Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
    Dear All
    Just spoke to anshikha ma'm from Logix
    She had confirmed 2 things
    1)Tower 5-6 sold
    2)space for 3bhk sold

there will be no change in layout so Center greens for 2 bhk units remain unchanged.

rest only time will tell..
    <Massimo: Thanks for sharing the information...nice work.

In general, why are the buyers who are invested in LZ worried???

Koi jaata toh hai nahih Logix office mein milne ko....every saturday people literally request the owner to come over to Logix office and raise their concerns...no one is bothered to come forward and raise their voice....so why shout now over the internet...??

It is because of lack of unity of buyers that such builders are able to do 'manmani'....they know buyers are not united...nothing can happen to them....once you've paid, you're IN...you're stuck....at their mercy.

I know I am offending many on this forum but its true...buyers lack unity....they just want their flat cost to raise, so that they may sell it off and make profit..who is bothered about floor area/ facilities/ towers being sold to Victory....how are we bothered... we will be bothered only when 'our' particular unit has some issues....until then...its 'your' problem.

Comment

I also confirmed from logix they said there is no change in internal layout of zest , so all 2bhk s which were central green facing will be as such only. also there will be no separate boundary wall as confirmed by logix and all facilities will be shared.

only change point is tower 5 and 6 sold and all 3bhk towers sold . which will be built by separate builders now.

so things seem ok .my pov .I may be wrong

Comment

HI all,

I need some information about the payment made to logix.

I have 1BHK flat in tower one. i have seen that logix has made service tax on all amount except Car parking. service tax has increased 2.75 to 3.09 and so i am paying taxes on installemts to logix. when i have booked that time total price was 17,16,977 (BSP all inclusive) + 61,024(taxes)= 17,78,001 include car parking (1,50,000) and club (1,00,000).
        Now i have made total below payment to logix .

11,09,865 (BSP all inclusive) + 29558 (service tax)=11,39,423 Rs

Now i want to resale this unit. Can anybody tell me about this service tax.

Can anybody suggest on service tax part in resale. this part is inclused BSP or i need to ask for service tax payment made from buyer except BSP to logix.

Need your help on this

Comment

Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
          I also confirmed from logix they said there is no change in internal layout of zest , so all 2bhk s which were central green facing will be as such only. also there will be no separate boundary wall as confirmed by logix and all facilities will be shared.

only change point is tower 5 and 6 sold and all 3bhk towers sold . which will be built by separate builders now.

so things seem ok .my pov .I may be wrong
          rKalia ji! Please refer to below layout and then ask Logix to give you in writing that there will be no boundary wall. As per Saha there will be boundary wall. Why 1.2 cr luxury flat owner will share amenties with 40 Lacs flat. Also Logix Zest is going to be a will be a low class project like LIG flats of DDA.

There will not be any amenities except one common room that will be so called Club house. They have also not shared any club/amenities layouts in Builder buyer agreement like most of the builders. Check BBA of Jaypee and you will see everylayout be it a club,pool,playground etc.
          If you ask logix the same they will never ever provide you.

Comment

sharma je u r correct. But how to deal this matter with logix. They are assuring verbally that there will be no boundary wall. But I will insist to give in writing. THEY told they are sending the revised layout to all the customers.

after getting revised layout we can get clear picture .

Comment

IF U hav anu idea pl guide us on how to get info from logix or how to deal with this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
                IF U hav anu idea pl guide us on how to get info from logix or how to deal with this situation.
                I have already told in my post that get-together at logix office on a decided date and ask them for clarity collectively. If they dont give in writing then hire a lawyer and sue them legally them and escalate the matter to authorities and media

Comment

Logix... a big brand going downhill...

Comment

I know this
                    that layouts and plans are changed everytime so that builder can extract maximum off the present land bank, whenever builders see's an opportunity he changes
                    and the customer looses
                    At present existing flat owners are definately at loss..

Comment

my friend has a 1 bhk in logix zest in sec 143. he purchased the flat approx 1.7-2 years ago at 18.5 lacs. at the time of purchase, dealer told him that after a year he can sell it with 5 lac premium. Actually dealer made a fool of him and he did not discuss with any one and went ahead with the deal. now after around 2 years, he is trying to sell for a premium of 4 lacs (22.5 lacs) but has got no buyers.
                      what is the current rate in zest for 1 bhk?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X