Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very low activities on Noida thread

Collapse
X
Collapse

Very low activities on Noida thread

Last updated: June 14 2011
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

    Obviously NE/YE farmer crash (ironically both are greater Noida, not Noida lol) has something to do with lesser activity in Noida forums.

    There is increased activity in GZB, and FBD forums, only goes to show that there is still a lot of panic among potential NE/YE buyers.

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

      Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
      Noida Forum was already full of several NE / YEW / GN projects and due to recent NE / YEW disputes several guys now active on Noida forum when they read any problem may appear in their project due to new HC or farmers problem. New buyers activities & project discussions for NE / YEW very low now, this is also a main reason. I think discussions other than NE / YEW still normal as it was before in Noida Forum.

      We should always remember that LION is always LION, however I myself from GZB and have invested a lot in GZB but still I think Noida is a LION in East NCR. For me Noida means Proper Noida Sectors.
      Dear Good Sir,
      Does that include Sector 100?

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

        Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
        Although the number of visitors are more or less the same but ...

        There is no Zohaib
        No Doomsayers
        No Sab marenge Vs sab jeeyenge
        No Shikanji

        To me it appears that the activities on Noida thread came down drastically ... if you look at interesting/valuable threads then ... NO Comment.

        I guess my IT Professional friends finally doing some real work
        G-bhai, whilst i agree that the quality of posts has gone down in Noida but Noida has surpassed Pune in the total number of posts even though some active members have been suspended. Pune has gone down drastically in the number of posts.
        definitely am missing the posts of our above guys.
        MM

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

          I was wondering what could bring back the hyper activity on Noida forum.


          Below events could work like


          1) 1) Bring back all ‘’dolly Bindras’ of this forum- all of ‘’warren’’
          2) 2) Announce Jewar airport approval as part of Delhi-Mumbai Corridor
          3) 3) Award GNoida metro work to Jaypee on immediate basis
          4) 4) Either cancel land acquisition or announce a deal with agitating farmers
          5) 5) Make separate Harit Pradesh and make Noida as capital of new state.
          6) 6) Let stock market rocket into sky taking real estate along with it in orbit.
          7) 7) Finally, by some hook or crook, UPA falls and BMW becomes PM of the nation with support from NDA. Low activity on Noida forum would be history.

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

            Originally posted by vicky6 View Post
            I was wondering what could bring back the hyper activity on Noida forum.


            Below events could work like


            1) 1) Bring back all ‘’dolly Bindras’ of this forum- all of ‘’warren’’
            2) 2) Announce Jewar airport approval as part of Delhi-Mumbai Corridor
            3) 3) Award GNoida metro work to Jaypee on immediate basis
            4) 4) Either cancel land acquisition or announce a deal with agitating farmers
            5) 5) Make separate Harit Pradesh and make Noida as capital of new state.
            6) 6) Let stock market rocket into sky taking real estate along with it in orbit.
            7) 7) Finally, by some hook or crook, UPA falls and BMW becomes PM of the nation with support from NDA. Low activity on Noida forum would be history.
            LOL, good one Vicky. Deserves to be on the joke thread.

            Good analysis, Saurabh 2011. I agree with your thoughts. A major slowdown is upon us for next year or so. Activity on this thread is bound to dwindle without any NEW buyer trying to do online research for property buying.

            Anyone who INVESTED in NOIDA is in trouble, end users will have no problem

            Old timers will also lose interest and move away. The slowdown in NOIDA forum presages the slowdown in the NOIDA RE scene.
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

              Originally posted by vicky6 View Post
              I was wondering what could bring back the hyper activity on Noida forum.


              Below events could work like


              1) 1) Bring back all ‘’dolly Bindras’ of this forum- all of ‘’warren’’
              2) 2) Announce Jewar airport approval as part of Delhi-Mumbai Corridor
              3) 3) Award GNoida metro work to Jaypee on immediate basis
              4) 4) Either cancel land acquisition or announce a deal with agitating farmers
              5) 5) Make separate Harit Pradesh and make Noida as capital of new state.
              6) 6) Let stock market rocket into sky taking real estate along with it in orbit.
              7) 7) Finally, by some hook or crook, UPA falls and BMW becomes PM of the nation with support from NDA. Low activity on Noida forum would be history.
              Great thinking..let's wait something will happen end of this month..15th JUNE DEADLINE IS NEARING FOR NE FARMERS.

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

                Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                G-bhai, whilst i agree that the quality of posts has gone down in Noida but Noida has surpassed Pune in the total number of posts even though some active members have been suspended. Pune has gone down drastically in the number of posts.
                definitely am missing the posts of our above guys.
                Yes MM Bhai, I also noticed number of viewers are so high but if you look at interesting and valuable and hotted (so called) discussions.... then numbers are very few this days.

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

                  g-h-arondabhai, the hot discussions & the members participating in them seem to have mellowed down, due to the new tough ( & correct ) approach of admin./IGRM to curb them . Things were getting out of hand, with some members ( sic ) abusing the families of some . I know, in the web world, we have all kind of sick characters, but this being a public forum, maintaining a degree of decency is quite essential .


                  Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
                  Yes MM Bhai, I also noticed number of viewers are so high but if you look at interesting and valuable and hotted (so called) discussions.... then numbers are very few this days.
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

                    any reason why we have less activity on panache thread now...?

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Very low activities on Noida thread

                      Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
                      any reason why we have less activity on panache thread now...?
                      LChand bhai is on observation now ... probably that's the reason!! or entire LP is SOLD OUT!!

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X