Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Got a message from Logix office in writing about the boundary walls and division within zest - saha and victory !

" With reference to the trail mail, we would like to confirm the following:

As this is a joint development project no boundaries will be there between the three, there will be demarcation of area with the green hedges only.

Blossom Zest will have their exclusive club house & Swimming pool. VICTORY & SAHA will have their own. "
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing this looks to be a excellent news.....also whats the ongoing rate in 1bhk ..any idea about latest resale rates..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saleshd03
    Mr Kalia,

As per your practical experience, in a Home Loan with floating ROI does BOB decreases the EMI/Loan amount for existing customer's if the the floating rate decreases accordingly ?

I have a friend who took Home Loan from HDFC on floating ROI 10.75% . When the Floating ROI was decreased to 10.15% by HDFC , it was made effective only for new customers (loan) and existing customer(my friend) ROI for changed only for 10.65% !!
    He was asked for another procesing fee if he wanted ROI provided to new customers !

So my concern in a home loan with floating ROI is, if the benefit of reduction in interest rates is passed on to existing home loan customer without any additional charges or not.

Senior's
    Can anyone else answer this please ?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Thanks for sharing this looks to be a excellent news.....also whats the ongoing rate in 1bhk ..any idea about latest resale rates..

I'm getting calls to final the deal @3550 bsp (1bhk).
    Expect the rates to be around 4000-4200 by Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libra21

except interest rates up and sale down by Diwali, end user beware if Diwali
    CommentQuote
  • is covered car parking rates 2.5 lkhs when bsp is 3600 rs for 1bhk units

Originally Posted by libra21
    CommentQuote
  • I was wondering how much time would logix take to build the flat. As far as i kow the structure is ready but the brokers are asking me to sell it off saying hat it will take 2 3 years from now for logix to deliver it. Can somebody confirm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitj83
    I was wondering how much time would logix take to build the flat. As far as i kow the structure is ready but the brokers are asking me to sell it off saying hat it will take 2 3 years from now for logix to deliver it. Can somebody confirm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

if not in hurry why do u want to sell

and

why are brokers asking u to sell
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by r2delhi
    if not in hurry why do u want to sell

and

why are brokers asking u to sell

I don't know..my hypothesis is that the brokers are stocking up..but what I have seen in the last 6 months is. 100 ras jump...I've paid more interest than the increase so I'm losing hope with time...I don't know if its going to give me good returns or it...

Does anyone have an idea of how much rent would I get? The broker tells me about 14 k but I don't believe him
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitj83
    I don't know..my hypothesis is that the brokers are stocking up..but what I have seen in the last 6 months is. 100 ras jump...I've paid more interest than the increase so I'm losing hope with time...I don't know if its going to give me good returns or it...

Does anyone have an idea of how much rent would I get? The broker tells me about 14 k but I don't believe him

My guess...

Possession not before first quarter of 2015.

1 BHK post possession will fetch around 6-8k per month, not more... people presently staying in Jasola area of Delhi are paying around 11k for a 1 BHK (with wood work and covered car parking).

Its just my POV...so, if one doesn't agree...IGNORE!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    My guess...

Possession not before first quarter of 2015.

1 BHK post possession will fetch around 6-8k per month, not more... people presently staying in Jasola area of Delhi are paying around 11k for a 1 BHK (with wood work and covered car parking).

Its just my POV...so, if one doesn't agree...IGNORE!

agree bcoz to fetch a good rental value basic amaneties are must like markests and public transport etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    agree bcoz to fetch a good rental value basic amaneties are must like markests and public transport etc..

but two villages are infront of this project , wish if villages folks wish to stay in society, I mean it may increase rental price ;)
    CommentQuote
  • rental of 11k u r saying in jasola is for 1bedroom ....not independent 1 bedroom hall kitchen....please comapre to ..just check two young guys working in cpmaines like dell are looking for accomodation at around 10k ..they can share 5 k each...

i feel 10 k is possible seeing setup around it..if metro station and bustand comes then things can be diffrent...

also i heard amadeus is selling gud no of units @7000...

clearly Logix zest @3600 and next tower @7000 ..looks little offisde..
    CommentQuote
    rental of 11k u r saying in jasola is for 1bedroom ....not independent 1 bedroom hall kitchen....please comapre to ..just check two young guys working in cpmaines like dell are looking for accomodation at around 10k ..they can share 5 k each...

i feel 10 k is possible seeing setup around it..if metro station and bustand comes then things can be diffrent...

Amadeus is marketed as Luxury project with high specs.. etc.. my PoV it is no go at @7000... buy two in Zest instead... but that's my PoV
    CommentQuote
    rental of 11k u r saying in jasola is for 1bedroom ....not independent 1 bedroom hall kitchen....please comapre to ..just check two young guys working in cpmaines like dell are looking for accomodation at around 10k ..they can share 5 k each...

Jasola rental of Rs 11000 is for 1 BHK...not just a bedroom...in an apartment...

Metro station and Bus stand is a distant dream... filhaal toh kuch kaam shuru nahin hua hai...sirf baatein hi hain, which are floating since last 2-3 years...

Amadeus is luxury project...can't compare with Zest.

Waise bhi, sec 137 should give possession before sec 143 projects... a lot of inventory there for 1 BHK... lets see how much rent that area fetches...sec 143 initially toh us se kam hi rahega...with time, both areas will develop and rentals will equalise... later, the society which has better amenities and maintenance will fetch better rent.

Initial rental for 1 BHK in Zest should be 6-8k...my POV!
    CommentQuote