Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

    Originally posted by libra21 View Post
    Yes, u r right. Mybe rates are gng to revise
    Is it a guess or you have some credible source to give the info of rate hikes. I am hearing about rate hikes since last 4-5 months.

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

      Originally posted by RealtyUP View Post
      Is it a guess or you have some credible source to give the info of rate hikes. I am hearing about rate hikes since last 4-5 months.
      Bingo!

      Unless Logix sorts out its issues, price increase would be suicidal for their sales...

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

        Bsp is 3500..........

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

          Originally posted by zangoora View Post
          Bingo!

          Unless Logix sorts out its issues, price increase would be suicidal for their sales...
          Hi Zangoora, could you tell what all issues are there with Zest. I am investor in Zest and would like to know about it to safeguard my savings

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

            Originally posted by ervikasin View Post
            I am looking to buy logix zest 2BHK in resale. Could someone please confirm me on resale BSP of this project?

            Thanks
            Hi Ervikasin, BSP in resale wd be around 3500 per sq ft as of now..

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

              Construction is going at really good pace at Zest or faster than expected I can say... Inmost of the towers 8-10 floors have been completed.

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                Any specific reason why tower4 (1BHK) has been halt for past 6 months ? Construction in other towers is good, any revised possession date for phase1 towers ?

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                  tower 4 was for investors and their close circle..dont worry entire project will get possesion together..

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                    Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
                    tower 4 was for investors and their close circle..dont worry entire project will get possesion together..
                    Thanks for sharing this...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                      Originally posted by Ravram View Post
                      Hi Zangoora, could you tell what all issues are there with Zest. I am investor in Zest and would like to know about it to safeguard my savings
                      1. Logix's tussle with Noida Authority regarding papers was their first negative news. Although Zest had no issues, their reputation as a group was dented.
                      2. Squashing of floors above 12th now after bookings are taken shows their callous attitude.
                      3. Selling of 1 and 2 BHK towers to other builders, and them showing certain part of land in their area further added to confusion. Unless these boundary issues are settled, those who are aware of issues, will prefer staying away from Zest.
                      4. Last but not the least, Logix customer care is the most pathetic one... never they reply to any emails...

                      As a combo, presently Logix is more in negative light than positive.

                      Hope this helps.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X