Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

I really dont understand why so much negativity is spilling around here. I am a investor here and may be a end user later and really want to see my investments give good returns.
    This is the ideal time for anyone to enter logix. Beat my words..
    1. Metro is just approved right in front of Logix
    2. Less no of Flats with lesser density.
    3. All hiccups will vanish when you have the RTM rates of this project around 5k in next 2 years.

One point is arguably right that is common area sharing between three builders at this 25 acre plot. I confirmed it with Logix and they said there will not be any boundries. when I asked them to give it in written the answer was that within a weeks time the final layout will be posted on the company website which will kill all misconceptions.

Now we can fight over this.

My point is if this common area thing is sorted out favourably. I see this as a win win situation.

n who is saying he is not able to sell his unit. If you dont know how n where to sell ur product its not the project's fault. Give ur unit to some broker or at some property websites and see ur deal getting matured.

I respect Zangoora Bhai's comments as he is factual but few others are just blowing the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
      He will not get any buyer. So please tell him to wait for next 5 years

is logix zest 1 bhk not selling now?

what is the current market price for 1 bhk logix zest?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

around 3500-3600 in resale...

Quoted price for fresh booking is around 3790...subject to discounts

Comment

Originally posted by sounz123 View Post
          I really dont understand why so much negativity is spilling around here. I am a investor here and may be a end user later and really want to see my investments give good returns.
          This is the ideal time for anyone to enter logix. Beat my words..
          3. All hiccups will vanish when you have the RTM rates of this project around 5k in next 2 years.

One point is arguably right that is common area sharing between three builders at this 25 acre plot. I confirmed it with Logix and they said there will not be any boundries. when I asked them to give it in written the answer was that within a weeks time the final layout will be posted on the company website which will kill all misconceptions.

Now we can fight over this.

My point is if this common area thing is sorted out favourably. I see this as a win win situation.

n who is saying he is not able to sell his unit. If you dont know how n where to sell ur product its not the project's fault. Give ur unit to some broker or at some property websites and see ur deal getting matured.

I respect Zangoora Bhai's comments as he is factual but few others are just blowing the dust.
          Dear Sonuz123
          I would like to reply on your points which you have stated above
          I agree with this.

I dont agree, Please read my previous posts. No. of Flats has increase and more density

How hiccups will vanish ? There is nothing like magic in this world. What ever mess has happened cannot be reverted now in any case. Later after 2 years one will think that jo mil gaya wohi accha hai. Also if you think that after 2 years 5K will be a good price than its a mistake. 5K BSP and you can think how much will be re-sale down the line.

Regrading common area to be shared(no boundary wall) , do you believe that there is such a kind of deal where you sell land and still have rights on it. Doesn't it sound funny ?

Why Logix is saying you to wait to update the layout ! it is just to buy time and let the matter cool down.

App jaise log naa toh apne haq ke liye fight kar sakte hain aur naa hi doosron ko karne dete hain and finally who is in loss. If you are an investor or end user then you are.

Dont run away from truths by saying "Sab theek ho jayega". Sir aapko hi theek karna hai and for this you have accept what logix has done.
          In worst case if logix is right then why not they are increasing the price. Still its 3790/- since a long time , still the lowest in area.
          Last edited January 23 2013, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RealtyUP View Post
            Just to confirm the logix side of story on the boundary wall issue,I talked to one of Victory Brokers today. When I asked him about the boundary wall, he told that Logix has sold only FSI to them so that cant construct the boundary wall.
            I also talked to saha and there will be a boundary wall no sharing of anything will happen. Even the entrance will be separate.

Comment

Dear Sonuz123
              I would like to reply on your points which you have stated above
              I agree with this.

I dont agree, Please read my previous posts. No. of Flats has increase and more density

How hiccups will vanish ? There is nothing like magic in this world. What ever mess has happened cannot be reverted now in any case. Later after 2
              years one will think that jo mil gaya wohi accha hai. Also if you think that after 2 years 5K will be a good price than its a mistake. 5K BSP and you can think how much will be re-sale down the line.

Regrading common area to be shared(no boundary wall) , do you believe that there is such a kind of deal where you sell land and still have rights on it. Doesn't it sound funny ?

Why Logix is saying you to wait to update the layout ! it is just to buy time and let the matter cool down.

App jaise log naa toh apne haq ke liye fight kar sakte hain aur naa hi doosron ko karne dete hain and finally who is in loss. If you are an investor or end
              user then you are.

Dont run away from truths by saying "Sab theek ho jayega". Sir aapko hi theek karna hai and for this you have accept what logix has done.
              In worst case if logix is right then why not they are increasing the price. Still its 3790/- since a long time , still the lowest in area.
              Your efforts are appreciated "sharmaji"....

Few people like u ,giving genuine views here ,rest leave on fate or builder ....

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

Logix is no more selling 1 BHK in fresh. For 1 bhk, you have to explore resale.

Comment

I also talked to saha and there will be a boundary wall no sharing of anything will happen. Even the entrance will be separate.
                  If you have anything in writing from Saha, please share with me. It will help raise the issue with logix. As they have maintained that there will be no sharing and they will come up with updated layout soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RealtyUP View Post
                    If you have anything in writing from Saha, please share with me. It will help raise the issue with logix. As they have maintained that there will be no sharing and they will come up with updated layout soon.
                    Sir, I am not a customer of Saha. Why he'll give me in writing. I am logix's customer, so I can expect from him only.
                    But your point is valid that we need to find someone from saha who can ask them for the writeup.
                    You can also refer the Saha's layout which I have shared in my previous posts to have a dialogue with logix. That also seems enough to put your point.

Comment

my friend was telling me that there was some land of DLF near logix zest and now logix and dlf too, have sold some portion of the land to raise funds. My source of information is my friend and this news is not confirmed.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X