Haven't seen a thread on this project in this forum hence starting one.

Anyone heard of it yet? I got mailer from 2 days back about this. this has studio+2bhk aprtments, bsp is 2850. Location doesn't look impressive as its behind BG coming from eway. But one good thing is typeA aprtmnts have 2 aprtments/floor and its G+14.
Have few Q's:
BOP is said to be mkting partner..Wht's that? Logix is way behind 3c in terms of mkting, so are they hiring professionals to do this on their behalf?
CP Kukreja is architect n engineers .. Any info on their reputation pls?
Who are the builders/contractors for this?
Couldn't find expected delivery date in the site.
Sector 141 is just opp this prj, anyone has first hand idea of that sector? Is it a village?

I'll call logix office tmrw morning to inquire about these but any details by members of this forum is welcome.

~ajay

Moderator's Note - Please note that this Project is also being concurrently discussed at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post280494 . Please refer to this link for additional information/ views/ comments .
Read more
1820 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They say deals r happening at 3600 even...did u check them out on say 99acers or magic bricks
    CommentQuote
  • Price is not above 4000 yet but its good investment with commercials around in near future.

Originally Posted by Rohan2013
    My purchase rate is 4300
    CommentQuote
  • Suddenly so much price hike in Zest!!!! Few days back I heard many ppl quoting 3500-3600 bsp for studio.. Achanak se aisa kaise hua? Any way agar aisa hua hai then its good that Zest is gaining momentum.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm... something fishy. Jab se BSP* gayi hai tab se logix ke projects ki BSP bhi ruk si gayi hai. Ek dum se 4300 sun ke bahut ajeeb but achha laga.

*Bahujan Samaj Party
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohan2013
    4300 is bsp other charges extra .My purpose is purely investment .

4300 ??? Am I dreaming ?..somebody pinch me..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • 4300.. No way.. at least not possible for next one year.. Deals are happening at 3600 too... I think somebody wanted to inflate the prices.. possible the poor chaps of BOP who has invested a lot in this project...

I don't know whether Rohan2013 has seriously purchased the property or just trying to inflate the prices..

Note: He has joined IREF in Sep 2013 only..

If he has really purchased at this price.. then god please save him from any shocks..
    Originally Posted by libra21
    4300 ??? Am I dreaming ?..somebody pinch me..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Singh83, it can be other way round also, "may be you are trying to deflate the price", but any how, real idea of resale price can be known on the field and not on forum..
    CommentQuote
  • BOP is selling at 4300 BSP...against company price of 4990 BSP ..whereas in resale it is available as low as 3600 psf.. BSP ...had word woth BOP...4300 BSP is their rate in fresh...not in sale..!
    CommentQuote
  • as per BOP possession in 2 years from now...whereas by Logix ( Rohit ) possession by Sep./Oct. 2014...what should be realistice date ?
    CommentQuote
  • I dont understand , How come BOP can sell at lower price than builder price in fresh.

If this is the case then everyone should buy from BOP and not from any other broker.

Sid, can you please explain more.
    CommentQuote
  • Sharmaje, they are selling their earlier bought units, they were the underwriter of this project so they bought most of the units at the starting price. I would suggest the buyers to negotiate hard so the BOP price is close to the resale price.
    CommentQuote
  • zest prices have upswing....4300bsp is a new height...after a long time..prices r rising as soon as festival season is coming....

Originally Posted by krishv03
    Rohan - is 4300 all inclusive or only the BSP? Also which floor is this located and facing inner green or outer green?
    CommentQuote
  • If BOP underwrites units then and sells later then also its a resale.

"The underwriting agreement can be considered the contract between a corporation issuing a new securities issue and the underwriting group that has agreed to purchase and then resell the issue for a profit. The purpose of the underwriting agreement is to ensure that all of the players understand their responsibility in the process, thus minimizing potential conflict."
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I have purchased my Unit at BSP of Rs. 3350. Till now i have paid interest of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to bank.

As on on today I am getting BSP of Rs. 3600 only. So effectively, only Rs. 1 Lac [(3600-3350)*990 - 1.5 Lacs) is earned after almost one year. It would have been better, if i had invested my funds in loan 1 % per month. That would hv given me more return then this property.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cajatinjinda
    Dear All,

I have purchased my Unit at BSP of Rs. 3350. Till now i have paid interest of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to bank.

As on on today I am getting BSP of Rs. 3600 only. So effectively, only Rs. 1 Lac
    350)*990 - 1.5 Lacs) is earned after almost one year. It would have been better, if i had invested my funds in loan 1 % per month. That would hv given me more return then this property.

Regards
    CommentQuote