Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

price r expected to be revised to 4250....as logix has already sold most of it inventory ...

Originally posted by libra21 View Post
    Yes, u r right. Mybe rates are gng to revise

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
      price r expected to be revised to 4250....as logix has already sold most of it inventory ...
      Kab .. in 2020?

Comment

Gabar Bhai.. can u pls calculate what will be all inclusive rate per sqft for 1 BHK & 2 BHK..

Comment

all inclusive for 1 bhk is 21.5 lakhs ...2 bhk i need to see...u can get some deals where paid is 6 lkhs in tower 4 and tower9 ..with little in premium and rest can be paid in 2 yrs time on loan

Comment

Been to Logix office with friends over the weekend... it was heartening to see people visiting their offices with payments for zest, new inquiries about rates and pace of construction...
            It was good to see people still having some faith in their organization and I really hope everything gets fine soon...all issues related to boundary / NA / floors gets resolved.

On the construction front, pace is fine...can't comment on quality as I didn't visit the site...should be atleast at par with Saha/Victory, if not better.

Comment

Have you seen saha's quality. On what logic are you assuming that logix quality will be better than saha. Have you seen saha sec-50 project. Apply some logic man .

[/B]QUOTE=zangoora;759611]Been to Logix office with friends over the weekend... it was heartening to see people visiting their offices with payments for zest, new inquiries about rates and pace of construction...
              It was good to see people still having some faith in their organization and I really hope everything gets fine soon...all issues related to boundary / NA / floors gets resolved.

On the construction front, pace is fine...can't comment on quality as I didn't visit the site...should be atleast at par with Saha/Victory, if not better.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
                Have you seen saha's quality. On what logic are you assuming that logix quality will be better than saha. Have you seen saha sec-50 project. Apply some logic man .

[/B]QUOTE=zangoora;759611]Been to Logix office with friends over the weekend... it was heartening to see people visiting their offices with payments for zest, new inquiries about rates and pace of construction...

On the construction front, pace is fine...can't comment on quality as I didn't visit the site...should be atleast at par with Saha/Victory, if not better.
                [/QUOTE]
                Read the post carefully dear...use specs, if required.

Never compared the quality, just said both should be similar if not better. I repeat SHOULD...

Verb should is to express an obligation, a necessity, or a prediction...

Still, you are free to ignore the post. We all are entitled to have different POVs..

Comment

realguru its gud to see that u had gud experience with logix guys....seems investment will grow otherwise too its the under priced project as on date ..so great going now in future for all of us..

Originally posted by realguru View Post

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Bhai The kind of reputation Logix enjoys is seen and understood by all.
                    Land sold to Victory, no possession for County.

More surprises to come !!!

Tabhi to Logix ka flat bechne ke liye logon ko har thread pe jake post karna pad raha hai . Logix Zest 3500 maine lelo

realguru its gud to see that u had gud experience with logix guys....seems investment will grow otherwise too its the under priced project as on date ..so great going now in future for all of us..
                    [/QUOTE]

Comment

realguru dont worry anyways the project si anyways too much underpriced ..so dont worry these rates will never come back..so now investors/end users in this project hv everyuthing to gain in future....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X