Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by Trumpcard View Post
    And as mentioned by some of the members we should fix up meeting with logix soon collectively. This is the only way to tackle such issues. I am in for it.....
    I am in too

Comment

I am in...

Comment

Guys i dont want to discourage you ..today i had a fight with logix guys and they r ready to refund ......my frnd unit if top floor now and they r not changing his location ..he is very upset by this and unfortuanelty we had a big fight and they r refunding money ...its a loose loose situtaion even then....

so better is go collectively ..anyway everybody is sitiign on premium so i dont know if its sesible to take money refund ...

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
          Guys i dont want to discourage you ..today i had a fight with logix guys and they r ready to refund ......my frnd unit if top floor now and they r not changing his location ..he is very upset by this and unfortuanelty we had a big fight and they r refunding money ...its a loose loose situtaion even then....

so better is go collectively ..anyway everybody is sitiign on premium so i dont know if its sesible to take money refund ...
          I think we all should go. Logix Zest facebook group guys going on this saturday at 10:30 AM and will assemble on ground floor. We also can join them.

Comment

Originally posted by dotnet View Post
            I think we all should go. Logix Zest facebook group guys going on this saturday at 10:30 AM and will assemble on ground floor. We also can join them.
            Hi dotnet, Can you please make sure if facebook guys are are going to assemble this saturday. In that case we all should also go there and join them. I tried to join the facebook group with my flat number but unfortunately did not get my request accepted. Lets all meet there. Collective efforts can make wonders. At least they will pay attention. Refunding money is not an option. They will also have to compensate people or give a proper clarity on the project.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmaje View Post
              Hi dotnet, Can you please make sure if facebook guys are are going to assemble this saturday. In that case we all should also go there and join them. I tried to join the facebook group with my flat number but unfortunately did not get my request accepted. Lets all meet there. Collective efforts can make wonders. At least they will pay attention. Refunding money is not an option. They will also have to compensate people or give a proper clarity on the project.
              Hi Sharma Ji,
              I've posted your message over facebook. Till now only 2 guys have confirmed on facebook. Let's see how many would be there.

Comment

ya its funny till now on their web site old layout out is there
                if they had sold their land than what are they waiting for ??

Comment

Me and Vibhor will be going to Logix tomorrow at 10:30. Please let us know if anybody else wants to join.

Comment

Today we met with Logix VP Marketing Mr. Sachin, he still maintaining the same view that central Park is with Logix. When we asked him to give this in writing, he said will reply of our email till Tuesday to clarify the issue. But today we are only 2 people, i think to put pressure on management at least 20-25 people should come with us.
                    I still doubt on their intentions, as he was keep saying will try to get response from senior management. God knows what will gonna happen!

Comment

I'd mentioned my query regarding the use of common areas in my BBA queries(total 16 queries) document, i.e. Zest-BBA-queries-v1.0.0_02May12.doc uploaded at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/logix_...iles/Zest-BBA/ sent to Logix on Apr 29, 2012. But, till date I haven't received any clarifications from their end.

Here's the related query:

10. Clause 7.4: Its mentioned that the common areas, i.e. club, swimming pool etc. will remain in the sole ownership of the company. But, can Logix guarantee that as the buyers of Logix Blossom Zest have already paid an initial heavy charges for it and will be paying its maintenance charges too, they(common areas) will be allowed to be used by Logix Blossom Zest owners only?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X