Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by livelifeking
    how about 3550 BSP + PC + extra charges for a 2BHK flat in zest?

good deal but don't assume one can't get better than above. condition getting worse day by day as market is bearish and Rs is all time low.. and show must go on
    CommentQuote
    how about 3550 BSP + PC + extra charges for a 2BHK flat in zest?

which floor? If ur deal is fr lower froor then ths deal is really attractive deal as 4k is noida extn current rate AI.
    CommentQuote
  • Will check on floor details.
    When is the possession expected for Zest Towers?
    *********My view is that:
    - Investors who entered more than 2 yrs back, have good appreciation.
    - Investors who entered in last 1 yr haven't seen the expected ***actual*** appreciation on noida expressway.

Investors who entered late finding it difficult to exist at this stage as the return rate is very less as compared to interest paid.

Happy to get corrected in this analysis,
    CommentQuote
    Will check on floor details.
    When is the possession expected for Zest Towers?
    *********My view is that:
    - Investors who entered more than 2 yrs back, have good appreciation.
    - Investors who entered in last 1 yr haven't seen the expected ***actual*** appreciation on noida expressway.

Investors who entered late finding it difficult to exist at this stage as the return rate is very less as compared to interest paid.

Happy to get corrected in this analysis,

dont hv much idea abt other projects on express way but in zest its nt been proven a good return project though d constructn speed is good since d bigning. Supply is much more than demand here.
    CommentQuote
  • I invested in 2 x 2 bhks in zest a couple of years back and really the appreciation hasn't been too good - but with the info I got from logix office in written about the joint plans to develop this plot with Saha and Victory ... it is the best thing to have happened for zest !

The no. of 1 bhks has reduced a lot ( but is still high ) ... 3 club houses and 3 separate green areas will be a good thing ... There will be no boundary walls are to be built... Now when you look at the price of zest as compared to what Saha and Victory are quoting... it definitely a good bet to hold uptil possession - and let other theories and advantages of Saha and Victory now push rates upwards for zest !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anirudh113
    I invested in 2 x 2 bhks in zest a couple of years back and really the appreciation hasn't been too good - but with the info I got from logix office in written about the joint plans to develop this plot with Saha and Victory ... it is the best thing to have happened for zest !

The no. of 1 bhks has reduced a lot ( but is still high ) ... 3 club houses and 3 separate green areas will be a good thing ... There will be no boundary walls are to be built... Now when you look at the price of zest as compared to what Saha and Victory are quoting... it definitely a good bet to hold uptil possession - and let other theories and advantages of Saha and Victory now push rates upwards for zest !

I personally feel that it is not good to have 3 builders in same property without boundary wall.
    CommentQuote
    I personally feel that it is not good to have 3 builders in same property without boundary wall.

true... but remember yours is the lowest entry ticket
    CommentQuote
  • Today when i visited logix office , most of d ppl present over there were either paying demand or transfer of flat etc etc. For zest.. It seems only zest is havng some movment nw a days. Feels good.. At least kuch to chal raha h. .:-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    Today when i visited logix office , most of d ppl present over there were either paying demand or transfer of flat etc etc. For zest.. It seems only zest is havng some movment nw a days. Feels good.. At least kuch to chal raha h. .:-)

I feel it is due to the fact that investors who entered late (and unluckily couldn't yield much as compared to interest paid) are exiting now to use that money for another good yield project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by r2delhi
    true... but remember yours is the lowest entry ticket

hmm... Then it is like watching movie in a theatre (not multiplex) and sitting on front row having people sitting in different class with no boundaries.
    CommentQuote
    hmm... Then it is like watching movie in a theatre (not multiplex) and sitting on front row having people sitting in different class with no boundaries.

Hahaha... good comparison buddy ... but my bsp login was 2 years back and I picked them up in soft launch itself ... ( so it was really low ).... And that time this logix builder had a good name going for them ... but even me as an investor - i'm not too happy bout the appreciation ( being very honest )....

This probably brought in the slowest return - in terms of value investment till now ... And I was thinking this project was dead uptil last year ...

but now the plan to build-up this plot together with two other builders who are looking to only launch 3 and 4 bhks ( so called luxury flats in Noida )... it is probably the best to have happened for zest !

No doubt in my mind that it will be more beneficial for zest owners than it is for Amadeus or Ace now...

And buddy if the air conditioners in a movie hall are fitted high up in the balcony seats... stall seats ko bhi cold air toh aayegi ... and that's how Zest will benefit ... Your Cheap ticket buy in will give almost the same comfort and return for half the price !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anirudh113
    Hahaha... good comparison buddy ... but my bsp login was 2 years back and I picked them up in soft launch itself ... ( so it was really low ).... And that time this logix builder had a good name going for them ... but even me as an investor - i'm not too happy bout the appreciation ( being very honest )....

This probably brought in the slowest return - in terms of value investment till now ... And I was thinking this project was dead uptil last year ...

but now the plan to build-up this plot together with two other builders who are looking to only launch 3 and 4 bhks ( so called luxury flats in Noida )... it is probably the best to have happened for zest !

No doubt in my mind that it will be more beneficial for zest owners than it is for Amadeus or Ace now...

And buddy if the air conditioners in a movie hall are fitted high up in the balcony seats... stall seats ko bhi cold air toh aayegi ... and that's how Zest will benefit ... Your Cheap ticket buy in will give almost the same comfort and return for half the price !!!

Saha and Victory k ane se atleast project to complete ho jayega otherwise project might hv delayed due to financial crunch of Logix. and project would have got ZERO intrest and appriciation .

I guess entry of SAHA and Victory is good for Zest buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    Saha and Victory k ane se atleast project to complete ho jayega otherwise project might hv delayed due to financial crunch of Logix. and project would have got ZERO intrest and appriciation .

I guess entry of SAHA and Victory is good for Zest buyers.

How do you know " financial crunch of Logix". Are you member of their management commitee ??
    CommentQuote
  • i agree that entry of saha and victory is most benficary for logix zest customers..just imagine saha buyers buying t 7000 and logix t 3500 clearly they r in same campus so prices will shoot up ..especially once all r ready and builder just move of them...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmaje
    How do you know " financial crunch of Logix". Are you member of their management commitee ??

Dil pe mat lo Sharmaje..:-)
    Kisi news ko janne k liye managment mai hona jaruri hai kya?? whoever is posting anything on this forum... must be a management cometee member??
    Why Logix sold their land to other builders?? Why their sec 150 project including others are in clouds??
    CommentQuote