Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
    Very true Tower 5 & 6 are exclude from construction page of Logix
    though i doubt that 2bhk tower will also have 12 floors i think this 12 floor restriction is for 1 bhk
    are u sure zangooraji?
    I wasn't sure thats why I asked...thanks!

If the floors above 12th are squashed for 1 BHK, will Logix be giving the possession earlier than promised???

I know I am stupid to ask this as it will never happen...time pe de diya toh bhi people would be happy...still, it is quite logical to expect early possession, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
      approx calculation of no. of flats as of now

1 BHK 8(towers)*20(flats per floor)*17(no. of floors)=2720 flats
      2 Bhk 6*8*19=916 so total flats=2720+916=3636

and project area is decreased to 14 acres only ie 25 acres(earlier)-6(saha)-5(ace)=14 acres. So density has definitely increased a lot. Earlier it was around 140 units per acre and now its 259 units per acres. I guess its the most dense project in INDIA. So dont believe logix guys when they say that its because of FAR that they have decreased no. Of flats. FAR has increased to a large extent.
      Correction:-
      1 BHK 8(towers)*20(flats per floor)*12(no. of floors)=1920 units
      2 Bhk 6*8*19=916 so total flats=1920+916=2836 Units

and project area is decreased to 14 acres only ie 25 acres(earlier)-6(saha)-5(ace)=14 acres. So density has definitely increased a lot. Earlier it was around 140 units per acre and now its 202 units per acres. I guess still its the most dense project in INDIA. So dont believe logix guys when they say that its because of FAR that they have decreased no. Of flats. FAR has increased to a large extent.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
        Correction:-
        1 BHK 8(towers)*20(flats per floor)*12(no. of floors)=1920 units
        2 Bhk 6*8*19=916 so total flats=1920+916=2836 Units

and project area is decreased to 14 acres only ie 25 acres(earlier)-6(saha)-5(ace)=14 acres. So density has definitely increased a lot. Earlier it was around 140 units per acre and now its 202 units per acres. I guess still its the most dense project in INDIA. So dont believe logix guys when they say that its because of FAR that they have decreased no. Of flats. FAR has increased to a large extent.
        Bingo!

I agree with you...the project seems so dense, even sunrays wouldn't be able to reach every flat...

Comment

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
          Bingo!

I agree with you...the project seems so dense, even sunrays wouldn't be able to reach every flat...
          Lozix have clearly messed up ,cheated people in this project.....at such density even people wouldn't be able to reach own flats...

Comment

I wish RTM was affordable to most of people... or atleast there were some regulations in RE... Logix has faultered here, without an iota of doubt.

Once you pay, you're stuck forever... similar to Indian marriages, once you marry...you dont have an option of divorce ...have to ruin both lives daily till death (p.s: Divorce is a dirty way of getting seperated...)

Comment

Hi All,

Today I had talk with Rohit from Logix. He confirmed that there will not be any separate boundries by Victory/Shaha. All the green area/common facilities will be shared by all three Logix/victory/Shaha. If we take this into consideration, density has decreased for sure. Also there are now 17 floors in 2BHK tower as per logix. So total no 2BHK should be
              17(no of floors)* 8(no of flat each tower) + 4(no of flat in ground floor) = 140 in one tower
              total no of 2 BHK = 140*6(no of 2 bhk tower) = 840

Comment

How can we say that the FAR of 100 3bhks and 100 1bhks are the same ... it is not always about no. of units when you calculate FAR in a project -

Zest has 14 acres of land with only 1 bhks and 2 bkhs... How can ppl be complaining now ???

Projects like stylome have 3/4/5 bhks combined in 8 towers of large flat sizes in only 7 acres... and tat is not considered very dense...

Where as Zest now has only 1/2 bhks combined in 14 towers of small size flats in 14 acres...!!!

I'm sure if we calculate the sq.ft built up areas of both projects for area used by the towers and area in those no. of units in the towers - it should be almost the same !!!

But All said and done - this has been the wierdest project to invest in for many of us ... Every few months there is a new Project layout ... And i only hope this is the last one !

( Actually reducing those 1 bhks towers even further will only benefit this project

Comment

Guys i dont why we are discussing..project is almost half built and still mr zangoora is not convinced...if u see negatives its all negatives ..if u see positives its all positives ...with no boundaries dont u think logix is on a plus point...

logix price r too gud in resale or in fresh...

logix construction si also in full swing..

any suroounding projects in sec 143 ...just observe all r same ..forget sunlight inmost fo them ..

Comment

Originally posted by RealtyUP View Post
                    Hi All,

Today I had talk with Rohit from Logix. He confirmed that there will not be any separate boundries by Victory/Shaha. All the green area/common facilities will be shared by all three Logix/victory/Shaha. If we take this into consideration, density has decreased for sure. Also there are now 17 floors in 2BHK tower as per logix. So total no 2BHK should be
                    17(no of floors)* 8(no of flat each tower) + 4(no of flat in ground floor) = 140 in one tower
                    total no of 2 BHK = 140*6(no of 2 bhk tower) = 840
                    Please ask logix to give in writing that there will be no boundary for zest,ace,saha. I bet you that you will never get this in writing, and here comes the catch sir. Please dont believe on their lies

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
                      Guys i dont why we are discussing..project is almost half built and still mr zangoora is not convinced...if u see negatives its all negatives ..if u see positives its all positives ...with no boundaries dont u think logix is on a plus point...

logix price r too gud in resale or in fresh...

logix construction si also in full swing..

any suroounding projects in sec 143 ...just observe all r same ..forget sunlight inmost fo them ..
                      It's all called a positive thinking !! I like it...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X