Hi Folks,

Though I have been reading lot of threads about Golf city but nothing in specific to gateway project within this township....

Before putting my hard-earned into any project I been suggested by lot many people around me about how to choose property and what made me to zero down on this property is:

a) Location- This is solely and most important factor of this project. As its very close to developed sectors like sec- 50, 51 where the per sq foot prices are ranging around 4500 - 5500

b) Buildup Area: I was initially interested only in ready-to- move properties or in projects which about to complete and then I visited Gaur gardne, Amarpali, Supertech... but am sorry to say the carpet area is very less.... loading is high up to 30% of super area... but in this project loading is around 20% only... which means bigger rooms and more space.

c) Socia facilities: Projects like 3cs, Paramount, Logix etc marketing their projects based on proposed plan of Metro.... but in this project you need not to worry as Center City station is hardly 3Kms away.... so... transportation/ connectivity won't be a challenge.

d) Assured & better returns: Projects close by to Gardenia are already in the range of 3300 to 3500 and just across the road the range is already touched to 5500 sq ft. Hence it'll pick up though slowly but surely...

I have been told by the builder and broker that land registry is done and it’s approved by HDFC bank, Axis bank and LIC housing finance which reassure the fact that land is cleared and approved by Noida authority.

Objective to open this thread to invite the people who have invested in Gateway and to publish the updates about the project.

I wish all the best to the forum.
Read more
130 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sandesd
    sameer, land of B& C block has been registered... i.e. plot no 9 in sec 75.. A is yet to be registered...i think all inclusive will cost you around 3150...

Thanx for replying,
    3150 all inclusive ,i think in flexi plan only? which floor?
    CommentQuote
  • yes flexi plan..don't think so anything available below 14 floor.. but better you check with builder on this... am not very sure.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited them last month and they told for tower B floor approval etc is in process. So digging will start in 1 month possibily.

Sandesd :
    you got 2nd installment letter for tower C ? Have u booked in tower C ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes Alam i have booked in Blck C... but one of friend is booked in B block and his loan is cleared... being called by bank representative to collect the cheque.
    CommentQuote
  • thnx for the info, I have booked in Block B, but didn't get BBA and neither call from them for next installment. Will visit them now.
    CommentQuote
  • sandesd

Didnt spoke about the tower yet,actually the person whom i contacted is out of India at present.
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek- Tower D &C excavation is started.... but the work is going at very slow pace and you can expect it furthe slow because of rainy season..

Guys i was reading the post somewhere abut sec 75 ie. about AIMS avenue, seems the entire project land not yet registered.... builder is approaching GNDA plot wise ....i.e. as & when they have to start the construction.. i visited them on last saturday and digging is still in process....

Incase anybody else any further news about the project pls post.
    CommentQuote
    Prateek- Tower D &C excavation is started.... but the work is going at very slow pace and you can expect it furthe slow because of rainy season..

Guys i was reading the post somewhere abut sec 75 ie. about AIMS avenue, seems the entire project land not yet registered.... builder is approaching GNDA plot wise ....i.e. as & when they have to start the construction.. i visited them on last saturday and digging is still in process....

Incase anybody else any further news about the project pls post.

Yes u r right, land for aims avenue 1 is still not registered, but as per them land of aims avenue 2 is registered,n work has started thr.
    CommentQuote
  • Shall i book in Gardenia Gareway Tower A??

Hi Guys,

After lots of reseach I zeroed down to Gardenia Gateway 1150 SFT (as per my budget). i liked the Tower B & C plans really well but there is no availability.

1150 size is avaialble in Tower A. The rate offered is Rs. 3150 all inclusive in flexi plan.. after 14th floor (Not avaible below as per the marketing staffs)

The location (Sector 75) sounds too good to me... but again investing in such a large project is lil scary...

I would require seniors suggestions on following issues:

The land of Tower A is registered? Any dispute on the land.
    Is the rate good for the location and builder's credibility? Please suggest im very confused.
    CommentQuote
  • Any advice guys.. pls..

Originally Posted by pawankp
    Hi Guys,

After lots of reseach I zeroed down to Gardenia Gateway 1150 SFT (as per my budget). i liked the Tower B & C plans really well but there is no availability.

1150 size is avaialble in Tower A. The rate offered is Rs. 3150 all inclusive in flexi plan.. after 14th floor (Not avaible below as per the marketing staffs)

The location (Sector 75) sounds too good to me... but again investing in such a large project is lil scary...

I would require seniors suggestions on following issues:

The land of Tower A is registered? Any dispute on the land.
    Is the rate good for the location and builder's credibility? Please suggest im very confused.
    CommentQuote
    yes Alam i have booked in Blck C... but one of friend is booked in B block and his loan is cleared... being called by bank representative to collect the cheque.

Hi Alam & Sandesd,
    I have also booked a 1350 Sq ft flat in tower C Bldg no 15. In which building of tower C you guys hv booked? As Sandesd mentioned about the excavation of Block C, I believe excavation has just started for block D & E as per the sales team over there. Is this a new development? I had been there about a month back.
    Is there any nationalized bank funding for Gardenia Gateway's project?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear gary and sandesd,

i have also booked a 3 bhk flat in gardenia gateway project, flat no-

C-xxx. i got a demand letter in april but have not got my allotment

letter till now.it seems that the project is approved by hdfc bank only.

gary, have you got your allotment letter. what are the spec of your flat

and when and at what rate have you brought.

jaikesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaikesh123
    Dear gary and sandesd,

i have also booked a 3 bhk flat in gardenia gateway project, flat no-

C-xxx. i got a demand letter in april but have not got my allotment

letter till now.it seems that the project is approved by hdfc bank only.

gary, have you got your allotment letter. what are the spec of your flat

and when and at what rate have you brought.

jaikesh

Is gardenia gateway bankable by HDFC? Please let me know if someone got the loan approved..
    Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • AXIS Bank, HDFC and IDBI are providing loan for Gardenia and i have visited site personally couple of weeks before and seen the digging work started for C block. However would suggest to keep a close eye on progress..... and give a word of CAUTION for new buyers... Best policy is WAIT & WATCH...don't put your money now either in Noida or Noida expressway...

2 points which makes me relax are
    a) Land is bought from noida authority for residential purpose only actually they opened a bid for the development of entire sector.... which was won by consortium of AIMSMAXGardenia group.

b) At the time of land acquisition it wasn't acquired in Emergency clause..

c) Here the FARMERS are demanding Revised Compensation and NOT the Land.
    CommentQuote
  • still 200000 sq.mtr lan registry is pending out of this apx 20,000mtrs land still not acquired by NA.Whole golf city projects still not clear becz of above.Whenever you meet Gardenia people pl.ask them about this...
    CommentQuote