Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

    Posted by someone in fb gropup (Logix Blossom Zest Sec-143 Noida Owners)
    reply from Logix in mail
    1. If SAHA and Victory has the rights to create a boundary wall between their respective projects (Amadeus and Victory project) and ZEST project?
    Answer : As this is a joint development project no boundaries will be there between the three, there will be demarcation of area with the green hedges only.
    2. After Logix sold FSI to SAHA and Victory, will the central green area shown in Amadeus project a part of Logix ZESTproject also? Will the central green park common among ZEST, Saha and Victory flat owners?
    Answer: nFirst of all FSI is not sold to SAHA and VICTORY it’s a joint development project. And Central Green Park shown by the Amadeous is not the part of their exclusive area, A notice has already been sent to them for showing it wrongly. And this area will be commonly used by both Amadeous and Blossom Zest as this is a joint development not separate projects.
    3. How about the common facilties such as club house, swimming pool etc? Will it be shared among all ZEST, Saha and Victory flat owners.
    Answer: Blossom Zest will have their exclusive club house & Swimming pool. VICTORY & SAHA will have their own.
    4. Kindly share the updated ZEST project layout.
    Answer: Will be uploaded to website very soon.

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

      Originally posted by libra21 View Post
      Posted by someone in fb gropup (Logix Blossom Zest Sec-143 Noida Owners)
      reply from Logix in mail
      1. If SAHA and Victory has the rights to create a boundary wall between their respective projects (Amadeus and Victory project) and ZEST project?
      Answer : As this is a joint development project no boundaries will be there between the three, there will be demarcation of area with the green hedges only.
      2. After Logix sold FSI to SAHA and Victory, will the central green area shown in Amadeus project a part of Logix ZESTproject also? Will the central green park common among ZEST, Saha and Victory flat owners?
      Answer: nFirst of all FSI is not sold to SAHA and VICTORY it’s a joint development project. And Central Green Park shown by the Amadeous is not the part of their exclusive area, A notice has already been sent to them for showing it wrongly. And this area will be commonly used by both Amadeous and Blossom Zest as this is a joint development not separate projects.
      3. How about the common facilties such as club house, swimming pool etc? Will it be shared among all ZEST, Saha and Victory flat owners.
      Answer: Blossom Zest will have their exclusive club house & Swimming pool. VICTORY & SAHA will have their own.
      4. Kindly share the updated ZEST project layout.
      Answer: Will be uploaded to website very soon.
      If true, Its +ve news for Zest finally....

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

        I got this post regarding zest payment from facebook...don't know how true it is...but scary indeed...

        "One Kapil called me a month ago to tell me that my payment for last installment is pending. When I told him that I made the payment and I've receipt as well for that, he explained that the check I gave to them is lost. On this, I told him that please send an official letter with this request, as I can't afford to write two checks for the same payment. Neither can I block the earlier check without such a request. Such a official request never arrived, though he has called and emailed again and again. Now in current demand letter, the payment is being shown as pending. As usual no reply on my emails explaining my position. What a kind of organization keeps coming with ever new scenarios around payments!"

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

          Originally posted by zangoora View Post
          I got this post regarding zest payment from facebook...don't know how true it is...but scary indeed...

          "One Kapil called me a month ago to tell me that my payment for last installment is pending. When I told him that I made the payment and I've receipt as well for that, he explained that the check I gave to them is lost. On this, I told him that please send an official letter with this request, as I can't afford to write two checks for the same payment. Neither can I block the earlier check without such a request. Such a official request never arrived, though he has called and emailed again and again. Now in current demand letter, the payment is being shown as pending. As usual no reply on my emails explaining my position. What a kind of organization keeps coming with ever new scenarios around payments!"
          Payment is not the bigger issue, metal harassment is..
          Logix is really messed up and.
          Thanks

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

            Originally posted by zangoora View Post
            I got this post regarding zest payment from facebook...don't know how true it is...but scary indeed...

            "One Kapil called me a month ago to tell me that my payment for last installment is pending. When I told him that I made the payment and I've receipt as well for that, he explained that the check I gave to them is lost. On this, I told him that please send an official letter with this request, as I can't afford to write two checks for the same payment. Neither can I block the earlier check without such a request. Such a official request never arrived, though he has called and emailed again and again. Now in current demand letter, the payment is being shown as pending. As usual no reply on my emails explaining my position. What a kind of organization keeps coming with ever new scenarios around payments!"
            simply surprising..some time back, people mentioned logix customer care has improved lot..here looks like all claims are false..

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

              yes i fully agree i also hv ben getting excellent service from logix.....they r V gud...

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                Logix zest resale around 3600..is it still a gud buy on noida expressway ?

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                  Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
                  Logix zest resale around 3600..is it still a gud buy on noida expressway ?
                  IMO,with Boundary issue likely to be resolved, Its worth. Rates more likely to go up once Saha and Victory launch happens

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                    yes rates definately will go with launch of saha and victory and with resolve of boundary issue. as per logix there will be only landscaping boundary and no boundary wall as there is in crossing republic with seven builders having constructed towers at the same site .

                    same zest towers will come with saha and victory

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                      oh ..landscape boundary shud be fine...even actually its good....yes luks @3600 IS NOT A BAD PRICE..AS CONSTRUCTION IS ALSO IN GOOD STAGE ..

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X