Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AMITSYKb
    Broker has quoted him 3600 as BSP rest of charges are extra. Do you think is it a good deal to buy a 1bhk in Zest

BSP of 3600 is good, which floor
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Please find the attached latest PMC Certificate for Logix Zest.
    It looks like construction is going smooth. Hope Logix will keep the same pace in future.

Thanks
    Vikas Bansal
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • just ask him is car parking open or covered and at what charge ..bsp 3600 is a gud deal..

Originally Posted by AMITSYKb
    Broker has quoted him 3600 as BSP rest of charges are extra. Do you think is it a good deal to buy a 1bhk in Zest
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your response,
    BSP is 3600 excluding other charges in resale with covered car park originally booked at 1.5 lacs but seller is selling at 2.5 lacs (which is current rate), floor is 8th. I understand from your comments that this is good deal and he can go ahead.
    I will give some more comfort if we can get information on current market resale rate for such 1BHK unit.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Day before Logix 143 project 19th floor collapsed n 3 ppl died on the spot, due to faulty design and use of sub-standard material

why you guys dont report such matters
    Faulty design of Gr Noida skyscraper claims 3 lives
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

Seniors !

Could anyone please tell me the banks ( govt. & pvt.) which are "still" providing home loan for Logix Blossom Zest asap ?
    Especially if anyone had pleasant experience with any specific bank regarding this project, please provide me any reference contact details (of bank official/agent). That would be really helpful as I am looking for quick loan approval ( & disbursement) like everyone ! :)

Thanks in advance

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I had got loan sanctioned and disbursed from bank of baroda sector 29, Ganga shopping complex , noida. Excellent service , very clear and transparent , any time u can call bank of baroda helpline for knowing the loan status . I found it better even from HDFC.

so just go ahead. all the best .
    CommentQuote
  • I also was baffled by this report. If it’s true, it is a bad news!!

Has anyone corroborated the report?
    CommentQuote
  • its logix blossom greens project and not logix zest, so just relax and go ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    I had got loan sanctioned and disbursed from bank of baroda sector 29, Ganga shopping complex , noida. Excellent service , very clear and transparent , any time u can call bank of baroda helpline for knowing the loan status . I found it better even from HDFC.

so just go ahead. all the best .

Thank you for the quick response.

I would like to avail for home loan for 4-5 yrs and thinking of going ahead for a fixed rate loan.
    If anyone has any suggestions if fixed or floating ROI would be better, please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • better go for floating , interest rates fluctuate a lot, but i found floating option always better .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monsun
    Day before Logix 143 project 19th floor collapsed n 3 ppl died on the spot, due to faulty design and use of sub-standard material

why you guys dont report such matters Faulty design of Gr Noida skyscraper claims 3 lives

Dear Friend it was reported on LBG thread yesterday.But only the shuttering has collapsed killing 3 labourers(very sad and bad) and not the floor.Who is responsible for this carelessness nobody is able to tell.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

I undestand the service tax is 3.090% now.

A). Could anyone please confirm if same service tax % would be levied on all below components and/or if the service tax % could be different for any of the components in this project (U.P) :
    1. BSP
    2. EDC
    3. IDC
    4. Electric SubStation Charges
    5. One Time Lease Rent
    6. IFMS
    7. PLC
    8. Club Membership
    9. Car Parking

B). Other than HDFC, BOB and Axis Bank, is any other bank giving home loan for this project ?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkalia7
    better go for floating , interest rates fluctuate a lot, but i found floating option always better .

Mr Kalia,

As per your practical experience, in a Home Loan with floating ROI does BOB decreases the EMI/Loan amount for existing customer's if the the floating rate decreases accordingly ?

I have a friend who took Home Loan from HDFC on floating ROI 10.75% . When the Floating ROI was decreased to 10.15% by HDFC , it was made effective only for new customers (loan) and existing customer(my friend) ROI for changed only for 10.65% !!
    He was asked for another procesing fee if he wanted ROI provided to new customers !

So my concern in a home loan with floating ROI is, if the benefit of reduction in interest rates is passed on to existing home loan customer without any additional charges or not.
    CommentQuote