Collapse

Gardenia Gateway Gardenia Group Sector 75 Noida

Last updated: August 15 2019
143 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gardenia Gateway Gardenia Group Sector 75 Noida

sameer, land of B& C block has been registered... i.e. plot no 9 in sec 75.. A is yet to be registered...i think all inclusive will cost you around 3150...

Comment

Originally posted by sandesd View Post
      sameer, land of B& C block has been registered... i.e. plot no 9 in sec 75.. A is yet to be registered...i think all inclusive will cost you around 3150...
      Thanx for replying,
      3150 all inclusive ,i think in flexi plan only? which floor?

Comment

yes flexi plan..don't think so anything available below 14 floor.. but better you check with builder on this... am not very sure.

Comment

I visited them last month and they told for tower B floor approval etc is in process. So digging will start in 1 month possibily.

Sandesd :
          you got 2nd installment letter for tower C ? Have u booked in tower C ?

Comment

yes Alam i have booked in Blck C... but one of friend is booked in B block and his loan is cleared... being called by bank representative to collect the cheque.

Comment

thnx for the info, I have booked in Block B, but didn't get BBA and neither call from them for next installment. Will visit them now.

Comment

sandesd

Didnt spoke about the tower yet,actually the person whom i contacted is out of India at present.

Comment

Prateek- Tower D &C excavation is started.... but the work is going at very slow pace and you can expect it furthe slow because of rainy season..

Guys i was reading the post somewhere abut sec 75 ie. about AIMS avenue, seems the entire project land not yet registered.... builder is approaching GNDA plot wise ....i.e. as & when they have to start the construction.. i visited them on last saturday and digging is still in process....

Incase anybody else any further news about the project pls post.

Comment

Originally posted by sandesd View Post
                    Prateek- Tower D &C excavation is started.... but the work is going at very slow pace and you can expect it furthe slow because of rainy season..

Guys i was reading the post somewhere abut sec 75 ie. about AIMS avenue, seems the entire project land not yet registered.... builder is approaching GNDA plot wise ....i.e. as & when they have to start the construction.. i visited them on last saturday and digging is still in process....

Incase anybody else any further news about the project pls post.
                    Yes u r right, land for aims avenue 1 is still not registered, but as per them land of aims avenue 2 is registered,n work has started thr.

Comment

Shall i book in Gardenia Gareway Tower A??

Hi Guys,

After lots of reseach I zeroed down to Gardenia Gateway 1150 SFT (as per my budget). i liked the Tower B & C plans really well but there is no availability.

1150 size is avaialble in Tower A. The rate offered is Rs. 3150 all inclusive in flexi plan.. after 14th floor (Not avaible below as per the marketing staffs)

The location (Sector 75) sounds too good to me... but again investing in such a large project is lil scary...

I would require seniors suggestions on following issues:

The land of Tower A is registered? Any dispute on the land.
                      Is the rate good for the location and builder's credibility? Please suggest im very confused.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X