Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

    Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
    Guys i dont why we are discussing..project is almost half built and still mr zangoora is not convinced...if u see negatives its all negatives ..if u see positives its all positives ...with no boundaries dont u think logix is on a plus point...

    logix price r too gud in resale or in fresh...

    logix construction si also in full swing..

    any suroounding projects in sec 143 ...just observe all r same ..forget sunlight inmost fo them ..
    you cannot push me to align with your thinking....

    I think only negatives because I believe if a buyer is paying upfront in cash, he must get value for money... Logix changed floor plans, they squashed all floor above 12, they re-sold tower 5,6 to other builders.....and still you feel I should think positive about project....strange!!

    Now why can't logix give in writing that they will give early possession of project since they have less floors to build?

    Boss, I am not the one who can sit tight folding his hands and praying for 'all well' project and hopefully acceptable construction quality...perhaps thats why I havent yet invested... I know if I pay up, I'll bug the builder regularly about quality / timely completion and legal clearance...

    I rest my case....keep up the noise.
    Last edited January 18 2013, 10:56 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

      Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
      Guys i dont why we are discussing..project is almost half built and still mr zangoora is not convinced...if u see negatives its all negatives ..if u see positives its all positives ...with no boundaries dont u think logix is on a plus point...

      logix price r too gud in resale or in fresh...

      logix construction si also in full swing..

      any suroounding projects in sec 143 ...just observe all r same ..forget sunlight inmost fo them ..
      Sir, what are the positives ? can you please explain

      Believe that its a mess now.

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

        Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
        How can we say that the FAR of 100 3bhks and 100 1bhks are the same ... it is not always about no. of units when you calculate FAR in a project -

        Zest has 14 acres of land with only 1 bhks and 2 bkhs... How can ppl be complaining now ???

        Projects like stylome have 3/4/5 bhks combined in 8 towers of large flat sizes in only 7 acres... and tat is not considered very dense...

        Where as Zest now has only 1/2 bhks combined in 14 towers of small size flats in 14 acres...!!!

        I'm sure if we calculate the sq.ft built up areas of both projects for area used by the towers and area in those no. of units in the towers - it should be almost the same !!!

        But All said and done - this has been the wierdest project to invest in for many of us ... Every few months there is a new Project layout ... And i only hope this is the last one !

        ( Actually reducing those 1 bhks towers even further will only benefit this project
        Technically you may be correct regarding FAR. But you cannot deny that very high number flats in a society is mess in all ways, like parking,rush,mismanagement,security issues,concrete jungle look/feel etc. How can you expect good return in this scenario.

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

          Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
          Sir, what are the positives ? can you please explain

          Believe that its a mess now.
          Hope this helps.. just need some positive thinking..
          1. the units are cut down drastically as only till floor 12 are approved and being confirmed by Logix.
          2. the cancelled units are opting for existing towers so clearly creating the demand supply game here. more demand and shorter no of available units.
          3. Victory Ace entry price is very high which has the same commom facilities as of zest.

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

            Originally posted by sounz123 View Post
            Hope this helps.. just need some positive thinking..
            1. the units are cut down drastically as only till floor 12 are approved and being confirmed by Logix.
            2. the cancelled units are opting for existing towers so clearly creating the demand supply game here. more demand and shorter no of available units.
            3. Victory Ace entry price is very high which has the same commom facilities as of zest.
            One more change now 12 floors. Kahan se milti hain yeh sab khabrein, please let me know also

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

              For 1 BHK, the floor PLC was upto 10th floor when total floors were 17.

              Since the no of floors are restricted to 12, paying PLC upto 10th floor seems utter nonsense. Has Logix relaxed this criteria?

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
                Please ask logix to give in writing that there will be no boundary for zest,ace,saha. I bet you that you will never get this in writing, and here comes the catch sir. Please dont believe on their lies
                Sharma ji - That is exactly what i have been thinking also ... Because i am very sure that ace and the project from saha will not want to offer their projects and facilities open to anyone and everyone to utilise - And they will want a boundary !
                And even if they dont get a boundary then it will be a case of Prestige and Shrishti in sec 93 where the residents cannot use each others club houses but have no boundary walls separating !!!

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                  Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
                  Sharma ji - That is exactly what i have been thinking also ... Because i am very sure that ace and the project from saha will not want to offer their projects and facilities open to anyone and everyone to utilise - And they will want a boundary !
                  And even if they dont get a boundary then it will be a case of Prestige and Shrishti in sec 93 where the residents cannot use each others club houses but have no boundary walls separating !!!

                  I think it will be a good idea to cross check what's the take of Ace/ Saha on boundary wall and sharing of facilities. May be then we can validate logix's claims. Views?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                    Any comments on construction progress of tower4 (1bhk) which is at a halt since 5 months now, is it due to less units sold ?
                    Other towers seem to be fine, addition of 1 floor each month.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                      Originally posted by Trumpcard View Post
                      I think it will be a good idea to cross check what's the take of Ace/ Saha on boundary wall and sharing of facilities. May be then we can validate logix's claims. Views?
                      I taked to Saha and as per them there will be boundary wall. They say that " why to share boundary and facilities when they have bought the land and paid the price. So no point of sharing at all"

                      thats why I said earlier also that please get in written from logix that facilities will be shared. They will never give this in written.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X