Hi Folks,

Though I have been reading lot of threads about Golf city but nothing in specific to gateway project within this township....

Before putting my hard-earned into any project I been suggested by lot many people around me about how to choose property and what made me to zero down on this property is:

a) Location- This is solely and most important factor of this project. As its very close to developed sectors like sec- 50, 51 where the per sq foot prices are ranging around 4500 - 5500

b) Buildup Area: I was initially interested only in ready-to- move properties or in projects which about to complete and then I visited Gaur gardne, Amarpali, Supertech... but am sorry to say the carpet area is very less.... loading is high up to 30% of super area... but in this project loading is around 20% only... which means bigger rooms and more space.

c) Socia facilities: Projects like 3cs, Paramount, Logix etc marketing their projects based on proposed plan of Metro.... but in this project you need not to worry as Center City station is hardly 3Kms away.... so... transportation/ connectivity won't be a challenge.

d) Assured & better returns: Projects close by to Gardenia are already in the range of 3300 to 3500 and just across the road the range is already touched to 5500 sq ft. Hence it'll pick up though slowly but surely...

I have been told by the builder and broker that land registry is done and it’s approved by HDFC bank, Axis bank and LIC housing finance which reassure the fact that land is cleared and approved by Noida authority.

Objective to open this thread to invite the people who have invested in Gateway and to publish the updates about the project.

I wish all the best to the forum.
Read more
130 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pawankp
    Guys we are three meber in the google group within a day....

Gardenia-gateway-sec-75 | Google Groups

Gardenia-gateway-sec-75 | Google Groups

Now there are 10 members in this group. Keep it up guys!!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys! I had been to Gateway's site yesterday. Raft is almost complete for tower D. After tower D, raft work will be started for tower D & E. Excavation is almost 50% complete for tower C. In another 1 month raft work will be started for tower C.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for theupdate gary....

pleasepost an update on googlegroup as well for the benifit of other buyers..

Originally Posted by gary1004
    Guys! I had been to Gateway's site yesterday. Raft is almost complete for tower D. After tower D, raft work will be started for tower D & E. Excavation is almost 50% complete for tower C. In another 1 month raft work will be started for tower C.
    CommentQuote
    thanks for theupdate gary....

pleasepost an update on googlegroup as well for the benifit of other buyers..

what is the impact of the litigation in sec 75 on this project ...
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting pic posted by one our fellow in other thread...tell a lot about what is happening...

Originally Posted by replyanupam
    CommentQuote
  • Gary

Thanks for updates for Tower C, D, E.

Any updates for Tower B & A , registry etc ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Alam_sn
    Gary

Thanks for updates for Tower C, D, E.

Any updates for Tower B & A , registry etc ?

Alam
    No idea about Tower B & A registry. According to the sales guys tower B is fully occupied and they are now only booking for tower A. They have uploaded new brochure on the web site also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam

I think there wont be any impact on sector 75. as per some articles posted by someone the farmers of sec 75 are asking for 5% abadi land which should have been alotted to them at the time of land acquisition.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gary1004
    I think there wont be any impact on sector 75. as per some articles posted by someone the farmers of sec 75 are asking for 5% abadi land which should have been alotted to them at the time of land acquisition.

Would anyone know if the land for Gateway project has been registered by Gargenia with NA ..
    CommentQuote
  • Gateway Project Few Queries??

I want to bring notice of members on following things:

What is the Size of central park (Between B & C block)
      What is the dimension of balconies?
      How big the club will be? (SFT)
      Dimension and depth of Swimming pool?
      There is commnercial planned on the road side. How big it will be? Will it eat into the park area.(may violate the norm of 80% of open space.
      What is the penality charges if possesion not given on time?
      So far all the above questions are largely unanswered. Infact the marketing staffs are also not having answers.

Request members to sign the BBA only when having satisfactory and quantitive answers which are legally valid.

If any one of you know these answers please update us.

As per gardenia Block C & B are almost sold out...if so where are the buyers .. Please activate the link

Join google group of www.gardenia-gateway-sec-75googlegroup.com
    CommentQuote

There is commnercial planned on the road side. How big it will be? Will it eat into the park area.(may violate the norm of 80% of open space.
      So far all the above questions are largely unanswered. Infact the marketing staffs are also not having answers.

Request members to sign the BBA only when having satisfactory and quantitive answers which are legally valid.

As per gardenia Block C & B are almost sold out...if so where are the buyers .. Please activate the link

Join google group of www.gardenia-gateway-sec-75googlegroup.com
      U r right buddy, we havnt got any response of any of the points you have mentioned in your post. We should get the response on the completion date of the project too. Completion date is one of a big worry. If they happen to delay it for even a month we would be going to loose a big amount, first the extra burden of rent, the EMI and the interest amount on which we may get the IT waiver.

I appeal to all the members of Gardenia Gateway to unite and join this group.
      U r right buddy, we havnt got any response of any of the points you have mentioned in your post. We should get the response on the completion date of the project too. Completion date is one of a big worry. If they happen to delay it for even a month we would be going to loose a big amount, first the extra burden of rent, the EMI and the interest amount on which we may get the IT waiver.

CommentQuote
  • Golf Avenue 2 buyers, please take this survey

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dFB5SDQ2QnJURGpZb0xzcEFPaXdWdXc6MQ

We all are looking for clarity on Golf Avenue 2 in particular and Golf City in general. This survey is an effort to collect the information that can help us make decision and our action plan individually or collectively.
    When you submit the survey, you will get a link to see all responses.
    CommentQuote

Is there any one who is aware of the status of Tower D . Can you please share the status of tower D and the project in general.So far all the above questions are largely unanswered. Infact the marketing staffs are also not having answers.

Is there any one who is aware of the status of Tower D . Can you please share the status of tower D and the project in general.So far all the above questions are largely unanswered. Infact the marketing staffs are also not having answers.

Is there any one who is aware of the status of Tower D . Can you please share the status of tower D and the project in general.
    CommentQuote
  • Meeting with Gardenia 29th October,Saturday

Please add your name/contact no. to this yahoo groups database for meeting on 29th October,Saturday :
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pchandwani
    Please add your name/contact no. to this yahoo groups database for meeting on 29th October,Saturday :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gardeniagolfcity/database?method=reportRows&tbl=7

Hello folks - Any current sense of prevailing rates in Gateway project ..please share the same..thanks
    CommentQuote