Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    please post this in "joke section"

jaw will drop off, make sure you come with hot pockets for 3600 psf in resale, where is sale anyways ?

gone !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monsun
    As per official logix website for zest project:

No of 1bhk/studio Towers:10
    Units per tower: 348
    so Total units 10*348=3480 Units

also it doesn't stop here in case FAR increases on speculation of so called metro it may go 4000 Units

if you are details digger pls read on logix plan: Blossom Zest | Golf Greens Facing Apartments in Noida | Logix Residential Projects in Noida

pls check it.. No of towers are 8 nt 10 and flr per tower 12 and 20 units on each flr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    pls check it.. No of towers are 8 nt 10 and flr per tower 12 and 20 units on each flr.

forget floor I talk tower here and units ,did you check above logix url ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Seems zangoora u r out of tuch ..check prices of saha builder towers in zest premises..

Out of touch with Zest....Not at all buddy... have special interest in it :bab (59):
    BTW, have you inquired about resale prices? Actual resale... it is as low as Rs 3500-3600 bsp... even at this price buyers demanding internal park facing or low floor flats...

Rs 5000 bsp exists on paper...actual sale nowhere near it.
    CommentQuote

As per the latest site plan of Logix, there are 8 tower of Studio units and each tower has 240 units (20 units * 12 floors).......Hence the total units is 1920
    CommentQuote
  • Don't worry investors.
    As per the internal news, bop has given the target to take the price upto 4200 bsp by diwali.
    CommentQuote
    As per official logix website for zest project:

No of 1bhk/studio Towers:10
    Units per tower: 348
    so Total units 10*348=3480 Units

also it doesn't stop here in case FAR increases on speculation of so called metro it may go 4000 Units

if you are details digger pls read on logix plan: Blossom Zest | Golf Greens Facing Apartments in Noida | Logix Residential Projects in Noida

Hi

Total Towers:10 :->This seems ok
    Units per tower: 348 :-> How did you calculate 348 units per tower, can you please elaborate

348 units per tower comes out to be approx 29 units per floor which does not seem correct being the fact that 1 Tower=12 floors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishv03
    As per the latest site plan of Logix, there are 8 tower of Studio units and each tower has 240 units (20 units * 12 floors).......Hence the total units is 1920

Dear monsun !
    Here is correct information shared by krishv03. I hope you understand things now and also understand that why its important to be a digger
    CommentQuote

dear monsun i hope u might hv got d clear picture of total no of 1bhk in zest by nw.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    dear monsun i hope u might hv got d clear picture of total no of 1bhk in zest by nw.

No I'm not convinced , let me keep my idea :)
    CommentQuote
  • I need some suggestion. Does it make sense to buy 470 sq ft in resale at around 3600 or buy 50:50 scheme from BOP at 4000. in 2nd option i will need to pay 50 % now and rest 50% at the time of possesion which probably will be in 2 years time so i can save on interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amir12
    I need some suggestion. Does it make sense to buy 470 sq ft in resale at around 3600 or buy 50:50 scheme from BOP at 4000. in 2nd option i will need to pay 50 % now and rest 50% at the time of possesion which probably will be in 2 years time so i can save on interest.

u can save 50 % of bsp only and u wont be able to save more as int part than d amount u can save with dif in bsp . Calculate it and rest is ur choice. And more of it if u dig market , u could get a cheaper deal as wel. Al d best.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the response so you suggest to go for resale only which i agree will be more financially beneficial. Being new to realesatete i want to avoid hassles of resale involving negotiations, cash component , brokers..But i do agree of i buy at 4k it will take time to reach my own price which may not be a good investment decision
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amir12
    Thanks for the response so you suggest to go for resale only which i agree will be more financially beneficial. Being new to realesatete i want to avoid hassles of resale involving negotiations, cash component , brokers..But i do agree of i buy at 4k it will take time to reach my own price which may not be a good investment decision

which floor are u getting for 4k and 3.6k

rest on total cost the diff is abt 10% i.e one year's interest on Home Loan ... it will take abt 2 years for completion, and most towers would have taken more than 50% of the payment - so you are saving on interest for that part... so i think both deals sound good...
    CommentQuote
  • how about 3550 BSP + PC + extra charges for a 2BHK flat in zest?
    CommentQuote