Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Apathfinder
    Dear Softie and Amit, there should be actually no debate on this broker's manace issue. It has become part and parcel of the property purchasing system in India. It has become so difficult to find one guy who is genuine. Since the money involved is high, it attracts more and more people to be a part of this community where no qualification as such is required. The problem will only grow with time since more and more joining this group...bad for first time buyers

Agreed, par yar agr aapki aankhon ke samne kisi doosre ka purse chori ho raha ho...too ek baar chor chor too aap bhi shayad chilla hi doge...m just trying to do the same within the limits of this system
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    Agreed, par yar agr aapki aankhon ke samne kisi doosre ka purse chori ho raha ho...too ek baar chor chor too aap bhi shayad chilla hi doge...m just trying to do the same within the limits of this system

Softie ji ..

Kuch chori nahin ho raha. Please mat chillao
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Softie ji ..

Kuch chori nahin ho raha. Please mat chillao

yeah, I think I said enuf, lets see whr prices are in October.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree no doubt the location is excellent once u see it urself....huge commercial can bring of inlfow of middle class people...

Let's come back to Zest
    1. Location...location...location (there can be n number of points under this, undoubtedly one of the best locations in entire NCR)
    location is good, but so it is for all of sec 137 and sec 143 projects, not much difference

2. Two upcoming projects in the same premises, launching at 2-3K more BSP than Zest.
    Don't even think of comparing Saha with Logix, different league altogether. Just see ATS Village and nearby projects, big difference in prices and that would remain so.

3. Something big may come up on the big DLF plot, I am saying MAY...(pls dont blame me for this, I am not a broker and it is speculation based on facts and figures.)
    Agreed, but that plot is close to LBG also, won't an end user prefer LBG with much less density than LBZ?

4. Metro for sure is going to be there...when noone can say for now.
    Yes, true for all 137 and 143 projects.

I will reiterate, that I am not saying that Zest is a bad project or that prices won't increase. What I am objecting to is that taking the benefit of builder's hike, these brokers have started quoting rates even more than sec 137, which is not possible. They would dupe a poor person and sell things at exhorbitant rates.

Coming back to your initial arguments, buddy the job of brokers is not to cheat. Their job is educate a buyer about the possible options they may have and then let them decide what suits their requirements. But greed and cheating in every possible work we do today has led us to have such corrupt system. Believe me, we deserve our politicians!!
    CommentQuote
  • Gabar singh ji !!! You are a chinese Gabbar, softie ka pura post copy-paste kar diya..........
    CommentQuote
  • ha ha ha :):bab (59):

Originally Posted by sharmaje
    Gabar singh ji !!! You are a chinese Gabbar, softie ka pura post copy-paste kar diya..........
    CommentQuote
  • :D
    CommentQuote
  • chor chor chor chor chor chor.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bab (59):

(softie bhai mujhe laga aapka purse chori ho raha hai.....isliye ....)
    CommentQuote
  • Considering the 4990 prices in fresh... can the bsp of 4000 in resale be said to be realistic...??
    Jatin
    CommentQuote
  • not rite now...getting a couple of offers at 3600-3700 levels from BOP, and as most would know BOP rates are always 100-200 ahead of market rates.

IMHO, this project is a good investment at around 3500-3700 level, not beyond that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    how much payment has already gone. Have u included parking and club in 22L AI?

Yes, 22L AI is inclusive of the car parking and club membership.

We have paid 10.5 lakhs to the builder.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I havea couple of 2 bhk units in zest - And i am left wondering if i should hold onto these units till possession and afterwards for rentals.
    OR
    Should i just exit this project completly now after price revision and invest someplace else....
    Will highly appreciate everyone's POV - as i am confused on what decision to take !
    CommentQuote
  • I m looking fr 2bhk of 920 sf at lower floor. How much bsp should i expect? Pls suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    I m looking fr 2bhk of 920 sf at lower floor. How much bsp should i expect? Pls suggest.

I think you should get somewhere between 3550 to 3600 for lower floors.
    CommentQuote
  • If someone would have checked brochure of SAHA they are building 45 floor building in front of zest 2 BHK flat. I have seen the brochure.
    CommentQuote