Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Originally posted by abhinoida View Post
    great deal I must say...can u plz share the broker's details as one of my friend also looking to buy one unit. Maybe he can get a similar deal..
    I did the deal without any broker. It is really difficult deal....I hope that I will be able to get it through.
    Last edited March 23 2013, 05:54 AM.

Comment

hi got ur point... car parking shud have been 1.5 lakhs not 2.5 lakhs ......its one and other way u got a lower bsp 3250...
      Last edited March 23 2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ervikasin View Post
        I did the deal without any broker. It is really difficult deal....I hope that I will be able to get it through.

Don't worry my friend..U hv got a great deal ..And just fyi - U must be aware that Logix is gonna increase the rates, they are also thinking of increasing the open car park to 2 lacs....Just wait n see..There's a lot of benefit of covered car park. And Logix guys are giving now open car parking as some of the land was sold to Saha. So they now really don't have any covered car parking left. People who bought initially only got covered car park.. What matters is the bsp u got, which is defntly less than the market rate....
        Last edited March 23 2013, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Can someone please confirm what is the process of resale? Should I pay all the money to seller at the start of Transfer process or should I wait for transfer completion?

I want to know the general trend in resale deal. What if builder deny for transfer due to some issue?
          Last edited March 23 2013, 09:26 PM.

Comment

how come bsp only matters ....i think overall price is important ...i suggets u shud only pay the amount for car parking what is mentioned in agreement ....then bsp will matter...seems somebody is cheating...

Originally posted by abhinoida View Post
            Don't worry my friend..U hv got a great deal ..And just fyi - U must be aware that Logix is gonna increase the rates, they are also thinking of increasing the open car park to 2 lacs....Just wait n see..There's a lot of benefit of covered car park. And Logix guys are giving now open car parking as some of the land was sold to Saha. So they now really don't have any covered car parking left. People who bought initially only got covered car park.. What matters is the bsp u got, which is defntly less than the market rate....

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
              how come bsp only matters ....i think overall price is important ...i suggets u shud only pay the amount for car parking what is mentioned in agreement ....then bsp will matter...seems somebody is cheating...

Ervikasin, I agree here.. I believe u must have checked on the original payment or price summary document ..it states all the charges i.e bsp, additional charges, car parking etc..
              Last edited March 23 2013, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Saw this on Zest FB page...

As per the CLP payment plan, we need to pay when 10th, 13th and then when top floor gets constructed. Now, since there are only 12 floors for 1 BHK, what will be the schedule?
                Will the demand for 13th and top floor be combined when 12th floor gets constructed?
                http://www.logixgroup.in/pdfs/blosso...05-07-2012.pdf

A valid question I guess....has anyone confirmed this with zest...will there be any revised payment schedule plan uploaded?

Comment

Originally posted by zangoora View Post
                  Saw this on Zest FB page...

As per the CLP payment plan, we need to pay when 10th, 13th and then when top floor gets constructed. Now, since there are only 12 floors for 1 BHK, what will be the schedule?
                  Will the demand for 13th and top floor be combined when 12th floor gets constructed?
                  http://www.logixgroup.in/pdfs/blosso...05-07-2012.pdf

A valid question I guess....has anyone confirmed this with zest...will there be any revised payment schedule plan uploaded?
                  Yes... these would be combined. So people should expect 16% + PLC + Electric Sub Station Charges on completion of 12th floor. I spoke about this in around Dec and they said they would be reprinting this schedule as there is no 13th floor... but I guess they are too much busy with Neo world only to find time for these things

And my gut feeling says after structure is complete then logix may put the construction speed to a lower gear as max payment would have gone by then. Just hope they prove me wrong

Comment

I agree with Trumpcard.....Hope that logix guys will keep working that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpcard View Post
                      Yes... these would be combined. So people should expect 16% + PLC + Electric Sub Station Charges on completion of 12th floor. I spoke about this in around Dec and they said they would be reprinting this schedule as there is no 13th floor... but I guess they are too much busy with Neo world only to find time for these things

And my gut feeling says after structure is complete then logix may put the construction speed to a lower gear as max payment would have gone by then. Just hope they prove me wrong
                      Good you asked this question to Logix , but I bet most of the buyers aren't aware of this issue...they shall have to pay double the 'expected' amount once demand letter reaches them....Zest is getting messier!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X