Hi guys
Do any of you have any idea about futur of Logix Blossom County in sector-137, noida expressway under construction by LOGIX Group.

thanks
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • this should help you out...

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/6866-logix-blossom-county-by-logix-group-in-sector-137-noida?t=9054

Originally Posted by r12345k
    Hi guys
    Do any of you have any idea about futur of Logix Blossom County in sector-137, noida expressway under construction by LOGIX Group.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Logix delaying endlessly..

Logix is continuously delaying blossom county. Now it is Sep'13. Why cheat the consumer by making false promises of 18 months why they are nowhere near delivery even after 3 years...! Has anyone claimed the penalty yet ? Seems like they aren't going to deliver even this year...!
    CommentQuote
  • Logix delaying endlessly..

Hi sanna26,
    Yes even I had booked a flat in E tower and the possesion should have been given by May 2012 (including grace period) but still they are no where near completion. Yes I have mailed them in June 2012 and received a reply that yes they will be giving the penalty at Rs5 /sq ft but this will be adjusted at the time of possession.
    I was hoping if buyers in LBC could go together and put pressure on them to tell the real information and also ask for increased penalty.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi folks, I am new to this forum. Have few queries in mind if any of you can help answer, it would be of great help.

1) I wanted to invest in LBC project for profit purpose only and not for end use. Is it a safe investment ?......kindly share status on Logix as a builder since I dont stay in India from last 2-3 years and things have certainely changed.

2) Is it a good time to enter market or this project given that rates have already revised ? I am looking for a fresh purchase and not RESALE.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/6866-logix-blossom-county-by-logix-group-in-sector-137-noida?t=9054

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
    CommentQuote