to be there...when noone can say for now.

5. Most important WAS my budget...

and the list goes on.....

When I took the decision it was for sure undervalued and I dont regret my decision...there are more milestones yet to come. The latest price hike I didnt expected without a major milestone, but it came as a pleasant surprise. There is still lot of room for more increase...let those milestones come into existence.
    CommentQuote
    Softie bhai app ghode ki ghass se dosti kara doge to wo khayega kya?

A salesman task is to sell...and you cant expect 100% honesty, its upto us to weigh both sides and decide which is best for us. IMHO he is not robbing you or forcing you to write checks. We have greed for appreciation, and we have budgets, according to that we buy.

I was under the same BUYER mode few months back, I didnt registered in this forum till I made my decision. I just read...both sides stories...did some searching on internet, checked my budget and decided. I can not blame brokers and investors for anything... ultimately it was my decision and I stand by it and will stand by it....

Regarding Zest...

1. Location...location...location (there can be n number of points under this, undoubtedly one of the best locations in entire NCR)

2. Two upcoming projects in the same premises, launching at 2-3K more BSP than Zest.

3. Something big may come up on the big DLF plot, I am saying MAY...(pls dont blame me for this, I am not a broker and it is speculation based on facts and figures.)

5. Most important WAS my budget...

and the list goes on.....

When I took the decision it was for sure undervalued and I dont regret my decision...there are more milestones yet to come. The latest price hike I didnt expected without a major milestone, but it came as a pleasant surprise. There is still lot of room for more increase...let those milestones come into existence.

Dost, aise too choron ka kaam bhi chori karna hi hai, y nab them...it is easy to say these things when you have decent earning and you are investing in a project. You win some, you lose some, such is life. I consider my Logix Neo World investment as a bad decision, no worries. But there are less privileged ppl in this world who are going to put their life's savings into their dream home. Let us not get so greedy that we crush the dreams of those people, otherwise there is no difference between the politicians we curse and ourselves.

You may think that there is nothing illegal in raising prices, but this politician-builder-broker nexus is building such a bubble, whose cost will be born by only the middle class and lower middle class ppl.

Don't give false hopes to the needy, it's a crime!!

Let's come back to Zest
    location is good, but so it is for all of sec 137 and sec 143 projects, not much difference

Don't even think of comparing Saha with Logix, different league altogether. Just see ATS Village and nearby projects, big difference in prices and that would remain so.

Agreed, but that plot is close to LBG also, won't an end user prefer LBG with much less density than LBZ?

Yes, true for all 137 and 143 projects.

I will reiterate, that I am not saying that Zest is a bad project or that prices won't increase. What I am objecting to is that taking the benefit of builder's hike, these brokers have started quoting rates even more than sec 137, which is not possible. They would dupe a poor person and sell things at exhorbitant rates.

Coming back to your initial arguments, buddy the job of brokers is not to cheat. Their job is educate a buyer about the possible options they may have and then let them decide what suits their requirements. But greed and cheating in every possible work we do today has led us to have such corrupt system. Believe me, we deserve our politicians!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    Dost, aise too choron ka kaam bhi chori karna hi hai, y nab them...it is easy to say these things when you have decent earning and you are investing in a project. You win some, you lose some, such is life. I consider my Logix Neo World investment as a bad decision, no worries. But there are less privileged ppl in this world who are going to put their life's savings into their dream home. Let us not get so greedy that we crush the dreams of those people, otherwise there is no difference between the politicians we curse and ourselves.

You may think that there is nothing illegal in raising prices, but this politician-builder-broker nexus is building such a bubble, whose cost will be born by only the middle class and lower middle class ppl.

Don't give false hopes to the needy, it's a crime!!

Softi bhai we do not live in an ideal world. Please think rationally and practically. Prices are governed by market forces, not only in real estate but everywhere else. Recently Petrol prices were linked to market rate removing subsidy. Do you think it is legal or illegal...? It is not legal or illegal, it is driven by demand and supply. I agree there is too much locha in real estate prices and bubble and such things but that is beyond the scope of this thread.

Originally Posted by softie
    Agreed, but that plot is close to LBG also, won't an end user prefer LBG with much less density than LBZ?

Off course end user will prefer LBG over LBZ, my point was never that Zest is better than anyone else, the point comes to availability. LBG is mostly occupied by end users and LBZ is mostly occupied by investors, so you can figure out where availability is more.

What I am objecting to is that taking the benefit of builder's hike, these brokers have started quoting rates even more than sec 137, which is not possible.

In the long term, what makes you think it is not possible? Why sector 143 prices can not be more than Sector 137?

buddy the job of brokers is not to cheat. Their job is educate a buyer about the possible options they may have and then let them decide what suits their requirements

Softie bhai I will say again, we do not live in an ideal world. If a broker says, he will sell you Taj Mahal at 5000 psqf, will you go for that...NO...why because you applied your mind and because its your money. Whether you curse him later or teach him his job is altogether different issue.

But greed and cheating in every possible work we do today has led us to have such corrupt system. Believe me, we deserve our politicians!!

That is very vast topic and beyond the scope of this thread softie bhai.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Softie and Amit, there should be actually no debate on this broker's manace issue. It has become part and parcel of the property purchasing system in India. It has become so difficult to find one guy who is genuine. Since the money involved is high, it attracts more and more people to be a part of this community where no qualification as such is required. The problem will only grow with time since more and more joining this group...bad for first time buyers
    CommentQuote
  • In my view, sec-137,143 will be at par with Sohna Road(GGN) in the next 2 years..it needs few good establishments by corporates to come around in SEZ nearby, which is highly anticipated..
    CommentQuote

In the long term, what makes you think it is not possible? Why sector 143 prices can not be more than Sector 137?

Bhai main long term ki too baat kar hi nahi raha...just saying ki logon ko 4200-4300BSP rates ki baatein abhi se karke bevkoof mat banao

just saying ki as on April 11, 2013 and next few months, there is no sense of a 143 high density project selling at same rate as 137 near possession projects.
    CommentQuote