Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • vinay , if you are getting two units at 3200 then i am ready to buy the other one from you provided 3200 includes brokerage. floor 3 and 5 both suit me , you can give me either of the two. please send me pm after having chosen your unit. i am confused between kosmos and zest, i can buy one kosmos or two studios in zest. by any chance if you dont take studios then i will be happy to buy both at this price. thanks for your help, waiting for your message.
    CommentQuote
  • Even we would be happy to buy t a price of 3200..its difficult to get units at this price ..as already news regarding price hike has spread into the mkt....and people have started demanding 3400 now....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vinaygg
    it is in resale , i am being offered floor 5 and floor 3 for 3200 basic, which floor should i take

sign the deal,:))))
    CommentQuote
  • Finalized the deal for 5 F at 3200 Rs. Rate seemed ok, I think I should be able to move out of it in a few months..gave token money.
    CommentQuote
    it is in resale , i am being offered floor 5 and floor 3 for 3200 basic, which floor should i take

It is a good price buddy...sign the deal.

Had I been in your place I would have preferred 3rd floor since I prefer to 'climb' 3rd floor than the 5th one...in case there is a power or lift issue. Plus, since its a resale, I dont have to pay extra PLC...
    CommentQuote
    Finalized the deal for 5 F at 3200 Rs. Rate seemed ok, I think I should be able to move out of it in a few months..gave token money.

Just saw the message.... so you got the 5th floor... that is also good...

Congrats! Welcome to the EMI club... :)
    CommentQuote
  • if feasible can u pm me the number of the broker- even i am looking for options in zest. price quoted to me was 3300 with no further negotions that too for the 10th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Buddy....
    CommentQuote
  • I bought my unit through sally she sits in noida .
    I paid 20,000 Rs token to her boss. They are proposing me to buy back and give me some premium. Will meet them tomorrow to analyse the offer. My wife is not happy wid purchase as studios are unfurnished.
    CommentQuote
    I bought my unit through sally she sits in noida .
    I paid 20,000 Rs token to her boss. They are proposing me to buy back and give me some premium. Will meet them tomorrow to analyse the offer. My wife is not happy wid purchase as studios are unfurnished.

Tried this number but nobody replied, only a automatic answering machine. Really looking for a 6-9 floor unit in CLP in resale. Please help someone!!!
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rate you are expecting..We are following this project quite closely..If you can hold this your flat till diwali ....we are expecting a major revision in prices on noida expressway .....Even govt will increase the circle rates of flats on the expressway...NEXT STEP after greater noida...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    What is the rate you are expecting..We are following this project quite closely..If you can hold this your flat till diwali ....we are expecting a major revision in prices on noida expressway .....Even govt will increase the circle rates of flats on the expressway...NEXT STEP after greater noida...

thanks for the advise..what rates you are expecting on diwali as an avg.?????????
    CommentQuote
  • 3500-3600 by diwali
    CommentQuote
  • yeah rates should touch this level if buying power of people doesn't dip
    CommentQuote
  • Zest is a excellent option....current price rs 3300 per sqft ..Rental income expected rs 8000 per month ..in case you are able to pay 9 lakhs (half of flat amount) then after possession the rent will be equal to your installemnt .....and 4 years later actually u will get double the rent of your installment ..Much better than a FD option ...Pls remeber due to SEZ all around i know many people who are considering it as a excellent rental option ....take loan and forget it ..
    CommentQuote