Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The width of the corridor in 1BHK is 1.5 meters
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sid,

I am not concerned about the possession date here (at least for 2 yrs from now) but my concern is the frequent changes in Logix Zest layout. Earlier there were only Studio towers and 2+3 bhk planned in Zest then they sold some land to Saha & Victory, Cancelled all 3 BHK, some studio and 2 BHK tower and reduced the height of 2 BHK from G+19 to G+17 and now again they are changing the layout by increasing the height of 2 BHK towers. If this continues in future as well, then it would lead to indefinite delay in possession
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone

Does anyone from Zest members have seen the sample falt of 2 BHK in Zest, I am asking the same since I have been at site for 2-3 times but the permissions were not granted to physically check the flat layout due to construction
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one got any layout for Club and swimming pool from Zest
    CommentQuote
  • I have purchased a 1 BHK in Logix Zest from BOP in resale . How many days does the transfer process take to finish after BOP has submitted the sale docs to Logix for transfer . I want to know the approximate time period .
    CommentQuote
  • what is the price & floor ?

Originally Posted by Rohan2013
    I have purchased a 1 BHK in Logix Zest from BOP in resale . How many days does the transfer process take to finish after BOP has submitted the sale docs to Logix for transfer . I want to know the approximate time period .
    CommentQuote
  • Please do not quote this as 1 BHK, its a studio unit with no wall separation between bed room and living room.....its one room with kitchen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reals8
    what is the price & floor ?

My purchase rate is 4300
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohan2013
    My purchase rate is 4300

Rohan - is 4300 all inclusive or only the BSP? Also which floor is this located and facing inner green or outer green?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reals8
    what is the price & floor ?

It takes around one month after the documents are submitted
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishv03
    Rohan - is 4300 all inclusive or only the BSP? Also which floor is this located and facing inner green or outer green?[/QUO

My apartment in Logix Zest is east and inner green facing and corner flat .I guess the real premium for preferential location will be available only after possession .The flat is in below 5th floor .

My transfer is taking unusually long .Its more than a month and Logix ppl are saying another 15 days before the call me in for transfer proceedings .

Can somebody advise what is the difference in price normal location vis a vis pref location .Give approx percentage difference in sale prices .Rohan - is 4300 all inclusive or only the BSP? Also which floor is this located and facing inner green or outer green?[/QUO

My apartment in Logix Zest is east and inner green facing and corner flat .I guess the real premium for preferential location will be available only after possession .The flat is in below 5th floor .

My transfer is taking unusually long .Its more than a month and Logix ppl are saying another 15 days before the call me in for transfer proceedings .

Can somebody advise what is the difference in price normal location vis a vis pref location .Give approx percentage difference in sale prices .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishv03
    Rohan - is 4300 all inclusive or only the BSP? Also which floor is this located and facing inner green or outer green?

4300 is bsp other charges extra .My purpose is purely investment .
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Rohan bhai !

Dear investors and endusers(Brokers excuse pls) , 1BHK price is 4300/- + other charges. Any idea for 2 BHK price. In my opionion it should be slightly higher than 4300/- + other charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Rohan, please ask for layout for "Club and swimming pool" from Zest or BOP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohan2013
    4300 is bsp other charges extra .My purpose is purely investment .

Hello Rohan
    Congratulations! u made the right choice since Zest is undervalued even at this price point. But did you check with other intermediaries ....was this the minimum price quoted in resale?
    CommentQuote