Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

I’ve been going through comments for this particular project I don't understand why people are getting into too much negative publicity for this particular project..And I'm surprised that there are many end users/investors who are doing it ( trying to hamper the value of their own asset or investment) .
    I'm not aware of any project ( in NCR region, irrespective of the builder) which has not gone through any dispute during construction period. More or less every project , be it gurgaon, faridabad, ghaziabad or noida, goes into some kind of dispute with the local authority or govt bodies…But eventualy or in the long run these small issues get resolved and project is completed with good appreciation in rates. Logix Zest is still one of the best projects on Noida expressway..be it location, builder, construction quality/speed etc...and that too in one of the best rates ....We are all here and we wd witness the appreciation in Zest prices soon and in coming 1-2 years when possession is given.

Comment

Originally posted by abhinoida View Post
      I’ve been going through comments for this particular project I don't understand why people are getting into too much negative publicity for this particular project..And I'm surprised that there are many end users/investors who are doing it ( trying to hamper the value of their own asset or investment) .
      I'm not aware of any project ( in NCR region, irrespective of the builder) which has not gone through any dispute during construction period. More or less every project , be it gurgaon, faridabad, ghaziabad or noida, goes into some kind of dispute with the local authority or govt bodies…But eventualy or in the long run these small issues get resolved and project is completed with good appreciation in rates. Logix Zest is still one of the best projects on Noida expressway..be it location, builder, construction quality/speed etc...and that too in one of the best rates ....We are all here and we wd witness the appreciation in Zest prices soon and in coming 1-2 years when possession is given.
      I agree, but tell me any project in Gurgaon, Noida where price has not been appreciated by a single rupee since almost a year.
      In that case whats the point of being positive.
      Last edited March 19 2013, 02:19 PM.

Comment

i agree the noida expresswyay is the best location and zest is one of the gud ones whoich has excellent potential for appreciation expecially 1 bhk..since now there are not much options ....especially in budget of less than rs 25 lakhs to buy except this project ..so very best guys ...

Originally posted by abhinoida View Post

Comment

Once you complete 10 posts, PM will be activated.

Comment

thnx zangoora bhai :-)

Comment

Any body knows the company price of Logix Zest. I heard that there are still some fresh bookings going on?

Comment

currnet ratre is 3790 BSP for zest

Comment

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
                  Once you complete 10 posts, PM will be activated.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by manpreet0690
                    ervikasin - r u online now?? I am trying to PM but unable to do so.. I can see u r online in my frndlist
                    Hello Manpreet0690....I am online now.

Comment

Originally posted by mohitkalra View Post
                      Any body knows the company price of Logix Zest. I heard that there are still some fresh bookings going on?
                      Fresh booking is available in 16th or above floors only. All Covered car parking space is booked, now Logix is selling open car parking in 1.5L
                      Last edited March 21 2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X