Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Finishing takes a lot of time... at a decent pace, consider one year for finishing after construction of tower.

Hope Logix delivers it at the same pace, at which they're asking for money. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Finishing takes a lot of time... at a decent pace, consider one year for finishing after construction of tower.

Hope Logix delivers it at the same pace, at which they're asking for money. :)

It means that there would be time gap of one year between last two demands ('Plumbing + Finshing' and Pssession) and Third last demand (completion of Top floor).
    Regards
    Jatin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cajatinjinda
    It means that there would be time gap of one year between last two demands ('Plumbing + Finshing' and Pssession) and Third last demand (completion of Top floor).
    Regards
    Jatin

That's a fair assumption. Which also means that we should expect resale prices 4500+ when logix calls for second last demand as it would hint toward near term possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyways prices have now been rising in last 3-4 mnths and still property is undervalued..comapred to other builders in same township...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trumpcard
    That's a fair assumption. Which also means that we should expect resale prices 4500+ when logix calls for second last demand as it would hint toward near term possession.

Yeah. 4500+ resale rate is very much possible
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akv1986
    you are Correct but here Saha and Victory are developing only a small piece of land in comparesion to Logix. so they should not be taking same time as logix ideally.
    One more thing we can see many societies in which people are living and construction is happening in nearing towers however this makes living little uneasy due to dust. But this also gets minimised when tower structure gets completed and internal work in towers starts . So this is individuals choice .

There is absolutely no way you can stay on this Plot " Clean & Safe " while construction for Amadeus and Saha keeps drilling and hammering from morning to night on their towers...

Amadeus is very close to the 2bhks in zest ... and they could be working on interiors or exteriors... but the noise / dust and labor issues - will make it difficult for you to stay there... Similar will be the case of Ace towers for the 1bhk's in zest...

This project's appreciation and as a livable society now - All depends on Amadeus and Ace... The faster and better they come about - will only help zest investors rise from the dead and buried ;)

But one thing is damn good about this project for those who had invested and are looking to invest even now ... Prices have only 1 way to go - Upwards ... This is one of the few affordable flats left on Noida ex.way
    And the way things have gone along since last 1 yr with SP in power + the new LARR Bill + Cancellation of these subvention schemes

I don't see many new launches coming up now for some time now atleast... not below 4500 psft... & then projects like zest will look to catch up on resale rates along with others in 143 / 168 !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Anirudh ...u seems to be too thinking too much...just see how gurgaon dlf golf course road is built.....how sohna road is built....noise ..will also be there when adajcent projects r built..

people will be lucky if they get possession soon however i still feel if they do it early they wont be able to give it before end of 2014..or begining of 2015..so there wont be too much gap btw others and logic possession...logix zest if a big project so keep in mind....victory and maedeua r small..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    Anirudh ...u seems to be too thinking too much...just see how gurgaon dlf golf course road is built.....how sohna road is built....noise ..will also be there when adajcent projects r built..

people will be lucky if they get possession soon however i still feel if they do it early they wont be able to give it before end of 2014..or begining of 2015..so there wont be too much gap btw others and logic possession...logix zest if a big project so keep in mind....victory and maedeua r small..

I took this purely as an investor 2 yrs back... so personally it is not a big issue for me if they give possession in 2014 or 2015 - I'll either keep this to rent-out after possession or sell it when if I get my target price for this !!! ( And that seems way off target right now ;)

But one thing I am damn certain - for anyone who is looking to stay in zest or is invested here - that - it wont be in a livable situation or wont receive a good appreciation until Amadeus and Ace finish their buildings ( or atleast close to possession ) !!!

Maybe i am thinking too much into this - And ofcourse you have your POV to think otherwise... and I really hope you are correct !

But Pls don't forget Amadeus is 30 some floors - And we are close to end '13 already...

Infact - Have we seen any 30 floor building in Noida as yet ?

I can just imagine the time it will take in building such a structure and the living mess it creats all around it ! And then add to it the 25 floors each of ace towers - within the same zest plot - constantly being built everyday infront / side / back of your flats in zest - uptil 2017 atleast !!!

Amadeus and Ace certainly brought some life back into this project... but they have also extended the date for a good living in this project now !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Kuch bhi keho yaar mandi ke mahool main jab her teref rates struggle ker rehe hain jest main to bedh hi rehe hain ...dheere dheere hi sahi....kyounki pehle hi itne ghate hue hain..... lol
    CommentQuote
  • Sahi bola...yeh resale rates tou almost yea ki fresh bookings ke chal rahe hain...seems inevstors hv not made but end users will surely make gud money out of it..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anirudh113
    I took this purely as an investor 2 yrs back... so personally it is not a big issue for me if they give possession in 2014 or 2015 - I'll either keep this to rent-out after possession or sell it when if I get my target price for this !!! ( And that seems way off target right now ;)

But one thing I am damn certain - for anyone who is looking to stay in zest or is invested here - that - it wont be in a livable situation or wont receive a good appreciation until Amadeus and Ace finish their buildings ( or atleast close to possession ) !!!

Maybe i am thinking too much into this - And ofcourse you have your POV to think otherwise... and I really hope you are correct !

But Pls don't forget Amadeus is 30 some floors - And we are close to end '13 already...

Infact - Have we seen any 30 floor building in Noida as yet ?

I can just imagine the time it will take in building such a structure and the living mess it creats all around it ! And then add to it the 25 floors each of ace towers - within the same zest plot - constantly being built everyday infront / side / back of your flats in zest - uptil 2017 atleast !!!

Amadeus and Ace certainly brought some life back into this project... but they have also extended the date for a good living in this project now !!!

Whatever said.......... If one person gets the possesion, he will prefer to live here to avoid his rental cost(if any) even if some dust or noise is there..
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one got any layout for Club and swimming pool from Zest
    CommentQuote
  • These days many products give possession in few towers while work keeps going on in adjacent phase 2 towers...end user to rehega...rent bachana Thai...so possession ki value to hai hi even if many don't find it liveable...
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday I have asked for latest construction update of Zest from Logix customer care since the same is not updated on Logix website. Have got the same but going by the PMC certificate and Images which they have provided, it seems like the construction pace has been slowed down from last 2 months.

Also, the noticeable point is that for 2 BHK towers, they have mentioned the total floors no's in each towers as G+19 whereas on Logix official website and layout, it's mentioned as G+17.

Have inquired about the same from Rohit in logix through mail and he replied that they are planning to increase the floors by G+17 to G+19.

Does anyone in this forum aware about this development, POV please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaumkam
    Yesterday I have asked for latest construction update of Zest from Logix customer care since the same is not updated on Logix website. Have got the same but going by the PMC certificate and Images which they have provided, it seems like the construction pace has been slowed down from last 2 months.

Also, the noticeable point is that for 2 BHK towers, they have mentioned the total floors no's in each towers as G+19 whereas on Logix official website and layout, it's mentioned as G+17.

Have inquired about the same from Rohit in logix through mail and he replied that they are planning to increase the floors by G+17 to G+19.

Does anyone in this forum aware about this development, POV please.

Hello Gaumkam,

Logix is building 2 floors per month..which is okay and decent pace...as per my POV...cthers POV welcome..!
    thus far as per my knowledge 2 BHK is G+17 and if now it is G+19 , means more density and thus more congestion in the township ...not really good for the project.

just one more point...also when I asked about realistic possession date from Rohit..he mentioned Oct. 2014...! add 6 months to it..means March 2015.
    CommentQuote