• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

lbgbuyerswelfaresociety-gmail_com

pls replace - with at sign and _ with ***

this is their website

lbgrwa_co_nr

pls replace _ with ***

Comment

Guys one thing is clear that amenities of Saha will be seperate from Logix Zest, even park , kids play area etc and zest residents will have no right on it expect watching it from their balconies. You can confirm the same from Logix office also now.
      2nd thing is , its not clear if Zest is gonna have a part, clubhouse , swimingpool, playarea. As per speculations only zest may have a very small park for the whole society only. Thats all, its gonna have in the name of amenities, so anyone buying can think that 3790 BSP is overpriced as compared to other project that have all amenities.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
        Guys one thing is clear that amenities of Saha will be seperate from Logix Zest, even park , kids play area etc and zest residents will have no right on it expect watching it from their balconies. You can confirm the same from Logix office also now.
        2nd thing is , its not clear if Zest is gonna have a part, clubhouse , swimingpool, playarea. As per speculations only zest may have a very small park for the whole society only. Thats all, its gonna have in the name of amenities, so anyone buying can think that 3790 BSP is overpriced as compared to other project that have all amenities.
        In that case Logix will return rs. 100 psf park facing PLC? They can not charge PLC showing someone else's land? Its same like Moon facing PLC? If that central greens is not a part of Zest than why this PLC?

Its high time we go in a group to Logix office and get all this in writing from them.

Comment

expressway facing plc bhi to suni hogi wo bhi to builder ki nahi hai

Comment

Originally posted by expressway16 View Post
            expressway facing plc bhi to suni hogi wo bhi to builder ki nahi hai
            Expressway was always there and will be there...but how about showing a park and getting PLC on that and than selling that park to someone else so he can also fool customers and charge PLC on the same park.

Comment

I've been saying about PLC issue from a long time but seems no one is interested in getting back Rs 100. If I had been the PLC victim I would have surely approached builder to get my money back.

Comment

Moon Facing PLC....lol

Comment

is there any impact on other charges as well?? I mean EDC/IDC or any other charge that should be less now as total areaof zest has decreased now. If yes, then first list down all the issues and then meet logix guys with complete list in hand.

Comment

And as mentioned by some of the members we should fix up meeting with logix soon collectively. This is the only way to tackle such issues. I am in for it.....

Comment

Buyers must meet up with Logix before it gets too complicated...make use of internet and fix up a time on any saturday...inform Logix in advance that a group of 20-30 buyers want to meet Logix higher management who have answers to their queries...not empty promises... seek appointment from a Senior Management person....

I hope this should work.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X