Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

Last updated: December 5 2018
1987 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

    I am really glad to see the new site layout of both Logix zest and Saha. Now green area can be used by zest flat owners.

    Comment


    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

      Its really good to see the new layout of zest project on logix website. It shows on more clarity as it has clearly shown combine development with victory and saha.

      Definately with this price will increase in future as construction also going on full pace.

      Comment


      • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

        It was great to see Logix responding to its customer base queries and uploading the new plan on its webpage. This should enhance the trust people have in Logix...

        One more query...with lesser number of floors to be build now, is Logix going to promise an earlier possession?? I guess NO...once they have extracted enough money (after building the entire structure), the pace is surely going to slow down and construction will drag on for next 2 years...

        I'd appreciate if someone who has spoken to Logix over this and can confirm Logix's response...

        Comment


        • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

          registry of flat is based upon the Basic cost of the flat or the total cost?

          Comment


          • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

            Originally posted by zangoora View Post
            registry of flat is based upon the Basic cost of the flat or the total cost?

            Circle rate or BSP whichever is higher

            Comment


            • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

              yes indeed i saw it ..perfect ..clear many queries now...i thinking suddenly investors r getting into this project ...buying units at whatever they get around less than 3350...with investors getting inoto prices shud cross 4000 in resale soon...

              Originally posted by zangoora View Post
              It was great to see Logix responding to its customer base queries and uploading the new plan on its webpage. This should enhance the trust people have in Logix...

              One more query...with lesser number of floors to be build now, is Logix going to promise an earlier possession?? I guess NO...once they have extracted enough money (after building the entire structure), the pace is surely going to slow down and construction will drag on for next 2 years...

              I'd appreciate if someone who has spoken to Logix over this and can confirm Logix's response...

              Comment


              • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
                yes indeed i saw it ..perfect ..clear many queries now...i thinking suddenly investors r getting into this project ...buying units at whatever they get around less than 3350...with investors getting inoto prices shud cross 4000 in resale soon...
                Sirjee

                You responded to only first half of the post...

                Second half ke baare mein kuch pata kiya?

                Comment


                • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                  arey bhai, kitna sochta ho, kitni batein kartey ho.. bech key aur kama key nikloey, nahi tou tikkey raho chup chaap .. ek property key baarey mein itna much socha karo.. warna bachey huey baal bhi jhar jaengey !!

                  Comment


                  • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                    who are u referring to dear? I am not even invested in Zest.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Logix Blossom Zest, Logix Group, Sector 143, Noida

                      Originally posted by zangoora View Post
                      who are u referring to dear? I am not even invested in Zest.
                      Zangoora bhai aap mysterious aadmi ho .. just few days back i noticed a very old post by you in this thread where you were saying "all of us investors in zest should go to logix office .... etc etc "

                      are u really not invested in Zest or were earlier invested but then sold it off ?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X