Hi Folks,

Though I have been reading lot of threads about Golf city but nothing in specific to gateway project within this township....

Before putting my hard-earned into any project I been suggested by lot many people around me about how to choose property and what made me to zero down on this property is:

a) Location- This is solely and most important factor of this project. As its very close to developed sectors like sec- 50, 51 where the per sq foot prices are ranging around 4500 - 5500

b) Buildup Area: I was initially interested only in ready-to- move properties or in projects which about to complete and then I visited Gaur gardne, Amarpali, Supertech... but am sorry to say the carpet area is very less.... loading is high up to 30% of super area... but in this project loading is around 20% only... which means bigger rooms and more space.

c) Socia facilities: Projects like 3cs, Paramount, Logix etc marketing their projects based on proposed plan of Metro.... but in this project you need not to worry as Center City station is hardly 3Kms away.... so... transportation/ connectivity won't be a challenge.

d) Assured & better returns: Projects close by to Gardenia are already in the range of 3300 to 3500 and just across the road the range is already touched to 5500 sq ft. Hence it'll pick up though slowly but surely...

I have been told by the builder and broker that land registry is done and it’s approved by HDFC bank, Axis bank and LIC housing finance which reassure the fact that land is cleared and approved by Noida authority.

Objective to open this thread to invite the people who have invested in Gateway and to publish the updates about the project.

I wish all the best to the forum.
Read more
Reply
130 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Dhanam, your information might be correct... but am referring to FSI of golf city ie. Gardenia Gateway which is not part of golf city per say... and its approved and registry is done up to Block B i.e. for plot no 9
    CommentQuote
  • yes i know you are referring fsi but if total golf city is not get registered then you also face issue in case if NA cancels allotment to sec 75.THIS FSI PART OF GOLF CITY AND ALL THE PRO,S /CONS DEPENDS UPON TOTAL AREA NOT ONLY FSI AREA.since NA allotted this 150 acre to consortium to develop total township.NA given ultimatum to Golfcity to pay balance amount for land registry within 3oth July'11.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhanam
    yes i know you are referring fsi but if total golf city is not get registered then you also face issue in case if NA cancels allotment to sec 75.THIS FSI PART OF GOLF CITY AND ALL THE PRO,S /CONS DEPENDS UPON TOTAL AREA NOT ONLY FSI AREA.since NA allotted this 150 acre to consortium to develop total township.NA given ultimatum to Golfcity to pay balance amount for land registry within 3oth July'11.


    hey could you let me know that is it safe to invest in aims max gardenia.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaikesh123
    Dear gary and sandesd,

    i have also booked a 3 bhk flat in gardenia gateway project, flat no-

    C-915. i got a demand letter in april but have not got my allotment

    letter till now.it seems that the project is approved by hdfc bank only.

    gary, have you got your allotment letter. what are the spec of your flat

    and when and at what rate have you brought.

    jaikesh


    Hi Jaikesh, How much amount have you paid to Gardenia yet? I hope 10% of the amount. I paid 10% in June 3170 all inclusive. I hope u must hv bought on a very low rate!! I hvnt received any letter yet (neither welcome letter nor demand letter). I have booked a 3 bhk flat. Do not pay beyond 10% of amount without allotment letter. I was told that I would receive demand letter by July end. :)
    I have heard that Bank of Maharashtra is also funding for Gateway!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gary1004
    Hi Jaikesh, How much amount have you paid to Gardenia yet? I hope 10% of the amount. I paid 10% in June 3170 all inclusive. I hope u must hv bought on a very low rate!! I hvnt received any letter yet (neither welcome letter nor demand letter). I have booked a 3 bhk flat. Do not pay beyond 10% of amount without allotment letter. I was told that I would receive demand letter by July end. :)
    I have heard that Bank of Maharashtra is also funding for Gateway!


    hi gary,

    yes, i have paid 10% OF BSP. i purchased 2920 all inclusive,flexi plan, when this was prelaunch project(and was not bankable).on which floor have u booked your flat. does this rate includes any floor PLC.
    now this project is bankable by HDFC bank (fully) ,and maharastra bank(high intrest rate!!)and is in process by lic and AXIS bank(they are senctioning loan to flatbuyers but disbrushment will be only after the project will be fully approved.)
    Now gardenia have given me demand letter of 30% of BSP,but i am waiting (and chasing them ) for my allotment letter.
    Only after getting allotment letter, i will apply for home loan.

