Hi Folks,

Though I have been reading lot of threads about Golf city but nothing in specific to gateway project within this township....

Before putting my hard-earned into any project I been suggested by lot many people around me about how to choose property and what made me to zero down on this property is:

a) Location- This is solely and most important factor of this project. As its very close to developed sectors like sec- 50, 51 where the per sq foot prices are ranging around 4500 - 5500

b) Buildup Area: I was initially interested only in ready-to- move properties or in projects which about to complete and then I visited Gaur gardne, Amarpali, Supertech... but am sorry to say the carpet area is very less.... loading is high up to 30% of super area... but in this project loading is around 20% only... which means bigger rooms and more space.

c) Socia facilities: Projects like 3cs, Paramount, Logix etc marketing their projects based on proposed plan of Metro.... but in this project you need not to worry as Center City station is hardly 3Kms away.... so... transportation/ connectivity won't be a challenge.

d) Assured & better returns: Projects close by to Gardenia are already in the range of 3300 to 3500 and just across the road the range is already touched to 5500 sq ft. Hence it'll pick up though slowly but surely...

I have been told by the builder and broker that land registry is done and it’s approved by HDFC bank, Axis bank and LIC housing finance which reassure the fact that land is cleared and approved by Noida authority.

Objective to open this thread to invite the people who have invested in Gateway and to publish the updates about the project.

I wish all the best to the forum.
Read more
130 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i am getting gateway in resale for 3800 all incl .. is this a good deal ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    i am getting gateway in resale for 3800 all incl .. is this a good deal ?

You are getting a gud deal @3800/- coz current rate on fresh is 4500+ of all the nearby projects along with gateway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by easysameer
    You are getting a gud deal @3800/- coz current rate on fresh is 4500+ of all the nearby projects along with gateway.

thanks .. any idea if resale is allowed at 40% payment in gateway ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    thanks .. any idea if resale is allowed at 40% payment in gateway ??

I think earlier 90% clause was there but now resale is happenning at 40%
    CommentQuote
  • Gardenia is the best and also Sec-75 . Resale deals happening . Fresh booking 5000 now

Originally Posted by sam007
    I think earlier 90% clause was there but now resale is happenning at 40%
    CommentQuote
  • 4800 ka maal 3800 mein uthalo bhai utahlo ankh band karke .

Originally Posted by easysameer
    CommentQuote
  • Status of Tower D in Gateway project

Originally Posted by pchandwani
    4800 ka maal 3800 mein uthalo bhai utahlo ankh band karke .

Status of Tower D in Gateway project
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Status of Gardenia Gateway..

Status of Tower D in Gateway project , few days back..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Status of Tower D in Gateway project , few days back..

seeems to be good progress..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anks26
    seeems to be good progress..

Resale rate kya hai Bhai?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnandMishra
    Resale rate kya hai Bhai?

I believe it's in the range of 3800 to 4400 depending on tower ,floor etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    I believe it's in the range of 3800 to 4400 depending on tower ,floor etc

Its been over 4 months, the construction is going on with a good pace. Tower D, E, F are progressing well and construction of Tower C is also reached at Upper Basement level. One of my friend is interested in booking a flat. He is very impressed with the layout of Gardenia Gateway.
    CommentQuote
  • Here people are just making hype to trap you in Sector-75, all projects in Sec-75 are highly risky and this Gardenia is main stack holder of AMG Gold city, the people suffering here in Sector-75 due to this Gardenia. So it would never be happen that Gatway people will get flat and rest AMG will not. They can't make fool to all. You will think same after 3-4 month of booking and come in the same state/line where people are standing from last 2-3 years, I doubt anytime this whole AMG Golf city would come under legal complicacy/battle, see the pain of customers, they were all very smart but trapped like you:

Gardenia Golf City, Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Alerted all of you, some brokers are just misguiding you, see what happen, this project is also in Sec-75:

BAD NEWS - HC Stayed Construction in Noida Sector 75 & 120 due to Issues in Land Acquisition
    CommentQuote
  • maan gaye royalp bhai tumako....kyaa solid information thee....can you elaborate whether other 7* sector are safe or not...if safe then we can expect another trigger for the price rise in these sectors...
    CommentQuote