Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very low activities on Noida thread

Collapse
X
Collapse

Very low activities on Noida thread

Last updated: June 14 2011
24 | Posts
3870 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Very low activities on Noida thread

    Although the number of visitors are more or less the same but ...

    There is no Zohaib
    No Doomsayers
    No Sab marenge Vs sab jeeyenge
    No Shikanji

    To me it appears that the activities on Noida thread came down drastically ... if you look at interesting/valuable threads then ... NO Comment.

    I guess my IT Professional friends finally doing some real work
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

    Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
    Although the number of visitors are more or less the same but ...

    There is no Zohaib
    No Doomsayers
    No Sab marenge Vs sab jeeyenge
    No Shikanji

    To me it appears that the activities on Noida thread came down drastically ... if you look at interesting/valuable threads then ... NO Comment.

    I guess my IT Professional friends finally doing some real work
    g.harondbhai, do wait for a month. There is summer vacation in Allahabad High Court.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

      Originally posted by silly_boy20
      seems like brokers have disappeared
      Honestly, brokers never added any real value... they just crudely promoted their own projects. Not much valuable contribution from brokers, except a very few....

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

        Noida Forum was already full of several NE / YEW / GN projects and due to recent NE / YEW disputes several guys now active on Noida forum when they read any problem may appear in their project due to new HC or farmers problem. New buyers activities & project discussions for NE / YEW very low now, this is also a main reason. I think discussions other than NE / YEW still normal as it was before in Noida Forum.

        We should always remember that LION is always LION, however I myself from GZB and have invested a lot in GZB but still I think Noida is a LION in East NCR. For me Noida means Proper Noida Sectors.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

          I have observed that activity had peaked during the NE land dispute disclosure and it came down a lot since then. Any special reason for that, other than both investors and brokers are moving away from it? Curious - where they would be going?

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

            Noida Extension Projects have just disappeared from the Newspapers.....
            Thanks

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

              Originally posted by vkumar1 View Post
              g.harondbhai, do wait for a month. There is summer vacation in Allahabad High Court.
              Yes, action will resume next month.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

                Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
                Although the number of visitors are more or less the same but ...

                There is no Zohaib
                No Doomsayers
                No Sab marenge Vs sab jeeyenge
                No Shikanji

                To me it appears that the activities on Noida thread came down drastically ... if you look at interesting/valuable threads then ... NO Comment.

                I guess my IT Professional friends finally doing some real work
                Zohaib ko bhaga diya, Doomsday toh kuch din pehle ho chuki hai, Marne waale mar chuke hain, blood bath sab le chuke hain -

                Ab kya activity baaki hai? Sab activity khatam hi toh hogi

                Mogambo, the Gaur ad was very enticing, I almost booked there, even went to see it. Good value.

                Look at it another way - if after that first ad THEY STILL HAD TO BRING OUT ANOTHER FULL PAGE AD- that indicates problem for the areas which did not sell after initial ad.

                In any case, nobody believes the sold out claims from builder.

                Such ads will also come for NOIDA also, after the projects become RTM in about 2-3 years. Buy at that time. Till then keep your peace.
                Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

                  Hello Venky sir, wanted to ask this - is it the right time to invest in plots at GN, sector like Omnicron - III the rates quoted by brokers are around 27K per sq meters, i went thru the few old threads on this posted by zohaib wherein the rates mentioned by him was 20-22K.

                  i just wanted to ask is it the right time for entry or one shd wait still

                  Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                  Zohaib ko bhaga diya, Doomsday toh kuch din pehle ho chuki hai, Marne waale mar chuke hain, blood bath sab le chuke hain -

                  Ab kya activity baaki hai? Sab activity khatam hi toh hogi

                  Mogambo, the Gaur ad was very enticing, I almost booked there, even went to see it. Good value.

                  Look at it another way - if after that first ad THEY STILL HAD TO BRING OUT ANOTHER FULL PAGE AD- that indicates problem for the areas which did not sell after initial ad.

                  In any case, nobody believes the sold out claims from builder.

                  Such ads will also come for NOIDA also, after the projects become RTM in about 2-3 years. Buy at that time. Till then keep your peace.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

                    Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                    Zohaib ko bhaga diya, Doo.......
                    nobody believes the sold out claims from builder.
                    I think if more than 90% flats is booked in any society then we can say that society as fully sold out because at this time all know that it is not easy to sell top 2 floors in NCR, like if building has total 14 floors then 13th & 14th floor will be sold at end, same if any building has total 20 floors then 19th & 20th floors will not be easy to sell by builder even sometimes after possession.

                    In GAUR HT AD, for me it is interesting so see that 3 IP societies are completely sold out (even if 90% sold out then its OK) and just 1 society of same builder & same stage in Noida still has flats to sell with big discount & lots of luxury gifts, isn't it surprising? In Noida there is very big supply is coming up in near future (if we add NE / YEW / GN then situation will be more tough), is it will not be a worry point for small investors? when company is not easily selling flats in any area with full page advertisement then what about small investors?

                    Believe me or not but I think after few years over supply may show some dirty wings to small investors. Just think that if any end user from North Delhi , North-East Delhi , East-West Delhi , or several East Delhi area (like Sahadra , Dilshad Garden , Vivek Vihar........................) want any home to live then which area will be more close to him (or his parental home) Noida or GZB. And all of these area which I am mentioning has more than 70 Lac population overall, few population always shift near NCR areas for taking own home in less cost then Delhi.

                    In Delhi area if 5 Lac public is doing private IT jobs of Noida or GGN then all other public has nothing to take from Noida / GGN and while purchase they only see which NCR area is close to his Delhi Business area or his Parental home. Luxury & affordable housing is available every where hence that is now not an issue.

                    For getting good premiums end user activity must be high, demands of homes must be more than the supply. Just like IT persons prefer home near Noida / GGN, all local business man would like to take home near populated areas or areas which is near to his business or has good Railway / ISBT / Metro.... connectivity (and of course with in his budget).
                    Last edited June 11 2011, 09:15 PM.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X