Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shekchilli
    I was wondering if this new tower launch thing in ad in newspaper is related to the f.a.r. increased..... is logic zest ..at such advanced level of construction ..now planning to disturb green area ...confused....

Initially there were talks that Logix Zest is not comming under increased FAR criteria as FAR is being increased only for those projects which are in 500 mtrs from metro station.
    Waise NO LIMIT for LALACH.. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    Initially there were talks that Logix Zest is not comming under increased FAR criteria as FAR is being increased only for those projects which are in 500 mtrs from metro station.
    Waise NO LIMIT for LALACH.. :-)

There is no new tower coming up in zest.
    CommentQuote
  • yes thats true its their exsiting units..which were lying with them..not a bad deal to buy at @4990 with 50% -50% plan..still it will take 1.5 yrs for delivery....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    yes thats true its their exsiting units..which were lying with them..not a bad deal to buy at @4990 with 50% -50% plan..still it will take 1.5 yrs for delivery....

Gabbar bhai apne ummedain jaga din 1.5 years likhkar.. Infact I had left all hopes that we might get possession even in 2015!!
    CommentQuote
  • Haan yaar possession mil jaye to kam se kam rent per hi Utah range....waise to koi appreciation mil main delhi filhaal...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Likhna bhi bhool gaya main to....lol
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai Logo..Looks u have not booked at initial prices....otherwise margin is gud one and products r saleable....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Bhai Logo..Looks u have not booked at initial prices....otherwise margin is gud one and products r saleable....

Bhai I am end user so looking at different angle.. Jitna jaldi mele it would be good .. Rent and EMIs ... Oh god!!
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar noida ext tak to itna mehnga ho gaya hai....or expressway per isse acha kya milega....abhi to her jageh hi mandi ka mahool Thai...but in long run I am very confident of the location. ...as well as final product....ek din to aayega jab poora prozect complete hoga.....kafi open space hai...or side by side luxery buildings hi....let's hope in long run we all will not regret our decision ...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shekchilli
    Yaar noida ext tak to itna mehnga ho gaya hai....or expressway per isse acha kya milega....abhi to her jageh hi mandi ka mahool Thai...but in long run I am very confident of the location. ...as well as final product....ek din to aayega jab poora prozect complete hoga.....kafi open space hai...or side by side luxery buildings hi....let's hope in long run we all will not regret our decision ...:)

Kuch bhai log apki tarah sochne lagain to resale rate 100 rupees to badh hi jayega.. haha
    CommentQuote
  • Possession in Logix Zest

Originally Posted by Akv1986
    Gabbar bhai apne ummedain jaga din 1.5 years likhkar.. Infact I had left all hopes that we might get possession even in 2015!!

Dear All,

Logix is continiously raising demand letters after 2-3 months. Considering the fact that only four demands are left to be raised..... 1.5 year is a decent estimated for possession.

Would like to know the view of other members.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cajatinjinda
    Dear All,

Logix is continiously raising demand letters after 2-3 months. Considering the fact that only four demands are left to be raised..... 1.5 year is a decent estimated for possession.

Would like to know the view of other members.

Regards

for tower D only 1 demand is left and final on possession...by Dec. 2014 is somewhat possible for Zest...any idea about construction update for Aug month...not yet updated on website..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sid090912
    for tower D only 1 demand is left and final on possession...by Dec. 2014 is somewhat possible for Zest...any idea about construction update for Aug month...not yet updated on website..

Looking at the pace of county and Greens it seems there would be no wonder that possession of zest gets delayed by 1 more year..

I am an end user so hoping for the best for possession.
    CommentQuote
  • I wont be surprised to see zest being delivered along with greens or even before that ... Logix hardly has anything left to build or develop on this land now ...

They have given the headache of construction and development to Saha and Victory ...!!!

Although I have only invested here - but for all those who think you will get possession and life will begin here - you need to understand a big problem you will face..... The constr. of Amadeus and Ace will keep going on for atleast 4 - 5 years - And that will make things very difficult because it is in the same plot without any boundary walls ... So constr. material and dust will be all around this plot until 2017 atleast !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anirudh113
    I wont be surprised to see zest being delivered along with greens or even before that ... Logix hardly has anything left to build or develop on this land now ...

They have given the headache of construction and development to Saha and Victory ...!!!

Although I have only invested here - but for all those who think you will get possession and life will begin here - you need to understand a big problem you will face..... The constr. of Amadeus and Ace will keep going on for atleast 4 - 5 years - And that will make things very difficult because it is in the same plot without any boundary walls ... So constr. material and dust will be all around this plot until 2017 atleast !!!

you are Correct but here Saha and Victory are developing only a small piece of land in comparesion to Logix. so they should not be taking same time as logix ideally.
    One more thing we can see many societies in which people are living and construction is happening in nearing towers however this makes living little uneasy due to dust. But this also gets minimised when tower structure gets completed and internal work in towers starts . So this is individuals choice .
    CommentQuote