Although the number of visitors are more or less the same but ...

There is no Zohaib
No Doomsayers
No Sab marenge Vs sab jeeyenge
No Shikanji

To me it appears that the activities on Noida thread came down drastically ... if you look at interesting/valuable threads then ... NO Comment.

I guess my IT Professional friends finally doing some real work :bab (48):
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    G-bhai, whilst i agree that the quality of posts has gone down in Noida but Noida has surpassed Pune in the total number of posts even though some active members have been suspended. Pune has gone down drastically in the number of posts.
    definitely am missing the posts of our above guys.

Yes MM Bhai, I also noticed number of viewers are so high but if you look at interesting and valuable and hotted (so called) discussions.... then numbers are very few this days.
    CommentQuote
  • g-h-arondabhai, the hot discussions & the members participating in them seem to have mellowed down, due to the new tough ( & correct ) approach of admin./IGRM to curb them . Things were getting out of hand, with some members ( sic ) abusing the families of some . I know, in the web world, we have all kind of sick characters, but this being a public forum, maintaining a degree of decency is quite essential .

Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Yes MM Bhai, I also noticed number of viewers are so high but if you look at interesting and valuable and hotted (so called) discussions.... then numbers are very few this days.
    CommentQuote
  • any reason why we have less activity on panache thread now...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    any reason why we have less activity on panache thread now...?

LChand bhai is on observation now ... probably that's the reason!! or entire LP is SOLD OUT!!
    CommentQuote
  • bhai logon - pura Noida bik gaya ... ab kis baat ka discussion ?
    BMW has made truck loads of paper ..... her cronies/builders/NA guys are laughing all the way to bank.

ab to bas intezar hi bacha hai ----- delivery ka ....:bab (45):

sirf intezar .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trojanhorse
    bhai logon - pura Noida bik gaya ... ab kis baat ka discussion ?
    BMW has made truck loads of paper ..... her cronies/builders/NA guys are laughing all the way to bank.

ab to bas intezar hi bacha hai ----- delivery ka ....:bab (45):

sirf intezar .....

kya teer mara aapne .. bilkul sahi :bab (48):
    CommentQuote