Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Actual resale rate of 1 bhk is 3400-3450,,not even 3500, I was trying to sell @3500 but finalised the deal @3400 bsp. I'm now left with 1 apartment which i'll keep till possession hopefully.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libra21
    Actual resale rate of 1 bhk is 3400-3450,,not even 3500, I was trying to sell @3500 but finalised the deal @3400 bsp. I'm now left with 1 apartment which i'll keep till possession hopefully.

Great that you have quoted real resale rates for the benefit of new buyers.

Gabarsingh ji, where is your 600 rupees hike in 15 days? It's more than 20 now!
    CommentQuote
  • softie just chek lot of resale inventory has been consumed ....just check if prices hv gone up in last 15 days or not....i think u will get a answer..it was just a upward movement trend.buying happened in this project and investors r now holding on and waiting for project price to go up...thoda wait karo sir jee....
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with gabbarsingh ji.. As my friend is searching an option in 2bhk at lower flr but he is not getng any deal around 3400.
    CommentQuote
  • 3400 * what size and what is deal all inc ?
    also, how much is colored amount and what is total % payment demanded ?
    Originally Posted by libra21
    Actual resale rate of 1 bhk is 3400-3450,,not even 3500, I was trying to sell @3500 but finalised the deal @3400 bsp. I'm now left with 1 apartment which i'll keep till possession hopefully.
    CommentQuote
  • Checked with 3 brokers , 1BHK top floor is available 3450 where others are higher rates basis floor like middle floor command 3700+
    Disclamer: Info based on brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • pcsllb

Originally Posted by Akv1986
    Agree with gabbarsingh ji.. As my friend is searching an option in 2bhk at lower flr but he is not getng any deal around 3400.

The rate which BOP is asking is 3700 and no less at all , they charge 100 / bsp more but reliable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apple21
    3400 * what size and what is deal all inc ?
    also, how much is colored amount and what is total % payment demanded ?

1bhk, 470 sqft, 7th floor, tower n0-2, 100% white amount, payment time 20 days. 3450 bsp, 75-IDC, 75-EDC, 40-ESSC, 60-FLOOR PLC, 100-ONE TIME LEASE RENT, 100000-CLUB MEMBERSHIP, dISCOUNTED COVERED CAR PARKING-AROUND 1.5 LAKH.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AMITSYKb
    Checked with 3 brokers , 1BHK top floor is available 3450 where others are higher rates basis floor like middle floor command 3700+
    Disclamer: Info based on brokers.

3700, R u serious. Try with some genuine brokers, the price is not more than 3450 in serious deals, people can even quote 3800 to new birds but the ground reality is that lots of investors are ready to sell @3400-3450 bsp. People on this fourm may think that I'm joking or doing negative publicity but I want new investors and end-users to know the actual market rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libra21
    3700, R u serious. Try with some genuine brokers, the price is not more than 3450 in serious deals, people can even quote 3800 to new birds but the ground reality is that lots of investors are ready to sell @3400-3450 bsp. People on this fourm may think that I'm joking or doing negative publicity but I want new investors and end-users to know the actual market rates.

Pls share the details of anybody who is selling 2BHK @lower floor at 3400 BSP. I am looking for a 2BHK unit at lower floor. This deal can finish with in 1 week.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    Pls share the details of anybody who is selling 2BHK @lower floor at 3400 BSP. I am looking for a 2BHK unit at lower floor. This deal can finish with in 1 week.

Kindly read my post again. I'm talking about 1 bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Libra21 is right its the best time to buy for buyers too..i got few calls and lot of investors are there to buy 1 bhk @3400 payment time 3 days......for end customer i think even he gets a deal at 3500-3700 shud be a gud deal...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Libra21 is right its the best time to buy for buyers too..i got few calls and lot of investors are there to buy 1 bhk @3400 payment time 3 days......for end customer i think even he gets a deal at 3500-3700 shud be a gud deal...

befor price revision these deals were happening at around 3300-3400 max but now prices r going up in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • With bus stands news floating ..see thread on bus stand ..i think its best to hold sec143 propseties or even logix zest properties ..prices shud go up by for sure..entire public transport will be planned towards 144 ..so 143 has the potential to emerge as finest location...

1bhk and 2 bhk for sure will pull lot of businessman too living outside delhi/ncr...at starting 22 lkahs its hot best even today ..even high end apartments in same campus from saha will pull good gentry too ....buyers go ahead and buy u wont repent for sure...
    CommentQuote
  • I am in buying a 920 sf flat in resale which was initially 840 sf. Seller has bba of 840 sf and a area revision letteron letter head from logix in which revision of area is mentioned. Should i go with this doc or first ask for new bba . Pls suggest whether it can have any issue in future or complication?
    CommentQuote