Sort by :
Filter by :
U need not worry on that,its well known thing that 820 sqft flats were revised to 920sqft
which unit u r getting n which unit.
- This deal could nt be materialisd as seller was asking nt less than 3700/-bsp. Dnt knw whatz hapning in market.. I was in impression that i may get 2bhk at 3400 bsp. Finaly droppd idea of zest.CommentQuote0Flag
Sir, don't believe on everything u read here on forums... correct price vahi hae jis pe deal mil rahi ho !!! 3700 BSP still might be the cheapest u can get in Noida ..CommentQuote0Flag
- zest is still underpriced seeing it location ....gud for investing now as rates hv not appreciated muvh in last 2 yrs //CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by VedantKotakSir, don't believe on everything u read here on forums... correct price vahi hae jis pe deal mil rahi ho !!! 3700 BSP still might be the cheapest u can get in Noida ..
Yes you r correct .. So many ppl here on this forum says that prices are still 3400 bsp .. Still sellers are not able to sell units but here the story is little different . prices are depending upon the unit and need of seller . Infact one of the broker from a leading broking firm was saying that for 2BHK resell prices are almost equal in ZEST and GREENS. I dont know if he was saying truth or trying to convenc for selling his unit in ZEST/GREENS.CommentQuote0Flag
inspite of price increase on paper .. i still keep getting offers from owners directly and also brokers for around 3400-3500 bsp .. whats the reason guys .. is there some problem in Zest ?CommentQuote0Flag
- yes when u go for deal you may not be able to fix a deal..at less than than 3500 ..try it...
also i heard some investors r picking r units and buyers r getting calls for buying @3500 payment in 3 days.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Gabarsinghyes when u go for deal you may not be able to fix a deal..at less than than 3500 ..try it...
also i heard some investors r picking r units and buyers r getting calls for buying @3500 payment in 3 days.
In last few days after discussion with few brokers I understood that for end use if I want to buy any 2BHK unit at lower floor , its available around 3700 bsp and these 3400 bsp prices are applicable only for 1 studio appartment (I also got few calls 3400 bsp for studio appartment).
One more thing I realised that ZEST will be livable post 3.5 - 4 years(approx) as 2 new projects has yst to start their construction work. This is my openion .CommentQuote0Flag
- Even 1 bhk are not available less than 3500 now...try out the mkt ..yes with 1 bhk there r few brokers who r quoting 3400 but then they r charging around 1 lakhs higher for car parking ...so it comes to actually 3700+CommentQuote0Flag
- One of my friend is selling his 1 BHK (very good location) - asking price Rs 3700. Should he hold it ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by reals8One of my friend is selling his 1 BHK (very good location) - asking price Rs 3700. Should he hold it ?
This is the best time to hold for atleast 2 years if you can.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there some issue with Logix?
I am looking for an investment opportunity with budget of around 25 lacs/ AI with registry (all self funded) but haven't really found anything that fits to the T. Was looking at Logix Zest 1 BHK Studios in Noida for a while but was told by someone I know in IC that Logix projects are stuck because logix's run into rough weather with the Akhilesh govt.
is that true or are we still bullish on Logix (in particular Zest)?
I was getting deals at 3450/3500 for 10th/7th floor properties.
- There is nothing like that. Everything could be settle down by the help of money. Paisa bahut badi chaij hoti hai bhai.. Aur waise bhi IC guys does nt sell logix projects so they wil nt promot it. They mainly deal with 3C. Jp .. on other side if u would hv discusd this wd bop or renecenc reality they would hv shown u diffent story.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes Sir there is no problem with logix. Construction going at full speed . I have recd demand on casting of top floor for SAT 2 tower . and Bank of baroda and hdfc Disbursing loans for this project . so no problem at all .:)
so wish u all the best and u can explore zest as investment option. :)CommentQuote0Flag
- dont trust anybody ..everybody will tell u its own story...
the story told told by IC is true but its around 1 yr old but now everything is fine and may be this the reason price is underpriced too..
best thing is go urself..see the site ..see the map ..main roads , check fresh and resale prices of surrounding projects and Go for the one u r convinced....
i m sure u will go with logix zest if u do complete excersie..CommentQuote0Flag