Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    project is on move,..daily getting calls from dlrs for buying ..why so ?

What is the rate they are offering for 1/2 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • see hindustan times paper of today on 11/06/2013 page no. 19 in the middle. Noida authority wants suggession from general public feedback on the decision taken by their board on 27th may 2013 for increase in far by .5 along 500 metre of noida to greater noida metro corridor .we have 15 days upto 26/06/2013 we can submit our complaint to authority.
    I think we all should stand up against the wrong decision taken by the board and should write dis satisfaction over the decision taken by noida board.
    Friend i am attaching, my objection/ complaint submitted at Noida Authority office of Architectural and Planning section. Over the phone, it was told to me that you have to write your complaint in the register at Noida Authority by Chief of Deptt. Mr. Pujari, when i met him in his office they told me to write over the plain paper and submit it to Mr. Sareen. I raised my objection to him regarding increasing in FAR by 3.5 as it will increase time of completion of society also, as builder will take more time to do extra job. Also i told him as of now builder is no more incharge of that society or group housing, we already paid 95 % of payment and we customers are the incharge of that society. Noida Authority should consult us before taking any major decision on our soceity, if you ask any one who has sold his all legal rights in the society by selling more than 90% of inventory, NOIDA AUTHORITY IS doing very wrong thing for the innocent customers who has spend their life savings for building their home. Noida AUTHORITY SHOULD TAKE OPENION OF ALL THE CUSTOMERS OF SOCIETY WHOSE FAR WILL THEY INCREASE. Friend this is the time to raise agaisnt these greedy people, if wecontinues keep on thinking that others will do the job for you is wrong and your next generation will not forgive you. We need number and more objection at Noida Authority office. I came to know that mine is first objection submitted at their office and they assure me that they will calll me for discussion to listen my objection. It is better to do some thing now other wise court decison is a long time consuming process. we should raise and submit over objection and keep on informing your friends whoever have got flat close to greater noida metro. More the objection is, more difficult for the noida authoriy to implement as we have receiving copy with us. SEE THE ATTACHEMENT. CHIEF OF ARCHITECTURAL AND PLANNING PHONE NO. IS 01202421753. YOUR 137,142, 143 SECTOR ALSO FALL UNDER 500 METRE RADIUS OF METRO LINE AND ITS FAR ALSO GOING TO INCREASE IN ONE MONTH AND IT WILL DELAY POSSESSION OF YOUR PROJECT.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libra21
    1bhk, 470 sqft, 7th floor, tower n0-2, 100% white amount, payment time 20 days. 3450 bsp, 75-IDC, 75-EDC, 40-ESSC, 60-FLOOR PLC, 100-ONE TIME LEASE RENT, 100000-CLUB MEMBERSHIP, dISCOUNTED COVERED CAR PARKING-AROUND 1.5 LAKH.

Sir, reading this forum posts... but confused what all inclusive (AI) means ??? does it include everything above or exclude the PCL, car parking and club membership ??

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Good evening,

Logix has become a reputed builder in noida now. Logix zest was launched 1.5yrs ago at the rate of 2850 Rs/sq.ft and now the current rate is 4990Rs/sq.ft.
    i would not suggest studio apartment for residential purpose, if you want to make rental income or just for investment then go for it.
    Project is available in fresh as well as in resale also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swatee2
    Good evening,

Logix has become a reputed builder in noida now. Logix zest was launched 1.5yrs ago at the rate of 2850 Rs/sq.ft and now the current rate is 4990Rs/sq.ft.
    i would not suggest studio apartment for residential purpose, if you want to make rental income or just for investment then go for it.
    Project is available in fresh as well as in resale also.

dont u feel its too much.......or shd we assume that rate of 5000 will be minimum on noida expressway till sector 151
    CommentQuote
  • 3 months back my friend has purchased 2 BHK on 11th floor for 3450 BSP from BOP where 40% payment was already gone to the builder. Booking price was around Rs 2800 (BSP).

