Collapse

Gardenia Gateway Gardenia Group Sector 75 Noida

Last updated: August 15 2019
143 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gardenia Gateway Gardenia Group Sector 75 Noida

Anyone know anything about project is it in legal battles any hope for possession. Are we so bechare that one builder can do whatever he wants with our money, I think it is between Icici bank and Builder and when RBI looking for NPA they should check such builders and bank.

Comment

Gardenia Gateway

Hi All,
      I had booked a flat in Gardenia gateway in a special scheme. The flat is not ready for possession, has exceeded all timelines and when I confronted the builder, he says that I should try to sell it to someone else, basically put my problems in someone else's life. By this, I am now being forced by the builder to become his broker. I fail to understand how this can be allowed to happen and the fact that the laws are on their side.
      Someone rightly said its the builder-bank nexus as the bank has verified the project and then given loan!
      I urge all those affected to form a group and take the builder to task. Please lets get together and bring the power of common man to this struggle. Please send me an email on gardeniavictims@gmail.com. Lets stand up to this fraud, together!!

Please se d your email and phone number on this one so we can form a watsapp group too

Regards
      Last edited July 9 2016, 12:15 PM. Reason: clubbed another post

Comment

• Max Sachin
        Max Sachin commented
        Editing a comment
        hi,
        What is the current situation?

I've also booked a flat in Oct'16 and paid 10% amount.
        I need to finish payment by this month.

Please advice.

Mr. Gary,

You seem to be quite impressed with Gardenia project. Is your scheme completed? What is the google group name? Anyone please help

Regards

Comment

Most delayed project.
        Last edited August 26 2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gardgateway View Post
          Most delayed project.
          Couple of my friends booked here when I booked in a different project in 2009-10. They laughed at me then. People should make use of the election year to put pressure and get the projects completed. I know its easier said than done.
          Last edited August 26 2016, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kumar71 View Post
            couple of my friend booked here when I booked in a different project in 2009-10. They laughed at me then. People should make use of the election year to put pressure and get the projects completed. I know its easier said than done.
            In which project you booked sir in 2009-2010?

Comment

Originally posted by mayank260287 View Post
              In which project you booked sir in 2009-2010?
              Amarapali Sapphire main liya bhai NE.

Comment

Originally posted by ARJUNPUNJABI View Post
                Amarapali Sapphire main liya bhai NE.
                Sapphire and Gardenia sec 75 ka koi comparision nhi h. Location wise both are very different. We can't compare an apple to an orange.
                Last edited August 26 2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mayank260287 View Post
                  in which project you booked sir in 2009-2010?
                  Booked in Amrapali Sapphire in 2010. Got the flat in early 2014 fitted with all fixtures like AC, wardrobes, chimney, RO, lights/fan etc done by the Builder. Hence the comparison with Gardenia where my friends are still waiting.

In Noida, it is with number of projects which are still to be handed over and hues and cries all over. Everywhere you find people pulling hairs and cursing builder. The much-hyped project by our wonderful photographer Arjun Punjabi PANCHSHEEL PRATHISTA is also yet to be delivered. And believe me - only God knows when it will be finally delivered. Here in Noida, nothing is predictable howsoever sure you are.

A Bird in Hand is better than two in Bush.

Comment

I was pointing to the fact that at least the flat is in our hand. I personally do not stay in the project and a vocal hard critic of the execution by Amrapali. Even I have raised issues like non-payment of maintenance by residents despite the fact that I am not affected by payment or non-payment or any of these poorly executed layouts.

Still getting my flat was a satisfaction and my tenant is also equally satisfied staying there with no qualms at all. I was trying to point the fact that people are still waiting to get their flats in many places in Noida and the scenario is getting grim day by day. The builder has no money to take the execution further and that includes Amrapali. Mr Arjun Punjabi - I am not boasting the Builder at all. You are a photographer. Try to understand the meaning. Even Jollygood Sir is absolutely right.

Again - A Bird in hand is better than two in Bush

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X