    Also they don't send any welcome letter and gardenia must have given you a cheque recept (certifiacte).
    CommentQuote
  • Dhanam: Trust your source of information is correct ? if yes... then we should wait till 30th July 2011 to have clear picture about land registry of entire project.

    Would request you to pls update the forum about land registry details by 1st week of August... it'll help us to decide to further invest in Gardenia to take the stepback...

    Although just question strikes in mind is? in such scenario do you think bank will approve the loan for buyers... as they have to do all sanity checks before approval.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaikesh123
    hi gary,

    yes, i have paid 10% OF BSP. i purchased 2920 all inclusive,flexi plan, when this was prelaunch project(and was not bankable).on which floor have u booked your flat. does this rate includes any floor PLC.
    now this project is bankable by HDFC bank (fully) ,and maharastra bank(high intrest rate!!)and is in process by lic and AXIS bank(they are senctioning loan to flatbuyers but disbrushment will be only after the project will be fully approved.)
    Now gardenia have given me demand letter of 30% of BSP,but i am waiting (and chasing them ) for my allotment letter.
    Only after getting allotment letter, i will apply for home loan.

    Also they don't send any welcome letter and gardenia must have given you a cheque recept (certifiacte).

    Hi Jaikesh,

    I have booked on 12th floor with no floor PLC. You are right, do not pay a single penny before getting allotment letter. They have given me a receipt of 10% advance which i had paid. Bank of Maharashtra's interest rate is 10.25%, what about HDFC?
    CommentQuote
  • Gardenia seems a bit slow in their construction in all their projects .. wotsay folks ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    Gardenia seems a bit slow in their construction in all their projects .. wotsay folks ?


    It is a small time builder and has chewed much more than its capacity.............what else can you expect now?
    CommentQuote
  • All the Buyers of Gardenia Gateway Join the group

    Hi Guys,

    Request all of you to join the google group link below to come under one banner.. stay united, update each other and make sure that the project moves smoothly... its time of turbulence unity n numbers make sense. We need to safegourd our investment at the same time remain resilient... collective thought and decision will gain us more power...

    Group home page: Gardenia-gateway-sec-75 | Google Groups
    * Group email address gardenia-gateway-sec-75
    CommentQuote
  • Gardenia-gateway-sec-75 | Google Groups


    Request all of you to join the google group link below to come under one banner.. stay united, update each other and make sure that the project moves smoothly... its time of turbulence unity n numbers make sense. We need to safegourd our investment at the same time remain resilient... collective thought and decision will gain us more power...

    Group home page: Gardenia-gateway-sec-75 | Google Groups
    * Group email address gardenia-gateway-sec-75
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawankp
    Gardenia-gateway-sec-75 | Google Groups


    Request all of you to join the google group link below to come under one banner.. stay united, update each other and make sure that the project moves smoothly... its time of turbulence unity n numbers make sense. We need to safegourd our investment at the same time remain resilient... collective thought and decision will gain us more power...

    Group home page: Gardenia-gateway-sec-75 | Google Groups
    * Group email address gardenia-gateway-sec-75


    Done.

    Now please start a thread giving latest update.

    Done.

    Now please start a thread giving latest update.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gary1004
    Hi Jaikesh,

    I have booked on 12th floor with no floor PLC. You are right, do not pay a single penny before getting allotment letter. They have given me a receipt of 10% advance which i had paid. Bank of Maharashtra's interest rate is 10.25%, what about HDFC?



    i checked the roi today and this was ,
    for bank of mah-
    base rate+0.5 % = 10.25%+0.5% = 10.75 %(last revised on 16. 07. 2011)
    and for hdfc-
    RPLR - 5.75%=16-5.75=10.25(last revised on 16th May 2011)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawankp
    Hi Guys,

    Request all of you to join the google group link below to come under one banner.. stay united, update each other and make sure that the project moves smoothly... its time of turbulence unity n numbers make sense. We need to safegourd our investment at the same time remain resilient... collective thought and decision will gain us more power...

    Group home page: Gardenia-gateway-sec-75 | Google Groups
    * Group email address gardenia-gateway-sec-75

    Thanks Jaikesh for the info.

    I hv also joined the group, lets increase the size of the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys we are three meber in the google group within a day....

    Gardenia-gateway-sec-75 | Google Groups

    Gardenia-gateway-sec-75 | Google Groups




    Originally Posted by gary1004
    Thanks Jaikesh for the info.

    I hv also joined the group, lets increase the size of the group.
    CommentQuote