Although the number of visitors are more or less the same but ...

There is no Zohaib
No Doomsayers
No Sab marenge Vs sab jeeyenge
No Shikanji

To me it appears that the activities on Noida thread came down drastically ... if you look at interesting/valuable threads then ... NO Comment.

I guess my IT Professional friends finally doing some real work :bab (48):
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai

There is no Zohaib
    No Doomsayers
    No Shikanji

To me it appears that the activities on Noida thread came down drastically ... if you look at interesting/valuable threads then ... NO Comment.

g.harondbhai, do wait for a month. There is summer vacation in Allahabad High Court.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by silly_boy20
    seems like brokers have disappeared :D

Honestly, brokers never added any real value... they just crudely promoted their own projects. Not much valuable contribution from brokers, except a very few....
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Forum was already full of several NE / YEW / GN projects and due to recent NE / YEW disputes several guys now active on Noida forum when they read any problem may appear in their project due to new HC or farmers problem. New buyers activities & project discussions for NE / YEW very low now, this is also a main reason. I think discussions other than NE / YEW still normal as it was before in Noida Forum.

We should always remember that LION is always LION, however I myself from GZB and have invested a lot in GZB but still I think Noida is a LION in East NCR. For me Noida means Proper Noida Sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • I have observed that activity had peaked during the NE land dispute disclosure and it came down a lot since then. Any special reason for that, other than both investors and brokers are moving away from it? Curious - where they would be going?
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Extension Projects have just disappeared from the Newspapers.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vkumar1
    g.harondbhai, do wait for a month. There is summer vacation in Allahabad High Court.

Yes, action will resume next month.
    CommentQuote

There is no Zohaib
    No Doomsayers
    No Shikanji

Zohaib ko bhaga diya, Doomsday toh kuch din pehle ho chuki hai, Marne waale mar chuke hain, blood bath sab le chuke hain -

Ab kya activity baaki hai? Sab activity khatam hi toh hogi :)

Mogambo, the Gaur ad was very enticing, I almost booked there, even went to see it. Good value.

Look at it another way - if after that first ad THEY STILL HAD TO BRING OUT ANOTHER FULL PAGE AD- that indicates problem for the areas which did not sell after initial ad.

In any case, nobody believes the sold out claims from builder.

Such ads will also come for NOIDA also, after the projects become RTM in about 2-3 years. Buy at that time. Till then keep your peace.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Venky sir, wanted to ask this - is it the right time to invest in plots at GN, sector like Omnicron - III the rates quoted by brokers are around 27K per sq meters, i went thru the few old threads on this posted by zohaib wherein the rates mentioned by him was 20-22K.

i just wanted to ask is it the right time for entry or one shd wait still

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Zohaib ko bhaga diya, Doomsday toh kuch din pehle ho chuki hai, Marne waale mar chuke hain, blood bath sab le chuke hain -

Ab kya activity baaki hai? Sab activity khatam hi toh hogi :)

Mogambo, the Gaur ad was very enticing, I almost booked there, even went to see it. Good value.

Look at it another way - if after that first ad THEY STILL HAD TO BRING OUT ANOTHER FULL PAGE AD- that indicates problem for the areas which did not sell after initial ad.

In any case, nobody believes the sold out claims from builder.

Such ads will also come for NOIDA also, after the projects become RTM in about 2-3 years. Buy at that time. Till then keep your peace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Zohaib ko bhaga diya, Doo.......
    nobody believes the sold out claims from builder.

I think if more than 90% flats is booked in any society then we can say that society as fully sold out because at this time all know that it is not easy to sell top 2 floors in NCR, like if building has total 14 floors then 13th & 14th floor will be sold at end, same if any building has total 20 floors then 19th & 20th floors will not be easy to sell by builder even sometimes after possession.

In GAUR HT AD, for me it is interesting so see that 3 IP societies are completely sold out (even if 90% sold out then its OK) and just 1 society of same builder & same stage in Noida still has flats to sell with big discount & lots of luxury gifts, isn't it surprising? In Noida there is very big supply is coming up in near future (if we add NE / YEW / GN then situation will be more tough), is it will not be a worry point for small investors? when company is not easily selling flats in any area with full page advertisement then what about small investors?

