Collapse

Difficulty Selling 13th Floor apartments

Last updated: September 13 2013
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Difficulty Selling 13th Floor apartments

I thought 13 only mattered to christians.

Why would Hindus be bothered about 13?
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

We Indians have the habit of following all superstitions of various religions . Most of the times, they r followed, just to gain some sort of advantage ( here in RE - financial advantage, by saying 13 is unlucky, so as to extract some sort of discounts on the price )
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        here in RE - financial advantage, by saying 13 is unlucky, so as to extract some sort of discounts on the price
        Thanks everyone for their inputs. More inputs/experiences are welcome.

Technically the 13th floor is 15th floor. If you look at the underconstruction pics of various builders (like PAN oasis) you would notice that 2 of the floors (so called -1 and -2) are underground. So technically 11th floor is the 13th floor. What say ??
        Last edited June 13 2011, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rohin9 View Post
          Shayad...Kumbh ke mele me bichde 2 bhai log...!!!!
          Bilkul... main to kab se woh locket dhoond raha hoon.... jo bapuji ne hum dono ke gale mein ... you know the story already

Comment

Originally posted by rahulmalik83 View Post
            Thanks everyone for their inputs. More inputs/experiences are welcome.

Technically the 13th floor is 15th floor. If you look at the underconstruction pics of various builders (like PAN oasis) you would notice that 2 of the floors (so called -1 and -2) are underground. So technically 11th floor is the 13th floor. What say ??
            Kharid ne ke time mere liye sab hi 13th floor.

Bech te time koi bhi 13th floor nehin hain .. saath mein kuch Hindu vastu Shastra ka gyan mufat mein de dena ... jaise Jameen ke upar se count hota!!

Comment

You know what 13 is my lucky number, ( my house number is 13, in my hometown). some people have superstitions but i don't think this is a bigger issues, what matters is quality and other things, so don't worry.

Comment

If people are really superstitious about numerology, I guess it would be easier for me to sell my 7th floor

Comment

This is 2013 so? we still alive in 2013 , for us and for Christians too...

Comment

I know ofmany buildings which don't have a 13th Floor. I know this because the elevator floor button panel goes up to 12 and continues with 14 on up - and no 13.
                    We are being led to believe that because there is no 13th floor identified, that one does not exist.
                    Of course, there is, in truth, a 13th floor. Pretending that it doesn't exist is just superstitous silliness.

Comment

Simply, if someone have options, they try to avoid the 13th floor and there is nothing wrong in it. You should be doubt free when you pay heavy for something.
                      Even people in west follow many superstitions . Almost all superstars and cricketers have one or other superstitions. Almost every human believe in luck and superstitions.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X