Hi Folks,

Though I have been reading lot of threads about Golf city but nothing in specific to gateway project within this township....

Before putting my hard-earned into any project I been suggested by lot many people around me about how to choose property and what made me to zero down on this property is:

a) Location- This is solely and most important factor of this project. As its very close to developed sectors like sec- 50, 51 where the per sq foot prices are ranging around 4500 - 5500

b) Buildup Area: I was initially interested only in ready-to- move properties or in projects which about to complete and then I visited Gaur gardne, Amarpali, Supertech... but am sorry to say the carpet area is very less.... loading is high up to 30% of super area... but in this project loading is around 20% only... which means bigger rooms and more space.

c) Socia facilities: Projects like 3cs, Paramount, Logix etc marketing their projects based on proposed plan of Metro.... but in this project you need not to worry as Center City station is hardly 3Kms away.... so... transportation/ connectivity won't be a challenge.

d) Assured & better returns: Projects close by to Gardenia are already in the range of 3300 to 3500 and just across the road the range is already touched to 5500 sq ft. Hence it'll pick up though slowly but surely...

I have been told by the builder and broker that land registry is done and it’s approved by HDFC bank, Axis bank and LIC housing finance which reassure the fact that land is cleared and approved by Noida authority.

Objective to open this thread to invite the people who have invested in Gateway and to publish the updates about the project.

I wish all the best to the forum.
Read more
130 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ANY NEW UPDATES
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worth taking risk 2700(all inclusive)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prateeksin
    Is it worth taking risk 2700(all inclusive)

2700 all inclusive? which plan?? down payment?
    CommentQuote
  • Are u getting 2700 in gardenia gateway?
    CommentQuote
  • 2700??? is this for Gardenia Gateway... pls confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • yea(2700),its not the market rate(got some contacts with the builder)..

but seeing the present scenario afraid to make a move.
    CommentQuote
    yea(2700),its not the market rate(got some contacts with the builder)..

I am also interested in buying this rate,can you help
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested, looking for it from last one month but not getting competitive rate, I think if we go in group and can get 2700 all inclusive, it would be good for all.

prateeksin can you use your references to get us that rates, this way builder will get the booking, you will also provide them some business and we will get good rate. A win win for everyone.
    CommentQuote
    yea(2700),its not the market rate(got some contacts with the builder)..

which plan is this? flexi?
    CommentQuote
  • Srry guys,wont be able to help in getting these rates :(

I guess(not sure) builder costs itself will be b/w 2200-2400.

Going in a group may get some discount,but not a very steep one.

My offer is a Kind of CLP..
    CommentQuote
  • well i am also interested in this project and would like you to suggest for this project. please also let me know that from which banks this project is approved and is there any conflict over land registration with the builder
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek for which block its been offered.... to best of my knowledge inventory for B & C is all sold out... we booked in a group at the rate of 3070 for C block...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i have received 2nd installment letter from Gardenia and date of payment is on or before 18th July... want to confirm incase anybody else has received the same..

I'll be visiting the site tomorrow and update you about the construction progress...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandesd
    Guys i have received 2nd installment letter from Gardenia and date of payment is on or before 18th July... want to confirm incase anybody else has received the same..

I'll be visiting the site tomorrow and update you about the construction progress...

I have heard that onlyland for tower C is registered,is it so?
    Other towers are still not registered?
    Do you have ne idea about current price all inclusive?
    CommentQuote
  • sameer, land of B& C block has been registered... i.e. plot no 9 in sec 75.. A is yet to be registered...i think all inclusive will cost you around 3150...
    CommentQuote