Hi Folks,

Though I have been reading lot of threads about Golf city but nothing in specific to gateway project within this township....

Before putting my hard-earned into any project I been suggested by lot many people around me about how to choose property and what made me to zero down on this property is:

a) Location- This is solely and most important factor of this project. As its very close to developed sectors like sec- 50, 51 where the per sq foot prices are ranging around 4500 - 5500

b) Buildup Area: I was initially interested only in ready-to- move properties or in projects which about to complete and then I visited Gaur gardne, Amarpali, Supertech... but am sorry to say the carpet area is very less.... loading is high up to 30% of super area... but in this project loading is around 20% only... which means bigger rooms and more space.

c) Socia facilities: Projects like 3cs, Paramount, Logix etc marketing their projects based on proposed plan of Metro.... but in this project you need not to worry as Center City station is hardly 3Kms away.... so... transportation/ connectivity won't be a challenge.

d) Assured & better returns: Projects close by to Gardenia are already in the range of 3300 to 3500 and just across the road the range is already touched to 5500 sq ft. Hence it'll pick up though slowly but surely...

I have been told by the builder and broker that land registry is done and it’s approved by HDFC bank, Axis bank and LIC housing finance which reassure the fact that land is cleared and approved by Noida authority.

Objective to open this thread to invite the people who have invested in Gateway and to publish the updates about the project.

I wish all the best to the forum.
Read more
130 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sandesd
    Hi Folks,

Though I have been reading lot of threads about Golf city but nothing in specific to gateway project within this township....

Before putting my hard-earned into any project I been suggested by lot many people around me about how to choose property and what made me to zero down on this property is:

a) Location- This is solely and most important factor of this project. As its very close to developed sectors like sec- 50, 51 where the per sq foot prices are ranging around 4500 - 5500

b) Buildup Area: I was initially interested only in ready-to- move properties or in projects which about to complete and then I visited Gaur gardne, Amarpali, Supertech... but am sorry to say the carpet area is very less.... loading is high up to 30% of super area... but in this project loading is around 20% only... which means bigger rooms and more space.

c) Socia facilities: Projects like 3cs, Paramount, Logix etc marketing their projects based on proposed plan of Metro.... but in this project you need not to worry as Center City station is hardly 3Kms away.... so... transportation/ connectivity won't be a challenge.

d) Assured & better returns: Projects close by to Gardenia are already in the range of 3300 to 3500 and just across the road the range is already touched to 5500 sq ft. Hence it'll pick up though slowly but surely...

I have been told by the builder and broker that land registry is done and it’s approved by HDFC bank, Axis bank and LIC housing finance which reassure the fact that land is cleared and approved by Noida authority.

Objective to open this thread to invite the people who have invested in Gateway and to publish the updates about the project.

I wish all the best to the forum.

Hello - Just out of curiusity , would like to know , how is Gardenia Gateway different than Golf City . Are they 2 different projects with their own demarcated land . Gof City , I believe is a big one with about 150 acres . How big is Gateway and how are things moving from a construction perspective .
    CommentQuote
  • Gardenia gateway is one of the FSI in part of Golf city.They have 5 +5acre plots within gold city project and being developed by separately by Gardenia.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhanam
    Gardenia gateway is one of the FSI in part of Golf city.They have 5 +5acre plots within gold city project and being developed by separately by Gardenia.

Thanks Dhanam , do you think being a smaller piece of land , this has a possibility to develop faster . I have a flat booked in this . Bhoomi poojan is done and excavation was started is the last I know.
    CommentQuote
  • whats the present rate for gateway project??
    CommentQuote
  • its around 3200 sq ft. further it depends upon your negotiation skills
    CommentQuote
  • Seniors/ Veterans... Pls guide, how safe is this project?
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked in this project. It has 2 plots 9 & 10, being developed by Gardenia only. It has 4 towers, A, B, C, D. Last week i visited them, digging started for D and C. for B and A, floor approval etc is in process and digging will start in around 1 month as per the person who was sitting in Finance section. I also saw mails from HDFc bank for approval on CLP and flexi plans in his mailbox, while talking to him.

One of my known has booked in C tower and has also got demand letter (for the next payment 30%) and has applied for loan too from HDFC.
    CommentQuote
    its around 3200 sq ft. further it depends upon your negotiation skills

3200 sq ft in CLP or DP ? ...is this all incl ?? pls share if you have a clue ..
    CommentQuote
  • This is all inclusive, exculding Registry charges & service charges.
    CommentQuote
    This is all inclusive, exculding Registry charges & service charges.

Thanks , in CLP or DP ?
    CommentQuote
  • This is Flexi, CLP
    CommentQuote
    This is Flexi, CLP

Thanks ...
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited the site last week and clicked the pic.... digging started for C blok and excavation for D block
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • THAT GOOD WORK STARTED
    CommentQuote
  • hi group any further updates on project.
    CommentQuote