Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

aur kahi aisa to nahi that logix has plans of not constructing T4 all together. I have heard "internal investors" reasoning before as well but sometimes I doubt it. If Logix were to favour these "internal investors" then it can be done in many other ways as well... why to put an entire tower on hault??

It might be related to FSI issue as well... as in by not constructing one entire tower they are able to meet prescribed FSI norms.

Just a thought...

Comment

if that wud hv been the case they wud not have made BBA ,,my dear frnd....no builder wud like to get into complications....

their plan actually worked in favour of buyers as too many 1 bhk wud hv created mess ..but now it seems to be a win win situation though u r right midway it was some mess..now even demand is back in resale and prices r rising ..

there are other two towers like t 9 and t 10...so its just matter of chance that they r slow...they will cover up in next 5-6 mnths as entire posession will be togtehr..

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
        if that wud hv been the case they wud not have made BBA ,,my dear frnd....no builder wud like to get into complications....

their plan actually worked in favour of buyers as too many 1 bhk wud hv created mess ..but now it seems to be a win win situation though u r right midway it was some mess..now even demand is back in resale and prices r rising ..

there are other two towers like t 9 and t 10...so its just matter of chance that they r slow...they will cover up in next 5-6 mnths as entire posession will be togtehr..
        It's good for all investors if what u r saying is true... hopefully we'll see development in these towers as well soon.

Comment

Guys ! Good news, Zest is revising price by rs 200. News from a source which I do not want to disclose like other members in the forum.

Zest may revise rates by rs 200 after Diwali

Just Kidding !!!!!!!

Comment

what will teh fresh rates now..i heard in fresh booking they were now giving open car parking in instead of covered car parking is that true now ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
              what will teh fresh rates now..i heard in fresh booking they were now giving open car parking in instead of covered car parking is that true now ?
              Yes, Logix is now giving only open car parking option in fresh booking

Comment

Revised Site Layout

Logix has updated the site layout on its website:
                Attached Files

Comment

does anyone have Saha's and Victory's layout?

Comment

Price is still 3790/-

Comment

Saha layout is given below
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	sitemap_sahamadeus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	262.8 KB
ID:	2195293

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X