Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Friends, I am Amit from Delhi, I am very new to this forum, recently I've invested in 2 BHK unit in Logix Zest mainly because of:

1. Affordability
    2. Better potential of location (sector 143)

About builder credibility, I've read in this forum and realized its ok-ok but my personal experience says otherwise. They are no better than a street builder building a 2 floor building in Zilla Gaziabad.

I had few queries about Zest layout and I spoke to them on phone, everybody is passing the bucks to the higher ups. Support guy says talk to this number, that number says talk to VP Marketing, VP marketing says director is not in cabin. Logix VP marketing told me to send queries in email. Till now I have sent them 4-5 times and its almost 15 days since I sent them email, still no reply from them. I believe there is something very FISHY in Zest now.

Comment

for 1 bhk in zest price is 3500-3600 (Inclusive of car parking of 1.5 lakhs)...other charges r separate ..

one shud prefer units in tower 4 and Tower 9 as their construction is still till 2/3 rd floor..means paid is stilll less around 6 lakhs where as in other towers paid is around 12 lakhs...just try .....all the best ..transfer charges will bear by seller..

Premium around 2-4 lksh depending upon booking price...

Comment

This is getting disappointing....ideally, after buying a property, one should feel good, secured and anticipate his/her investment to grow.

In Zest, now the mood has become gloomy owing to gamut of problems... Logix issues with NA / Selling towers to other builders / squashing floors above 12th floor... there could be more problems coming up, who knows.

I urge all the buyers to collectively go and meet Logix and discuss all existing issues. Unless we unite, builder will do his 'manmani'. Internet is a useful tool and the buyers must avail this.

I can just hope and wish an amicable solution to all issues of Zest.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
          This is getting disappointing....ideally, after buying a property, one should feel good, secured and anticipate his/her investment to grow.

In Zest, now the mood has become gloomy owing to gamut of problems... Logix issues with NA / Selling towers to other builders / squashing floors above 12th floor... there could be more problems coming up, who knows.

I urge all the buyers to collectively go and meet Logix and discuss all existing issues. Unless we unite, builder will do his 'manmani'. Internet is a useful tool and the buyers must avail this.

I can just hope and wish an amicable solution to all issues of Zest.

Good luck!

I fully agree with you...I am quite shocked to see Logix management even not replying to my queries. They just call to make sure your demand latter has reached or not.

Comment

It is going to effect both Investors and End users, if at all the investors are thinking that it is not going to affect them and they will book the premium and leave. What they are going to get if there will be no premium because of all these issues.

Comment

yes you are right even for this reason resale is also too less and is not catching up ....may be worse time for sellers to sell and est for buyers to click a value deal ...

project status is almost more than 50% staructure done...and banks r fainancing ...still rates r low...

Comment

The rate is constant from quite a long time 3790 company rate :-).
                I guess is constant from more than 1 year. Who knows if investment is gonna fetch more than Bank FD or not.

Comment

Originally posted by naveenjayant View Post
                  HI,

When i have booked 1BHK flat in logix that time only 2 twers for 1 BHK.Now logix has increased the no of flat (1BHK) and changed the layout.I have my 1BHK unit IInd floor park facing.now I want to sell my unit. i have made payment to logix in december and come to know about that noida authority has decided that flats in logix (in Noida, new construction) would be max 10th floor.

any update for logix zest sale/resale
                  what price inclusive of all have you fixed?

Comment

Logix's Green guys have already made their RWA and they deal collectively with builder, they already have a working website for their RWA. That is the only way to go otherwise god knows when they will sell your bathrooms as FSI to some other builder and we are going to speculate if there will be boundary between them or not?
                    Last edited February 13 2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by amitdel View Post
                      Logix's Green guys have already made their RWA and they deal collectively with builder, they already have a working website for their RWA. That is the only way to go otherwise god knows when they will sell your bathrooms as FSI to some other builder and we are going to speculate if there will be boundary between them or not?
                      Could you plz share the group email ID of Green RWA?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X