Looks like brokers nexus is trying to push the prices up ...

Originally Posted by orchardman
    dont u feel its too much.......or shd we assume that rate of 5000 will be minimum on noida expressway till sector 151
    CommentQuote
  • seems so that brokers are playing on the rates and keeping the base too high
    CommentQuote
  • BOP is one of the worst brokers dealing for Zest. Two of my friends bought through zest and the services provided were below par, infact PATHETIC.

Rates of 5000 bsp in fresh are high which will promote resale and subsequently push resale prices...Zest is good for investment but bad for end use since it seems too cluttered with so many flats...every floor of 1 BHK has 10 flats!! The amenities provided will be inadequate in no time...

If investing...Zest is good...end use...dont even think about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    BOP is one of the worst brokers dealing for Zest. Two of my friends bought through zest and the services provided were below par, infact PATHETIC.

Rates of 5000 bsp in fresh are high which will promote resale and subsequently push resale prices...Zest is good for investment but bad for end use since it seems too cluttered with so many flats...every floor of 1 BHK has 10 flats!! The amenities provided will be inadequate in no time...

Bro but if something is bad for end use....how can it be good for investment.

After all somebody will use it some day and price will increase proportional to the living potential.....isn't it that way.

All the investors who will buy at various stages of project do have in mind the rate on possession that the property will give.
    CommentQuote
    BOP is one of the worst brokers dealing for Zest. Two of my friends bought through zest and the services provided were below par, infact PATHETIC.

Is it correct?? 10 Flats per floor? How many floors ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Is it correct?? 10 Flats per floor? How many floors ??

10 flats per floor of 1 BHK...12 floors total in one tower...and about 8-10 towers

Imagine the number of flats..and no. of cars in township...

Mind Boggling!!
    CommentQuote
    10 flats per floor of 1 BHK...12 floors total in one tower...and about 8-10 towers

Imagine the number of flats..and no. of cars in township...

Mind Boggling!!

bhai, purani dilli ka area bhi issey kam congested hai .... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Bro but if something is bad for end use....how can it be good for investment.

After all somebody will use it some day and price will increase proportional to the living potential.....isn't it that way.

All the investors who will buy at various stages of project do have in mind the rate on possession that the property will give.

It is good for investment because sec 143 has commercial, closer to xpressway and comparitively cheaper than sec 137 and other sectors on highway...plus 1 BHK will cost around 25L today...with developments all around, the price will grow.

Bad for end use as number of flats are more...height of ceiling is around 10 ft or even less... rooms are small and owing to huge 1 BHK flats, just imagine each flat having atleast 1 car...leading to more chaos.

Still, it is an individual's choice...I rest my case.

Also, I stick to my ground...good for investment...bad for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the Logix Zest site today (Jun 18, 2013). The construction has really picked up pace and I was happy to see it. Quite unexpectedly, there were quite a fe potential customers there, who had come for a site visit. The neighborhood Gulshan Ikebana is also picking up pace. Therefore Sec-143 is buzzing with activity. Once projects like Logix blossom county, Paras Tierea & others in Sec-137 give possession, Sector - 143 will be the next BIG thing.
    The commercial activity in that region is also keeping up pace. With proposed metro station at sec- 143, things will shine.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Guruji143
    Visited the Logix Zest site today (Jun 18, 2013). The construction has really picked up pace and I was happy to see it. Quite unexpectedly, there were quite a fe potential customers there, who had come for a site visit. The neighborhood Gulshan Ikebana is also picking up pace. Therefore Sec-143 is buzzing with activity. Once projects like Logix blossom county, Paras Tierea & others in Sec-137 give possession, Sector - 143 will be the next BIG thing.
    The commercial activity in that region is also keeping up pace. With proposed metro station at sec- 143, things will shine.

*** proposed metro *** , sir pata nehi it will materialize in our lifetimes, but ya after sector 137 is sector 143
    CommentQuote