Believe me or not but I think after few years over supply may show some dirty wings to small investors. Just think that if any end user from North Delhi , North-East Delhi , East-West Delhi , or several East Delhi area (like Sahadra , Dilshad Garden , Vivek Vihar........................) want any home to live then which area will be more close to him (or his parental home) Noida or GZB. And all of these area which I am mentioning has more than 70 Lac population overall, few population always shift near NCR areas for taking own home in less cost then Delhi.

In Delhi area if 5 Lac public is doing private IT jobs of Noida or GGN then all other public has nothing to take from Noida / GGN and while purchase they only see which NCR area is close to his Delhi Business area or his Parental home. Luxury & affordable housing is available every where hence that is now not an issue.

For getting good premiums end user activity must be high, demands of homes must be more than the supply. Just like IT persons prefer home near Noida / GGN, all local business man would like to take home near populated areas or areas which is near to his business or has good Railway / ISBT / Metro.... connectivity (and of course with in his budget).
    CommentQuote
  • Obviously NE/YE farmer crash (ironically both are greater Noida, not Noida lol) has something to do with lesser activity in Noida forums.

There is increased activity in GZB, and FBD forums, only goes to show that there is still a lot of panic among potential NE/YE buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Noida Forum was already full of several NE / YEW / GN projects and due to recent NE / YEW disputes several guys now active on Noida forum when they read any problem may appear in their project due to new HC or farmers problem. New buyers activities & project discussions for NE / YEW very low now, this is also a main reason. I think discussions other than NE / YEW still normal as it was before in Noida Forum.

We should always remember that LION is always LION, however I myself from GZB and have invested a lot in GZB but still I think Noida is a LION in East NCR. For me Noida means Proper Noida Sectors.

Dear Good Sir,
    Does that include Sector 100?
    CommentQuote

There is no Zohaib
    No Doomsayers
    No Shikanji

G-bhai, whilst i agree that the quality of posts has gone down in Noida but Noida has surpassed Pune in the total number of posts even though some active members have been suspended. Pune has gone down drastically in the number of posts.
    definitely am missing the posts of our above guys.
    CommentQuote
  • I was wondering what could bring back the hyper activity on Noida forum.

Below events could work like

1) 1) Bring back all ‘’dolly Bindras’ of this forum- all of ‘’warren’’
    2) 2) Announce Jewar airport approval as part of Delhi-Mumbai Corridor
    3) 3) Award GNoida metro work to Jaypee on immediate basis
    4) 4) Either cancel land acquisition or announce a deal with agitating farmers
    5) 5) Make separate Harit Pradesh and make Noida as capital of new state.
    6) 6) Let stock market rocket into sky taking real estate along with it in orbit.
    7) 7) Finally, by some hook or crook, UPA falls and BMW becomes PM of the nation with support from NDA. Low activity on Noida forum would be history.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vicky6
    I was wondering what could bring back the hyper activity on Noida forum.

6) 6) Let stock market rocket into sky taking real estate along with it in orbit.
    7) 7) Finally, by some hook or crook, UPA falls and BMW becomes PM of the nation with support from NDA. Low activity on Noida forum would be history.

LOL, good one Vicky. Deserves to be on the joke thread.

Good analysis, Saurabh 2011. I agree with your thoughts. A major slowdown is upon us for next year or so. Activity on this thread is bound to dwindle without any NEW buyer trying to do online research for property buying.

Anyone who INVESTED in NOIDA is in trouble, end users will have no problem

Old timers will also lose interest and move away. The slowdown in NOIDA forum presages the slowdown in the NOIDA RE scene.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vicky6
    I was wondering what could bring back the hyper activity on Noida forum.

Great thinking..let's wait something will happen end of this month..15th JUNE DEADLINE IS NEARING FOR NE FARMERS.
    CommentQuote